All 5* Level 40 conversations / Heroes encryption cracked

VincentASM

Some of you may know that upon getting a 5* character to Level 40, a longer conversation will play when you tap them in the home castle.

Thanks to @SciresM, we now have all of them!

Ta-da

I'm not super knowledgeable with the technical details, but the game files are encrypted on top of being decompressed (via good ol' LZ77), but the encryption is fairly basic. (Or at least not a problem for our veteran Pokemon hacker.)

F!Corrin:  "I do think that touch can bring friends closer than words can."

Do not touch my face, pls.

Also, according to these lines

Spoilers for FE3

Spoiler

In this continuity do Abel and Est get back together?  Or were they summoned from before the events of Mystery of the Emblem?

And I guess this confirms that Camus, Ursula, Michalis, and Xander will all eventually become playable too.

Neat. I used some Word-Fu and cleaned it up, and replaced the summoner's name with simply "Summoner".

Spoiler

MID_ABEL_STRONGEST: Prince Marth and my beloved Est are both so important to me.  My loyalty toward my liege, my affection toward my beloved... Both feelings are clear and strong.  But are my feelings toward you loyalty because you summoned me? Or genuine, growing friendship?  I cannot say. The only thing that is clear...is that now I have someone else who is important to me.  I hope you will continue to count on me as you always have.

MID_ALFONS_STRONGEST: I have to confess that I never intended to become friends with you, Summoner.  But you're always there when I need you, to the extent that when you're not near, I feel...not quite myself.  It's a delicate position to be in. The more you have to lose, the worse it hurts when you do.  Others may open themselves to such hurt, but as a prince, I must remain strong.  It seemed reasonable to keep everyone at a distance. But you've shown me the folly of that.  I would have never discovered our fine friendship, had I not welcomed you in.  And then what would I be? Less than I am. Now, I can only hope you feel the same.  In any case, I swear to keep you safe. You're my trusted partner, Summoner.

MID_ANNA_STRONGEST: I have an assessment to make. You've become more dependable than I ever imagined.  Frankly, I wasn't certain about you from the start. You were new to us. We were new to you.  But look at you now—a great tactician, giving us directions that are often excellent!  Remember when you first showed up and I said you didn't look like the Great Hero from our legend?  I'm sorry about all of that. As the commander here, I should know to never judge a book by its cover.  The person who was once my superior drilled that into my head. So, I should have known better.  You are the Great Hero, and you have lived up to the legend!  Still, you're also part of my Order of Heroes, so don't expect any preferential treatment.  But until the day comes when we save this kingdom once and for all, you and I are in this...together.

MID_AQUA_STRONGEST: You are the ocean's gray waves— So you've come to see me again, Summoner...  You visit so often, I find myself looking for you whenever I am singing. You are a lovely audience.   My song is powerful, but that power is both great and terrible.  It can be used to rally and refresh the spirit...or enslave it.  But it seems the song's power is much less in this world, as is the danger to the singer. So I can stay by your side to the end. And one day I will tell you of the kingdom of silence I was born in.

MID_ASAMA_STRONGEST: Ah, it is you! I should have known from the ever-busy pitter-pat of your footsteps.  You must have far too much free time on your hands if you're always spending it with me.  Why, who am I to deserve it? I'm just a holy man, not worth even the time of day.  Now, speaking of free time, do you plan to ever free me of my time here with you?  I mean, of course, final release. The good-bye. The farewell. The ta-ta and toodle-oo!  I shouldn't let myself be troubled by the idea that we'd be separated.  But I've grown fond of you. I'd like to give you more of my time, not less.  So please, don't give me any of that sort of free time—not for years and years. All right?

MID_BARTR_STRONGEST: So, I've gotten the sense that you think I should be paying more attention in battle.  What, not just go in swinging? That's what you should be doing—swinging ALL the time!  Bwaaah! Yaahhh! All you need is lefty and righty. We all got 'em, so why not USE 'em?  No use complicating battle with all that fancy stuff. At least, not for me.  Now, are we all good here? Ha! Of course we are, friend!

MID_BARTS_STRONGEST: I joined the Altean army after a stint as a mercenary... Was a pirate for a bit after that.  Thought I'd retire to the peaceful life as a woodcutter, but here's another war needs my attention.  Heh. That's fate for you, I guess.  Not all bad, though—I got to meet you. Here's to shared fate, eh?  But don't get too comfortable— you never know when we might go our separate ways!

MID_BERKA_STRONGEST: Summoner... I am glad to see you are still alive.  Why am I glad? ...I don't know.  I am not obligated to you. You are not my liege—we have no contractual arrangement.  However, I...worry about your well-being. Presumably because of your irreplaceable abilities.  Assassins like myself do not get emotionally attached, so I'm sure it's your abilities that concern me.

MID_CAMILLA_STRONGEST: Why, if it isn't the one in this whole group who makes me shiver in delight. You, Summoner!  I mean, that adorable face. What sort of meanie would think of hurting one hair on your sweet head!  And that weapon of yours! It leaves you totally defenseless. That makes me want to just squeeze you to death!  You can count on your favorite, Camilla, to take care of all of your enemies.  Now, whether I feel that way because you're the Summoner and I'm a Hero...then so be it.  I'm in favor of anything that brings us together, even if for a short time. I adore you completely!

MID_CAMUS_STRONGEST: I wonder when it was that I first began actively shutting others out.  Obviously my experiences played a part, but since fighting at your side, I feel my thinking has changed.  At first my isolation protected me from the pain of losing someone I cared about...or so I thought.  But to allow that fear to prevent genuine connection with others is to rob yourself of their strength.  You taught me that, and you will always have my gratitude.

MID_CECILIA_STRONGEST: When I first met you, my intention was to teach you, much as I did my pupils Roy and Lilina.  But then I saw how quickly you grew in your role here, to the extent that you surpassed even me.  It's the bittersweet moment that every teacher goes through, to see those around her learn to soar.  That is the moment when she feels left behind...  What? You still need me? It's a relief to hear you say that. Perhaps I have more still to teach.  Well, then it's settled. I will be staying here after all!

MID_CHROM_STRONGEST: It seems like a lot of time has passed since you and I first met. At first I was bewildered, but...  your guidance has made me stronger. May we ever remain side by side.  You know, when I first met you, you reminded me a lot of Robin.  Not just your manner, but the way you plan, help everyone, and work to keep all of your allies alive.  There is no one I'd rather have guiding my steps. This bond we've built will last forever.

MID_CLARINE_STRONGEST: My word! Is it just me, or is nearly every single person here sorely lacking in etiquette?  I don't mean you, of course. Never you—for I have the sort of manners never to say so!  But I must risk offense and tell you the truth. People look to you to set a higher standard.  What? They do! All are quite aware that if we don't use our napkins properly, it will be anarchy!  So, because I am grateful for everything that you do, I will take you on as a special project.  You'll have manners coming out your ears by the time I'm finished with you. Won't this be fun?

MID_DENIS_STRONGEST: Well, well! There you are, Summoner!  I wanted ta give you these fresh veggies from my garden! Dunno if you've seen the garden— I planted it in the courtyard... Sorry if that was wrong o' me...  Aw, shucks! Thanks for not bein' mad. I'll keep on helping the Order any way I can.  You're always so nice about stuff— that's why I like you so much. Just feels natural, you know?  I'll keep raisin' great vegetables and getting stronger and stronger... Just see the fighter I'll be for you!

MID_DOHGA_STRONGEST: I've always concentrated more on protecting my allies than defeating our enemies.  That's why I appreciate what you do on the battlefield.  I see that you care about everyone and want to keep them safe.  I think together we can protect a lot of people. Count on me to help.

MID_ELFI_STRONGEST: *munch munch* Tasty... Oh, hey, Summoner! Is it snack time for you, too?  You brought me a sandwich? Thanks! Nice of you to hand- deliver it and everything!  I've been eating even more since I got here. Got to be ready to protect Lady Elise and...  you know...protect you as well.  I need to eat a lot and train even more so I can be the shield that keeps you safe.  Thanks again for the sandwich. *munch munch* That was great— packed with kindness.

MID_ELISE_STRONGEST: Yay! I always love it when you come chat with me, Summoner! I know how busy you are. Wait... Are you hurt? Even a little? Then I'll heal you up real fast!  Whew! There. I can't stand to see you hurt. It's like I'm hurt too. And you know why?  Sure you do. Because I love you bunches and bunches—more than anyone from any other world! You were the first friend I made here. And you know what? That kind of friendship lasts forever!

MID_ELIWOD_STRONGEST: Looking back on our first meeting, it now seems that we were destined to cross paths from the start.  You believe in every one of us, of course, and you give your all...to us all.  But I take special courage from knowing you. It's as if you're a beacon of hope.  I feel as if I could overcome any obstacle, and I have too rarely felt such strength. This is why I hope to keep fighting alongside you, for as long as you'll have me.

MID_EST_STRONGEST: Abel and I run a small shop together back home in Altea. That was always my wish for us, but I'm glad to be here, helping you with this fight.  After all, that's how I met you, and you've shown me all the different bonds people can share...  I used to see things a bit childishly, but seeing that means I'm an adult now, right? Haha!  In any case, thank you for all you've helped me to see. I'll keep counting on you!

MID_FA_STRONGEST: Ha ha! I'm having so much fun here, getting to play with everyone!  Every day, all the time! Play, play, play, play, play...zzz...  Zzzzz... Oh, what? Sorry— getting sleepy. Is it nap time yet? Nap time, nap time, nap...  zzzzzz.

MID_FERICIA_STRONGEST: Oh! I'm so glad I found you! Here, take this! I made you a pot of tea! It's basically a miracle!  Don't laugh—it took me 14 tries! Here, taste some! ...So, how is it?  You like it?! I'm so relieved! I've finally been able to do SOMETHING to repay you.  I'm such a klutz, but you're always so understanding and kind. I wanted to thank you for that.  I've been working hard to be a good help to you, and I promise to keep doing my best!

MID_FIR_STRONGEST: I've fought and sparred, and sparred and fought, pretty much constantly since I got here.  I think I'm nearer to mastering the sword, but I have to say that you've taught me something new.  You've shown me that strength isn't just about blades and battles, Summoner.  It takes far greater strength to want to protect others and keep the peace—as you do.  I would like to stay by your side and continue learning what strength truly is.  You seem to be great at so many things—not just tactics. I look forward to learning from the master!

MID_FLOLINA_STRONGEST: Could you maybe give me a moment of your time?  Sorry to bother you, but there's something I...I have to say.  You know how hard I find it to put things into words. But I'm...  I'm really happy to have fought under your guidance! I've gotten more capable in battle!  So I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Hee hee! I hope that made it clear how much I want to keep fighting for you!

MID_FREDERIK_STRONGEST: Why, you're hard at work as always, Summoner!  If you're on patrol, please allow me to assist you.  I shall try to predict your path and remove any pebbles or weeds that might obstruct your progress.  My foremost duty will always be to the royal house of Ylisse—that will never change. But...  I feel I should make time to look after you as well. Perhaps I've grown attached to you...  Well, enough lollygagging—I have pebbles to clear. Please, don't mind me! Continue patrolling!

MID_GOHDON_STRONGEST: Thanks so much for all your encouragement. I was only able to work this hard because of you.  With your leadership, I was able to help out lots of times, and that makes me real happy.  I just wish I looked as grown-up as I feel! Hahaha—I guess that's asking too much.  I do feel like I'll continue to grow as long as I'm with you, though. Thanks.

MID_GUIRE_STRONGEST: Hey there. Seems like I've been seeing a lot of you lately, Summoner.  Here to beg more candy off me?  I'm not sharing this one, though— it's my favorite right now. Packed with sweet, sweet honey...  Hm? You don't want candy? You got work for me, then? ...No?  Wait, you're not just here to spend time with me, are ya? 'Cause that'd make you a big ol' marshmallow.  Only softies try to build relationships up for their own sake. And here you are—soft as cotton candy.  Heh. I changed my mind. Take the honey candy. No reason—just my way of saying thanks.

MID_GUNTHER_STRONGEST: I heard from your commander that you're a...Great Hero.  Come now—out with it. Are you a Great Hero? Perhaps you're too humble to say as much.  You might not have my years, but embrace who you are and develop your potential!  That weapon of yours—make yourself into the sort of person who is worthy of holding it!  I have known another one in my days who faced a similar dilemma.  Now, before you dismiss this as the ramblings of an old man, know this:  I have also sensed it while we've been in battle—a gap between your title and your confidence.  No need to apologize. It's only natural, and it's also where I come in.  Let this veteran fight for you a bit longer. I offer my sword and my years, until you are great inside and out.

MID_HAROLD_STRONGEST: Ah, Summoner! I wanted to tell you—the town is abuzz about the Order of Heroes!  True heroes set the gossips to their work! Perhaps you should adopt a new heroic pose!  I've practiced a few, but every time I try one out, I am struck from above by wild-pegasus dung.  Does that happen to you as well? No? Just me? Then you can pose without worry!  And don't worry about being vulnerable to attack when posing. I'll eliminate any villainous fiends!  I will fight off any number of them, my strength fueled by the flames of our friendship!

MID_HAWKEYE_STRONGEST: It is time for us to have words of weight. You and I, now.  I sense that you find me strange. Perhaps even stranger than most people here find me.  I am from the deep desert, and those from outside it see me as outside themselves.  Do you feel the same? About me? Or more importantly, about yourself?  You and I are the same in one regard. We both want to ensure that peace persists.  Like the sands of time, which flow but never change, you and I will always be there for the world.

MID_HECTOR_STRONGEST: I'm no poet, friend, so bear with me here. I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words.  But before I joined you, I thought that as long as I just kept on swinging in battle...  I'd always come out on top and bring everyone back from battle, safe and sound.  Then I noticed how you, as tactician, see the line between life and death like no one else.  Not sure why, but that hit me hard. Anyway, know that I've got your back—long as you've got mine.

MID_HENRI_STRONGEST: Oh! Planning on sending me out to kill some more, Summoner?  Nya ha! That's great!  Who's my target? A Hero? Emblian soldier? Oh! Could it be someone in the Order of Heroes?  Huh? Allies don't kill each other? Who told you THAT? Eh, if you say so, I guess...  Then again, I like this place, and I wouldn't want anyone to die.  You won't die, will you, Summoner?  If you died, I'd have to invent a horrible new hex for whoever killed you. So just...stay alive, OK?

MID_HINATA_STRONGEST: Hey there! Just wanna throw a whole bucket of thanks on you for putting me in battle a lot.  You know I live for that, and that sorta thing helps me keep my skills sharp, Summoner!  Have to admit that when I first landed here, I was all kinds of homesick.  I mean, seriously! This place doesn't have anything good from Hoshido! No dojos. No miso soup.  But you know what? I love this place now, even without the soup!  Good for a guy to open up to new things, right? Otherwise, life's just dull.  Besides, battling strong foes from so many worlds helps me get better at protecting Lord Takumi.  Ha! Don't think I forgot about you. Me and my katana? We are SO here to keep you safe!

MID_HINOKA_STRONGEST: Hey, you! I just finished grooming my pegasus and was wondering if you'd like to take a ride with us.  I've been wanting something to do to bring us closer together, and this is perfect!  We can talk while we admire the view, soaring through the sky— you'll love it!  Hm? We're already close? That's really sweet...and I'm a little embarrassed now.  Well, I still think a joyride through the skies is in order— you coming?

MID_JEIGUN_STRONGEST: I have served many years as a knight, but never have I met someone quite like you.  Do we all follow you because you summoned us? I think not. At least not solely.  There is something about you that inspires others to fight for you. I can't put it into words...  It reminds me a bit of Prince Marth, who also naturally draws heroes to his cause.  In any case, I sincerely wish to spend what days I have left fighting at your side.

MID_JOKER_STRONGEST: Oh. Did you need something? You've brought me tea? I'm not thirsty at the moment...  But I shall drink it nonetheless. I wouldn't want to waste tea.  It's a bit cold. And too bitter. I would never have served it. But... I sense the effort that went into it.  Regardless of skill, there is flavor in devotion, a taste in affection. You thought of me in making this.  Next time, I shall make the tea for you, and it will taste better than anything you have ever known.

MID_JORJUE_STRONGEST: You've heard tales of me? Well, it's not as if I was trying to keep my life secret, I suppose.  True or not, rumors spread like wildfires. There's no point in trying to correct or refute them.  It's refreshing to speak so frankly. It's wonderful that everyone here trusts each other so implicitly.  Being in such company agrees with me very much. Thank you for bringing me here.  I do believe I shall stick around, if you don't mind.

MID_KAGEROU_STRONGEST: I've been doing flower arrangements from whatever I can find in this world. Here's my latest creation.  What do you think of it? Ah. It looks like something from a hellscape? Well, I appreciate your honesty.  Curious to think how I'd have never been able to work with these flowers had I not come to this world.  In a way, you have played a large part in the creation of this flower arrangement.  I can thank you for many things, and most of all, that every one of us remains safe.  So I vow to keep you safe, no matter what dread events come to pass, Summoner.

MID_KAIN_STRONGEST: Sir Jagen used to always lecture me about my tendency to rush in without thinking.  But with you in charge, I don't lose track of myself in battle and I can do my job.  Thanks, Summoner.  With you, I can fight with the fire in my belly but not lose my cool. That's always been my goal.

MID_KAMUI_F_STRONGEST: Ah, Summoner! Thanks for coming to visit me again!  Oh, sorry I keep patting you on the head—it's a bad habit I picked up back home.  But I do think that touch can bring friends closer than words can, you know? Wanna try it?  Heehee—you're so gentle! It's been a while since someone patted ME on the head. It's nice!  Anytime you want to pat or be patted, let me know! It can only help us be stronger together.

MID_KAMUI_M_STRONGEST: It's good to see you. We've spent so much time together, I'm uneasy when you're not around.  I'd like to just keep you where I can see you, but people would call me overprotective. Heh.  I've felt...overprotected my whole life, so it's a strange feeling to want to do it myself.  You are obviously essential to the realm's defense, so it's natural to protect you, I suppose.  I guess I'm saying we've got your back, so don't worry about what path to choose. Just keep going.

MID_KATUA_STRONGEST: Huh. Is that how I seem? Like I'm always staring off into the distance?  Heehee! I guess if that's how it seems, it's probably true, right?  But I know how to fix it—by spending more time with you, developing our...bond.  I know that every day I spend with you will help me focus and keep me looking straight ahead.  As long as I have you by my side, I can do anything.

MID_KAZAHANA_STRONGEST: Hya! And...hyaaa-hyaaa! Whew. That's enough training for now. I think I did pretty well!  What? My footwork was a little sloppy? And my follow-up was slow? And I wasn't flexible enough?  Yikes, Commander, you're so picky!  Huh? So what if I called you my commander? You're really the most important one around here.  Oh, come on! You know it! I know it! Everyone knows it! Don't be so modest.  I didn't mean to demote anyone else around here. I'll just let it be our little nickname...  OK, Commander?

MID_LAZWARD_STRONGEST: Well, this must be fate! I was just thinking about you, and here you are, Summoner. There's something I've been wanting to share with you. But, please, tell no one else.  This isn't the first time I've been summoned from one world to another. No, indeed.  You see, I came to this world from Nohr—but I am not really OF Nohr.  I was summoned there from yet a third world. I changed my look and my name for Nohr.  I needed to tell you because I don't want there to be any secrets between us, friend.  My real name is Inigo, and you have my promise to always fight for you—with a smile on my face!  Now, how about you and I go run off and grab a cup of tea?

MID_LEON_STRONGEST: I'm not surprised to see you here, Summoner. You always seem eager to chat.  Even when I am cold and distant with you, you check up on me after battle with a kind word.  And that concern and connection have made me stronger than I've ever been.  This isn't something I would normally say aloud, but you make me feel valuable—even needed.  That's why...I want you always to stay by my side.  I never would have imagined this when I first got here, but...I feel as if I could trust my life to you.  Argh, I sound pathetic. I don't imagine you'll ever let me hear the end of this, will you?

MID_LEYVAN_STRONGEST: It's nothing worth talking about, but there's something I might as well tell you, Summoner. A long time ago, I was from a royal house—a house that was destroyed by our enemies.  That was why I became a mercenary—to seek revenge on those who did it.  I sought power—and always more of it—to better exact my revenge.  But now, none of that matters. I've come to my senses after watching you at work here.  Does any of that make sense? If not, forget I said anything. I'll still fight hard for you.

MID_LILINA_STRONGEST: There's someone in my life whom I dearly want to keep safe.  That is what has driven me to do my best in all things. But now I realize there's a limit to what I can do alone.  Watching you, always working with our allies, has shown me that. People flock to you!  And you're all the stronger for it. You seem to share that very quality with Roy...  So, I just wanted to say thank you. I hope I'll never lose your kind support. I know you'll never lose mine.

MID_LIN_STRONGEST: I'd like to offer my thanks today. It's for all the times you've helped me. Nothing more, nothing less.  But while I'm at it, I should also thank you for giving me courage and never failing to be kind.  Those are rarer qualities than you'd think. In fact...  I think you're as precious to me as the breeze that blows across the open plains of Sacae.  Oh my! Pay me no mind. But, please, know that I'm always here for you, all right?

MID_LIZ_STRONGEST: Hey! I was thinking that I've grown up a lot since I got here. Don'tcha think, Summoner?  I've learned to fight, I've made friends with people in the Order, and I always clean my plate!  ...Thanks! Glad you agree! Of course, it's all because of your help that I'm so princessy now!  I feel like I'm one step closer to being the ideal lady. I hope you'll keep helping me get there!  Oh, and I've gotten better at little pranks, too. I can't wait for you to find the frog I just hid!

MID_LLEU_STRONGEST: Sheesh. You just can't help poking your nose in my business, can you? Well, fine.  Thing is, maybe since you did keep prodding me, I might have gotten better than I would have otherwise.  Hey, I said maybe. That's all.  I know you only spent time with me because you feel sorry for... well, whatever has me twisted up.  Right? You don't need to admit it. Besides, I'm the one who got the short end of the stick here.  Now that I'm stuck with you, I have one more person I need to look out for! So, uh, thanks.

MID_LUCINA_STRONGEST: This world is a truly beautiful place. The white castle, clear blue skies... and all the flowers, of course.  They are, all of them, irreplaceable. We must protect this world at all costs, Summoner.  My homeland was destroyed by war. I can't bear to let anyone else experience that loss.  ...Hm? Thank you for trying to lift my spirits...  I'm always touched by your kindness. I hope that, whatever may come, we'll remain side by side.

MID_LUNA_STRONGEST: Ah, THERE you are! Hey, do you want to form a team with me? I mean, we already hang out...  Great! We are now the SelenSummoner Alliance!  Why are you making that face?! It does NOT sound dumb!  I'll have you know I put A LOT of time and effort into that name so we could become closer friends!  Huh? Oh, well, that's better. I knew you'd come around. Now that we're a team, no secrets!  My name's not Selena, and I'm not from the world you found me in. You can call me Severa...privately.

MID_MARIA_STRONGEST: Heeheehee! What do you think— the strongest I've been yet, right?  My siblings have always protected me, and I knew someday I had to be strong enough to protect myself.  But you've helped me realize that "someday" isn't good enough! I need to be strong now.  Fighting is no fun, but I think it's why I've gotten as strong as I have.  Thanks for helping me realize my dream!

MID_MARICH_STRONGEST: It's been some time since we began to fight side by side, yet you still find ways to surprise me.  I don't mean that in a bad way! You're just...a very mysterious person.  You're not like anyone I've met. The things you come up with...the rest of us have never dreamed of.  You are like a wind that blows through each of our lives and changes our fates.  So please know that I believe in you and your abilities. I will work with you as long as you'll have me.

MID_MARKS_STRONGEST: Here, take this practice sword, Summoner. I borrowed it from Commander Anna.  You're going to join me for training. What, don't you want to? I'm not trying to forge you into a fighter.  I believe that meeting a friend blade to blade is the truest way to give voice to our inner qualities.  In swordplay, you can share your hopes and fears as our leader and I can parry with things unsaid.  I wouldn't spar like this with just anyone. You've proven yourself worthy on the battlefield!  Now, what say you? Would you still rather not...?  Oh, you'll join me! Well then, know that it is my honor completely, Summoner.

MID_MARTH_STRONGEST: Over all the battles we've fought together, I have come to see my own powerlessness.  As but one, I cannot accomplish anything. Together, we can face everything.  That is why having you at my side gives me courage beyond the telling of it.  I shall continue to fight at your side as long as you will allow me.  I am eternally grateful that we may count on one another.

MID_MATTHEW_STRONGEST: Whoa, never a dull moment with you around, is there? You really keep a spy on his toes!  Speaking of which, you know how we spies stick to the shadows? It's not smart to have close friends.  Makes sense, right? A spy needs the flexibility to do what he needs to, when he needs to.  Friends just muck things up.  The only problem with all this is you. You're the kind of person a spy can't evade forever.  Oh, I'll keep trying, friend, but for now, forget I said anything.

MID_MINERBA_STRONGEST: I do not have what is required of a ruler. During my time ruling in place of my brother...  I have allowed rebellion, been captured, and displayed my own powerlessness and disgrace.  Perhaps I could better rule with a tactician like you at my side...  You have a unique quality about you—you make me feel as if...  I still have much I can accomplish. Thank you for that. I swear to not give up and to look to the future.

MID_MISHEIL_STRONGEST: I died once—did you know? Minerva defeated me, crushed all my mighty ambitions on that battlefield.  I should have stayed dead, but a foolish spark remained in my heart.  Now I must admit that my time with you has kindled that tiny spark once more.  With the power I've gained at your side, I could dream once more of conquering worlds...  Regardless, until I make my decision, I will follow you and see what else I might gain.

MID_NABARL_STRONGEST: I usually fight alone. However...  I can imagine a future fighting with all of you.  Never mind. Don't listen to anything I've said.  It's all nonsense, and I blame you for my sentimentality, Summoner.

MID_NACIEN_STRONGEST: I, Narcian, have a bone to pick with you! I heard that you said I am completely full of myself!  Did you mean it as an insult? Because it's not! I am full of nothing BUT me!  How else would I have clawed my way to the top? Confidence is king, and I would be emperor!  Hmpf. You might be the first one to ever stand there and say such a thing to my face.  I'll make you regret that you picked a fight with me, Narcian! One day I'll make you kneel.  Then I'll pet your head like a little kitty—and keep you at my side forever! Ha ha ha ha!

MID_NINO_STRONGEST: I'm so happy to be here, where I can spend time with so many nice people. Every day is so fun.  I had this once before, surrounded by people I loved. They were all...like family.  That life is over, but it was so much fun while it lasted. I'm glad now, thinking back on it.  Those memories were painful for a while, but you helped me remember the good times.  Thank you! I promise to work so very hard for you. Just you wait and see!

MID_NONO_STRONGEST: Found you, Summoner! Let's play together! How about some hide-and-dragonseek? Tag?  Huh? You just want to chat? I like to run around a bunch, but if that's what you want, we can do that!  I love playing with you—you're nice and you're fun and I feel safe with you. Hm? Aww! How sweet!  Well, if that's how we both feel, let's stick together forever and ever!  Since I'm older, I'll be sure to always keep you safe, Summoner! It's a promise!

MID_OBORO_STRONGEST: Oh, is something wrong, Summoner?  You haven't ruined your nice clothes, have you? Or ripped a stitch? Or spilled soup on yourself?  Oh, I'm only kidding. I know you come around for more than my needle and thread.  You know, I do like it when I see you in your nice, clean uniform. It's so dapper!  I like it even more when you don't get blood all over it—means you've come back safe from battle!  Clothes can always be replaced, but you're one of a kind. I just couldn't do without you.  So I promise to always protect you...and to help you keep your uniform in top shape!

MID_ODIN_STRONGEST: Ha! My third eye told me you would appear in this holy shrine to heroism and warfare.  I would speak with the anointed champion, plucked by fate from— Wait, come back! Don't leave!  I just wanted to say I knew I'd run into you if I waited here. I actually need to talk with you.  I feel like we've gotten real close, and I don't want to keep secrets from you.  I must therefore reveal that I am NOT Odin at all but a warrior of hope from another time...Owain!  Yeah, yeah, enough with the theatrics... But let me tell you this: I have not and will not lie to you.

MID_OGUMA_STRONGEST: Since meeting you all, I've learned that strength comes in many forms.  The strength to protect peace... is not the strength I learned as a gladiator, killing for sport.  I've learned much from you, Summoner. And I will learn more yet.  I will become stronger. I will learn to swing my blade in service of a lasting peace.

MID_OLIVIE_STRONGEST: Umm... Thank you for always taking time out of your busy day to come and watch me dance!  I've traveled a lot, but I've never been somewhere like this before. I was pretty nervous at first...  But you always stayed near me and kept a friendly eye on me. I think that's why I've adjusted so well.  I...I hope this isn't too forward, but I'd like you to see my newest dance.  I chose the choreography in honor of our world...and the relationship you and I share.

MID_PAORA_STRONGEST: Of course, Princess Minerva will always be my liege and foremost in my thoughts.  And obviously my two sisters are very dear to me. However...  I must confess that someone else is now occupying many of my thoughts. Someone I met here...  Ahem. I hope I can continue to stay by your side and make you proud.  Oh, thank you so much! You've made me so happy!

MID_PIERI_STRONGEST: Oh, I've been looking for you. I have something tasty-wasty that I made for you!  Cooked it myself. Oh, and I sliced and diced the meat—and all the veggies too!  Eat up while it's hot. Like it? Scrumptious, right? YAY!  My mommy was great at cooking. That's why I want to be good at it too. That way, it's like she's with me!  More than anything, it means that I know how to make you happy-wappy!  So, count on Peri to spice things up in the battle AND the kitchen from now on!

MID_REFLET_F_STRONGEST: We've been through a lot together on the battlefield, and I've watched you every step of the way.  Not to be presumptuous, but the way you fight, your tactical skill, the way you keep everyone safe...  It all reminds me of myself and how I led my friends in battle back in my own world.  That means I also know how much you care about all of us and how painful your position can be.  If that weight gets to be too much, I want you to lean on me. After all, I've been at this for a while...  I might just come up with an amazing plan that solves all your problems, on or off the battlefield!

MID_REFLET_M_STRONGEST: I appreciate the opportunity you've given me to observe your battle tactics in depth.  Every time we head out, I can't help but be proud that you've chosen me to fight at your side.  But I do feel bad for interfering with the bonding process between partners.  You and Alfonse share something special, right? Similar to the bond between Chrom and me?  But there is also an understanding between fellow tacticians, and I vow to support you to the end.

MID_RIFF_STRONGEST: I must admit...being surrounded by so many young people has me pushing myself beyond my years.  But the journey has been very much worthwhile. I have seen that there is still much I can do.  I will keep my prayers with those who have guided me on my way... and that includes you.  Please continue to use this feeble old man in whatever way will help your cause.  Let all be as the gods will.

MID_RINDA_STRONGEST: Excuse me—not to embarrass you or anything—but I wanted to thank you.  Much has happened since we first met, but I've made a lot of happy memories with you and the others.  Back where I came from, I had just lost my father, and I was...so...  Sorry. I'm OK now. But I wanted you to know how grateful I am for this new life.  Thank you for your concern and your kindness. You are an inspiration to everyone.

MID_RONKUU_STRONGEST: You're here again. Why? What have I done to deserve this attention?  I have no wealth, no power. Nothing but my skills as a swordsman.  What? You value my presence? You find my help...reassuring?  No one has ever said that to me before, but I am glad my presence gives you strength.  Understood. I shall be your bodyguard, then.  I will stay by your side for as long as you want me.

MID_ROY_STRONGEST: I must become as strong as I can to ensure that I can keep this and all other good worlds safe.  I want everyone to find their happy endings in life. But to do that, there's still much I need to learn.  On the bright side, I feel that I have learned so much just by being near you, Summoner.  I don't mean only about battle tactics but also about you—where you're from and what inspires you.  I hope that you and I will forever be good friends. Know that you can always depend on me.

MID_RYOUMA_STRONGEST: Care to join me for some meditation? Then close your eyes. Empty your mind. Envision a relaxing place.  I am thinking of Hoshido—cherry- blossom trees in bloom...rain in the gardens...a moon on the wane.  I must admit that when I've been meditating of late, I have also envisioned something new.  Places from this realm...the faces of members in the Order of Heroes...and, most of all...  I see you, standing on the battlefield. That image lets me achieve inner balance like no other.  I hope that you would feel just the same from my presence here.  One more thing—in my own kingdom, I would never pledge my katana in service to another.  But here, it is my honor and my privilege to serve you to the end with my blade.

MID_SAIZOU_STRONGEST: Hmpf. You always spot me now when I'm around. Not bad, Summoner.  You couldn't for a while, you know. I'd be standing right here, in front of your face, and you'd be oblivious.  You, our greatSummoner, were wide open to attack from the shadows! Truly disturbing.  And that's not all. I could follow you for half the day without you ever noticing that I was there.  Oh, now before you run away with any foolish ideas, like maybe I was watching out for you...  I should set the matter straight— that I was only monitoring our weak link.  If you get taken out, then I'll be put in danger. If I get taken out, then my lord, Ryoma, loses my protection.  What I'm trying to say is since you got better at taking care of yourself...  I may be willing to watch out for you from the shadows. A little.

MID_SAKURA_STRONGEST: Oh! Thank you so very much for checking up on me, Summoner.  I'm doing well, but may I tell you something? When I first got here, I wasn't sure how to act around you.  They call you a Great Hero, so I thought I should respect such a great person by keeping my distance.  But then I got to know you. You're so kind and put everyone at ease—most of all, me.  It's almost like you've become a part of my family. I mean, here we are now, simply chatting.  S-so now...I have s-something to ask you. Would you consider thinking of m-me...  as a friend?  What? You already do? Why, that's wonderful! I am so glad you summoned me into your life.  I promise to help you any way that I can...friend!

MID_SALLYA_STRONGEST: Ah, excellent—it seems my hex to summon you worked immediately.  Yes, that's right. You came here because of a hex—a hex that made you want to talk to me.  I sprinkled powdered lizard on this paper, and you were drawn toward it. ...Hm? The lizard's worn off...  So you came here of your own free will? Surprising, yet...not.  Heehee... I already have someone I'm destined to be with, but you're just as precious to me.

MID_SERGE_STRONGEST: Thank you for always supporting me and my precious Minerva. We both feel so safe with you!  To be honest, I was worried at first. About living in a different world... About fighting new enemies...  I did leave home once before, but coming here is not the same as crossing from Valm to Ylisse.  But spending time with you—learning about this world—has filled me with determination to protect it.  My homeland of Rosanne is a green and beautiful place, just like Askr. I hope to show it to you someday.

MID_SERRA_STRONGEST: By Saint Elimine, you certainly have turned my life upside down since you brought me here!  Go here...battle there...heal this person...then that person...  Why, don't you realize that I'm pretty as a petal and TWICE as fragile?  But I do need to offer my thanks. I have developed a...thicker skin, thanks to you.  And by that, I mean that my skin has actually gotten THICK, being in such harsh conditions!  Still, it's not entirely awful having everyone dote on me, hoping that I'll help them out.  Don't worry. I'll always make time to help you too—as long as you call me Lady Serra at all times. Got it?

MID_SETSUNA_STRONGEST: Woo-hoo. It's you,Summoner. You going to do more of that summoning thing today?  I like a crowd. It's nice. And more of us means more people around to help if I fall into a trap.  That happens all the time, you know. Have I ever mentioned it?  But you know, more of us also means you have less time for me. Sad.  What? You promise you won't forget about me? What? You never could?  Yay. I feel the same. Are you sure we're not the same person? It wouldn't surprise me at all!

MID_SHARON_STRONGEST: You know, I consider it a high honor and an exceptional privilege to spend these moments with you.  Aw, who am I kidding, Summoner?  Ha! Let's drop all that royal jibber-jabber. It's just us, right? Right!  The thing is, I love being around you. I've never been happier!  Sure, you're a valuable addition to the Order of Heroes—blah, blah, blabbity, blah.  But after spending so much time with you, I just think of you more like...a close friend.  Do you feel the same? Are we friends? Best friends? On our way to being best friends?  We are? Er, which one? Never mind. I'm just delighted... so delighted...so very...  Waah! You've made me cry, you silly goose.  I won't forget this day. Why, I'll save all my tears of happiness in a vial to remind me—forever!

MID_SHEEDA_STRONGEST: Your strength has always impressed me. I've always felt weak, needing protection from others.  I was envious of your strength, but I think I've got it figured out now...  Your strength comes from your belief in your allies. My "weakness" could be your strength.  I would like to stay with you longer and learn more from you and your strength, if that's OK.  Heehee! I appreciate it. I look forward to observing you right up close...

MID_SIMA_STRONGEST: I have heard that you are not originally from this world.  So why is it that you continue to fight for it?  Is it simply that you value the friends you have made here and do not wish to abandon them?  If so...I can understand your feelings. I, too, cannot abandon those who need my help...  As such, I will not leave you here. As long as you remain, I promise to support you as well.

MID_SOFIYA_STRONGEST: Your future...has shifted and swirled since we met.  At first, your future was a fog that not even my eyes could pierce.  Over time, I made out the faintest nimbus around you. A weak glow, if you will.  That glow has grown, illumined by light—many lights, from many sources!  These have mystified me until recently, when I realized that I...am one of those lights.  You invite such lights to you, and your glow is becoming like a beacon, banishing the fog!  And so...I want to stay with you to see what your future will look like when the fog...is gone.

MID_SOIREE_STRONGEST: Hey, you gonna be fighting by our side again today? Good to hear, Summoner.  Fighting here has been a great experience for me. And you're pretty damn inspiring, you know?  I know you can't fight directly, but you still always seem like the biggest deal on the field.  Someday maybe I'll inspire courage in my allies like you do. That's my dream since I came here.  Until that dream comes true, I guess I'll just have to stay near you! Thanks, partner.

MID_SORT_STRONGEST: Whew, good training session! Must be time to find a sna— Oh, hey, Summoner!  Awww! You brought me a sandwich! I was just about to grab something to eat! Thanks!  You're always looking out for me. I can't even count how many times you've saved me on the battlefield!  But I've noticed that people who take care of others sometimes forget to take care of themselves.  That's why I'm keeping my eye on you! Don't push yourself too hard, and I'll do my best to support you.

MID_TAKUMI_STRONGEST: I've been wondering... How do you think of me? Am I just another Hero to you?  Not that it matters to me. Just curious. But I feel like you acknowledge me and my skill.  If you didn't, why would you spend so much time looking out for me? ...I appreciate that, by the way.  I guess that's all I ever wanted— to be acknowledged for my own abilities. Thank you.  Now just you watch—I'll be the strongest Hero you've ever known.

MID_THANY_STRONGEST: Some people say I'm childish. Not nice to say, but maybe not totally wrong either.  But since I've come here and fought alongside everyone, I feel like I've grown up a lot!  Hey, and here you are, I bet, thinking that ol' Shanna looks just the same, right?  How do I know? Oh, I know. Everyone always looks at me like I'm just the same.  Looky there—it's Shanna! And there—it's Shanna!  The thing is, I like being me. So I wouldn't mind putting off this whole growing-up thing.  That is, if you don't mind. Ha! I knew you wouldn't!

MID_TIAMO_STRONGEST: Let's see...to summon Heroes, first I'd have to pose, then fire a shot like so... Yes, I have the moves down perfec—  Ahhh! Were you watching me? Why didn't you say something sooner, Summoner?!  Hm? Because I let my guard down? You're very rude to spy on me like that!  But I must admit...it's nice that you can see me this way and not just as everyone's "natural talent."  I won't let my guard down on the battlefield, though. You are precious to me, and I swear to protect you.

MID_TIKI_STRONGEST: Heeheehee! I'm so happy not to be alone anymore!  I have so many friends here—so many people to talk to!  And it's all because you summoned me here.  You're my favorite, you know. Let's stay together forever!

MID_TIKI_A_STRONGEST: Tell me...do you look forward to or dread the day you'll go home from this world?  Personally, I can't stop thinking about the sad day I will have to part with all my new friends.  The thought of saying good-bye to you is especially sad. I suppose it's a sign of how close we've grown.  Heh. That's borrowing trouble from the future, isn't it? Better to concentrate on the happy present.  There is still plenty of time for us to spend together, and I plan to enjoy every moment of it.  Someday, when I look back on these days, you will shine ever so brightly in my memory...

MID_TSUBAKI_STRONGEST: You and I have been in battle plenty of times now. Haven't we, Summoner?  I'm sure you've seen me make little mistakes now and then. It's only natural.  But it still bothers me, especially here where I rank among the Heroes called upon in this world.  I feel like I must be even more perfect here than back home.  And you, Great Hero! You must be under an even greater pressure to be the best...of the best!  What? You say sometimes your tactics aren't up to snuff?  Aha! How wonderful. You and I have been hiding our little failures. Well, your secret is safe with me.  We will help each other achieve total perfection. Until then, you can count on me—absolutely!

MID_URSULA_STRONGEST: You may have gleaned that I will serve only a perfect master, Summoner.  I have no friendship to offer you. Nor will I take any. It would be an insult to the both of us.  Why, what are two friends but a pair of failures who've merely agreed to cover for each other?  I give you my loyalty because you're worthy. You don't battle, but your tactics are exquisite!  But...  I will say that if you falter, even in the slightest, you do know how our little arrangement ends, right?  Hmm, yes, I think you do. Then best you make yourself productive. The Blue Crow...is watching.

MID_VIAUR_STRONGEST: Ah, may I steal a bit of your time, Summoner?  I've grown fascinated with the board games of other cultures lately. Care to play one now?  Take a look—this board is the battlefield and this dazzling little gemstone is yours truly.  All of these pieces—you move them around the board as you would fighters in a battle.  Yes, yes... Of course... Very good. You grasp the game quickly, as I suspected you would.  But I see that you're not willing to sacrifice that dazzling little gemstone...  Who can blame you? It is more scintillating than all the rest! Still, I need to tell you...  You're playing that wrong. It's better strategy to sacrifice any piece for the greater good.  Much as you could choose to rid yourself of me from your team to serve your purposes.  There are other Heroes to bring into the fold. But do I sense...that you're repelled by the idea?  You don't want to sacrifice anyone, do you? Very well. Then as the first Hero you summoned...  I will make it my duty to keep polishing myself into the most dazzling stone in your possession!

MID_WENDY_STRONGEST: I've got to say that I appreciate all of your guidance in battle.  But sometimes I worry that you try to protect me too much out there.  Am I failing to do my part as a knight, protecting others, if you're always worried about my safety?  Maybe you think that I draw too much attention to myself by wearing such colorful armor.  But that's exactly why I do wear this—to draw foes to me and away from others!  I know that we need to act as a team out there, but my role really is to put myself in harm's way!  Still, thank you. I'll always have the courage to protect everyone, knowing that you're looking out for me.

MID_ZEFHYR_STRONGEST: I've long had the conviction that humanity had no more worth than the least of all fleas.  And then...you.  Your deeds here, and those of the others... Every good act has whittled at my certainty.  What I am saying is that you have earned my attention. Still, be careful.  The last person to toy with my respect was my father. Ultimately, I had to put an end to him.  Now, you have a throat. And I, a hand. Let us hope the two never have need to meet.

MID_ZERO_STRONGEST: Here you are. And here I am! Aren't we a pair.  I must confess that I've grown after each of your visits—really and truly, I have!  I must also say that when I first met you,Summoner, I thought you were a fussy bit of butter.  I served you, but not happily. But now! Oh, what a difference! I long to always be with you.  I wonder, have you only indulged your servant Niles? Or are we becoming friends now?  I know some see me as unsavory. To them I say, variety is the spice of life! But, what say you?  Eh? You trust me? How curious. Someone dear to me once said the very same thing.  So, you and I will be friends through thick and thin. And, you know me... I always delight my friends.

Edited by Raven

56 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Hide contents

In this continuity do Abel and Est get back together?  Or were they summoned from before the events of Mystery of the Emblem?

I think the versions that are summoned are from the end of Shadow Dragon, since Abel states that he's currently holding a shop. Might be wrong though.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Marks?  Isn't Xander unobtainable?

I'm sure he will be obtainable, he's already in the game and was seen as playable in trailers, so I'm pretty sure he will be playable, maybe from a Grand Hero event like Narcian. This is data mining, so he doesn't need to be obtainable immediately to see his quotes.

9 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Marks?  Isn't Xander unobtainable?

He's already an enemy unit in the story mode, so I see no problem with making him a playable unit in the near future.

3 hours ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I think the versions that are summoned are from the end of Shadow Dragon, since Abel states that he's currently holding a shop. Might be wrong though.

this is untrue. just today i spoke to Abel and he said that he betrayed Marth because Est was held hostage. granted, thats only abel, but im pretty sure this means several of the units are from the end of fe3

Still here, Oboro will take care of your clothes! Haha... And now I think that Takumi make both Hinata and Oboro to get into miso soup, they probably prepare it every day just for him lol

3 hours ago, Raven said:

MID_KAMUI_F_STRONGEST: Ah, Summoner! Thanks for coming to visit me again!  Oh, sorry I keep patting you on the head—it's a bad habit I picked up back home.  But I do think that touch can bring friends closer than words can, you know? Wanna try it?  Heehee—you're so gentle! It's been a while since someone patted ME on the head. It's nice!  Anytime you want to pat or be patted, let me know! It can only help us be stronger together.

They know!

40 minutes ago, Dandragon said:

this is untrue. just today i spoke to Abel and he said that he betrayed Marth because Est was held hostage. granted, thats only abel, but im pretty sure this means several of the units are from the end of fe3

Oh, I don't have Abel so I wasn't aware of that. That's weird. He says that he's just a shopkeeper when you recruit him then, and MOTE's end doesn't state that he resumed his job but

"After the war, Abel left the kingdom to search for the missing Est. He was never seen again." which rather implies the contrary.

There's a problem somewhere.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

1 hour ago, carefreejules said:

These are so cheesy I'm gonna throw up

Too true. This is worse than Robin and Corrin's ass-kissing combined. I hate to think what the Tellius crew will say. ><

Could these heroes all just be Einherjar like in Awakening? As in they're representations of the heroes, not the actual heroes themselves. If so, they can potentially exist outside of the timeline--or to put it another way, they can exist in all times at once.

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Could these heroes all just be Einherjar like in Awakening? As in they're representations of the heroes, not the actual heroes themselves. If so, they can potentially exist outside of the timeline--or to put it another way, they can exist in all times at once.

On that note, I'd be amused to play through any random FE title, and have one of the characters just disappear from the face of the continent because they'd been summoned by some random schmuck in an alternate world.

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Well, it would be a bit awkward if Roy was teleported away from the battlefield right before invading Bern or something. Especially if you got more than one of him with you!

Seriously though, this is about as non-canon as it can get, so I think they haven't really put that much thought into justifying it all. 

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Well, it would be a bit awkward if Roy was teleported away from the battlefield right before invading Bern or something. Especially if you got more than one of him with you!

Seriously though, this is about as non-canon as it can get, so I think they haven't really put that much thought into justifying it all. 

It can be simultaneously canon and non-canon. Simple explanation: All FE campaigns past, present and future simply didn't have any characters mysteriously teleported away.

Just assume that all these collected characters have been plucked from one of the finite amount of FE universes out there that have never been, and never will be, played.

32 minutes ago, Raven said:

It can be simultaneously canon and non-canon. Simple explanation: All FE campaigns past, present and future simply didn't have any characters mysteriously teleported away.

Just assume that all these collected characters have been plucked from one of the finite amount of FE universes out there that have never been, and never will be, played.

Doubtful. Half the Heroes can't shut up about the people they want to protect, so why would they spend time or even risk their lives for strangers in another world just because they were forcibly summoned there? 

Then you've got things like 17-year-old Eliwood talking about his 15-year-old son and so on.

Edited by Thane

Nice @SciresM!

I wonder why some abilities don't seem to have English names/descriptions.

MSID_H_鉄の剣: 
MSID_H_鋼の剣: 
MSID_H_銀の剣: 
MSID_H_銀の剣+: 

Those, for instance.

*Edit*

Weapons

Spoiler

Swords (Red)

Spoiler
MSID_鉄の剣: Iron Sword
MSID_鋼の剣: Steel Sword
MSID_銀の剣: Silver Sword
MSID_銀の剣+: Silver Sword+
MSID_勇者の剣: Brave Sword
MSID_勇者の剣+: Brave Sword+
MSID_キルソード: Killing Edge
MSID_キルソード+: Killing Edge+
MSID_アーマーキラー: Armorslayer
MSID_アーマーキラー+: Armorslayer+
MSID_旭日の剣: Ruby Sword
MSID_旭日の剣+: Ruby Sword+
MSID_ファルシオン: Falchion
MSID_ファルシオン覚醒: Falchion
MSID_封印の剣: Binding Blade
MSID_エッケザックス: Eckesachs
MSID_デュランダル: Durandal
MSID_ソールカティ: Sol Katti
MSID_夜刀神: Yato
MSID_雷神刀: Raijinto
MSID_ジークフリート: Siegfried
MSID_フォルクヴァング: Fólkvangr

Axes (Green)

Spoiler
MSID_鉄の斧: Iron Axe
MSID_鋼の斧: Steel Axe
MSID_銀の斧: Silver Axe
MSID_銀の斧+: Silver Axe+
MSID_勇者の斧: Brave Axe
MSID_勇者の斧+: Brave Axe+
MSID_キラーアクス: Killer Axe
MSID_キラーアクス+: Killer Axe+
MSID_ハンマー: Hammer
MSID_ハンマー+: Hammer+
MSID_深緑の斧: Emerald Axe
MSID_深緑の斧+: Emerald Axe+
MSID_オートクレール: Hauteclere
MSID_アルマーズ: Armads
MSID_ノーアトゥーン: Nóatún

Lances (Blue)

Spoiler
MSID_鉄の槍: Iron Lance
MSID_鋼の槍: Steel Lance
MSID_銀の槍: Silver Lance
MSID_銀の槍+: Silver Lance+
MSID_勇者の槍: Brave Lance
MSID_勇者の槍+: Brave Lance+
MSID_キラーランス: Killer Lance
MSID_キラーランス+: Killer Lance+
MSID_貫きの槍: Heavy Spear
MSID_貫きの槍+: Heavy Spear+
MSID_蒼海の槍: Sapphire Lance
MSID_蒼海の槍+: Sapphire Lance+
MSID_グラディウス: Gradivus
MSID_フェンサリル: Fensalir

Bows (Colorless)

Spoiler
MSID_鉄の弓: Iron Bow
MSID_鋼の弓: Steel Bow
MSID_銀の弓: Silver Bow
MSID_銀の弓+: Silver Bow+
MSID_勇者の弓: Brave Bow
MSID_勇者の弓+: Brave Bow+
MSID_キラーボウ: Killer Bow
MSID_キラーボウ+: Killer Bow+
MSID_暗器殺しの弓: Assassin's Bow
MSID_暗器殺しの弓+: Assassin's Bow+
MSID_パルティア: Parthia
MSID_風神弓: Fujin Yumi

Daggers (Colorless)

Spoiler
MSID_鉄の暗器: Iron Dagger
MSID_鋼の暗器: Steel Dagger
MSID_銀の暗器: Silver Dagger
MSID_銀の暗器+: Silver Dagger+
MSID_紫煙の暗器: Smoke Dagger
MSID_紫煙の暗器+: Smoke Dagger+
MSID_秘毒の暗器: Poison Dagger
MSID_秘毒の暗器+: Poison Dagger+
MSID_盗賊の暗器: Rogue Dagger
MSID_盗賊の暗器+: Rogue Dagger+

Red Tomes

Spoiler
MSID_ファイアー: Fire
MSID_エルファイアー: Elfire
MSID_ボルガノン: Bolganone
MSID_ボルガノン+: Bolganone+
MSID_ミィル: Flux
MSID_ルイン: Ruin
MSID_ノスフェラート: Fenrir
MSID_ノスフェラート+: Fenrir+
MSID_スレッダラウア: Rauðrblade
MSID_スレッダラウア+: Rauðrblade+
MSID_ウルファラウア: Rauðrwolf
MSID_ウルファラウア+: Rauðrwolf+
MSID_ナートラウア: Rauðrraven
MSID_ナートラウア+: Rauðrraven+
MSID_ブリュンヒルデ: Brynhildr
MSID_エリヴァーガル: Élivágar

Green Tomes

Spoiler
MSID_ウインド: Wind
MSID_エルウインド: Elwind
MSID_レクスカリバー: Rexcalibur
MSID_レクスカリバー+: Rexcalibur+
MSID_スレッダグラン: Gronnblade
MSID_スレッダグラン+: Gronnblade+
MSID_ウルファグラン: Gronnwolf
MSID_ウルファグラン+: Gronnwolf+
MSID_ナートグラン: Gronnraven
MSID_ナートグラン+: Gronnraven+
MSID_エクスカリバー: Excalibur

Blue Tomes

Spoiler
MSID_サンダー: Thunder
MSID_エルサンダー: Elthunder
MSID_トロン: Thoron
MSID_トロン+: Thoron+
MSID_スレッダブラー: Blárblade
MSID_スレッダブラー+: Blárblade+
MSID_ウルファブラー: Blárwolf
MSID_ウルファブラー+: Blárwolf+
MSID_ナートブラー: Blárraven
MSID_ナートブラー+: Blárraven+
MSID_オーラ: Aura
MSID_ヴラスキャルヴ: Valaskjálf

Staves (Colorless)

Spoiler
MSID_アサルト: Assault
MSID_アブゾーブ: Absorb
MSID_フィアー: Fear
MSID_スロウ: Slow
MSID_グラビティ: Gravity
MSID_ペイン: Pain
MSID_パニック: Panic

Breath (Red)

Spoiler
MSID_火のブレス: Fire Breath
MSID_火炎のブレス: Fire Breath+
MSID_灼熱のブレス: Flametongue
MSID_灼熱のブレス+: Flametongue+

Breath (Green)

Spoiler
MSID_光のブレス: Light Breath
MSID_光のブレス+: Light Breath+

Breath (Blue)

Spoiler
MSID_闇のブレス: Dark Breath
MSID_闇のブレス+: Dark Breath+
MSID_雷のブレス: Lightning Breath
MSID_雷のブレス+: Lightning Breath+

Assist Skills

Spoiler
MSID_ライブ: Heal
MSID_リライブ: Mend
MSID_リブロー: Physic
MSID_リカバー: Recover
MSID_ヒール: Reconcile
MSID_セインツ: Martyr
MSID_リバース: Rehabilitate
MSID_入れ替え: Swap
MSID_体当たり: Shove
MSID_ぶちかまし: Smite
MSID_引き寄せ: Draw Back
MSID_引き戻し: Reposition
MSID_回り込み: Pivot
MSID_攻撃の応援: Rally Attack
MSID_速さの応援: Rally Speed
MSID_守備の応援: Rally Defense
MSID_魔防の応援: Rally Resistance
MSID_献身: Ardent Sacrifice
MSID_一喝: Harsh Command
MSID_相互援助: Reciprocal Aid
MSID_歌う: Sing
MSID_踊る: Dance

Special Skills

Spoiler
MSID_天空: Aether
MSID_星影: Night Sky
MSID_凶星: Glimmer
MSID_流星: Astra
MSID_陽影: Daylight
MSID_夕陽: Noontime
MSID_太陽: Sol
MSID_影月: New Moon
MSID_月虹: Moonbow
MSID_月光: Luna
MSID_雪辱: Retribution
MSID_血讐: Reprisal
MSID_復讐: Vengeance
MSID_伏竜: Dragon Gaze
MSID_竜裂: Draconic Aura
MSID_竜穿: Dragon Fang
MSID_蛍火: Glowing Ember
MSID_緋炎: Bonfire
MSID_華炎: Ignis
MSID_氷点: Chilling Wind
MSID_氷蒼: Iceberg
MSID_氷華: Glacies
MSID_砕火: Rising Flame
MSID_爆火: Growing Flame
MSID_烈火: Blazing Flame
MSID_砕風: Rising Wind
MSID_爆風: Growing Wind
MSID_烈風: Blazing Wind
MSID_砕雷: Rising Thunder
MSID_爆雷: Growing Thunder
MSID_烈雷: Blazing Thunder
MSID_砕光: Rising Light
MSID_爆光: Growing Light
MSID_烈光: Blazing Light
MSID_小盾: Buckler
MSID_長盾: Escutcheon
MSID_大盾: Pavise
MSID_聖衣: Holy Vestments
MSID_聖兜: Sacred Cowl
MSID_聖盾: Aegis
MSID_祈り: Miracle
MSID_治癒: Imbue
MSID_天照: Heavenly Light
MSID_業火の祝福: Kindled-Fire Balm
MSID_疾風の祝福: Swift-Winds Balm
MSID_大地の祝福: Solid-Earth Balm
MSID_静水の祝福: Still-Water Balm
MSID_疾風迅雷: Galeforce

Passive Skills

Spoiler
MSID_HP1: HP +3
MSID_HP2: HP +4
MSID_HP3: HP +5
MSID_攻撃1: Attack +1
MSID_攻撃2: Attack +2
MSID_攻撃3: Attack +3
MSID_速さ1: Speed +1
MSID_速さ2: Speed +2
MSID_速さ3: Speed +3
MSID_守備1: Defense +1
MSID_守備2: Defense +2
MSID_守備3: Defense +3
MSID_魔防1: Resistance +1
MSID_魔防2: Resistance +2
MSID_魔防3: Resistance +3
MSID_獅子奮迅1: Fury 1
MSID_獅子奮迅2: Fury 2
MSID_獅子奮迅3: Fury 3
MSID_死線1: Life and Death 1
MSID_死線2: Life and Death 2
MSID_死線3: Life and Death 3
MSID_鬼神の一撃1: Death Blow 1
MSID_鬼神の一撃2: Death Blow 2
MSID_鬼神の一撃3: Death Blow 3
MSID_飛燕の一撃1: Darting Blow 1
MSID_飛燕の一撃2: Darting Blow 2
MSID_飛燕の一撃3: Darting Blow 3
MSID_金剛の一撃1: Armored Blow 1
MSID_金剛の一撃2: Armored Blow 2
MSID_金剛の一撃3: Armored Blow 3
MSID_明鏡の一撃1: Warding Blow 1
MSID_明鏡の一撃2: Warding Blow 2
MSID_明鏡の一撃3: Warding Blow 3
MSID_攻撃の覚醒1: Defiant Atk 1
MSID_攻撃の覚醒2: Defiant Atk 2
MSID_攻撃の覚醒3: Defiant Atk 3
MSID_速さの覚醒1: Defiant Spd 1
MSID_速さの覚醒2: Defiant Spd 2
MSID_速さの覚醒3: Defiant Spd 3
MSID_守備の覚醒1: Defiant Def 1
MSID_守備の覚醒2: Defiant Def 2
MSID_守備の覚醒3: Defiant Def 3
MSID_魔防の覚醒1: Defiant Res 1
MSID_魔防の覚醒2: Defiant Res 2
MSID_魔防の覚醒3: Defiant Res 3
MSID_相性激化1: Triangle Adept 1
MSID_相性激化2: Triangle Adept 2
MSID_相性激化3: Triangle Adept 3
MSID_近距離反撃: Close Counter
MSID_遠距離反撃: Distant Counter
MSID_スヴェルの盾: Svalinn Shield
MSID_グラニの盾: Grani's Shield
MSID_アイオテの盾: Iote's Shield
MSID_叩き込み: Knock Back
MSID_切り込み: Lunge
MSID_引き込み: Drag Back
MSID_すり抜け1: Pass 1
MSID_すり抜け2: Pass 2
MSID_すり抜け3: Pass 3
MSID_進軍阻止1: Obstruct 1
MSID_進軍阻止2: Obstruct 2
MSID_進軍阻止3: Obstruct 3
MSID_救援の行路1: Wings of Mercy 1
MSID_救援の行路2: Wings of Mercy 2
MSID_救援の行路3: Wings of Mercy 3
MSID_離脱の行路1: Escape Route 1
MSID_離脱の行路2: Escape Route 2
MSID_離脱の行路3: Escape Route 3
MSID_待ち伏せ1: Vantage 1
MSID_待ち伏せ2: Vantage 2
MSID_待ち伏せ3: Vantage 3
MSID_攻め立て1: Desperation 1
MSID_攻め立て2: Desperation 2
MSID_攻め立て3: Desperation 3
MSID_差し違え1: Brash Assault 1
MSID_差し違え2: Brash Assault 2
MSID_差し違え3: Brash Assault 3
MSID_切り返し1: Quick Riposte 1
MSID_切り返し2: Quick Riposte 2
MSID_切り返し3: Quick Riposte 3
MSID_守備隊形1: Wary Fighter 1
MSID_守備隊形2: Wary Fighter 2
MSID_守備隊形3: Wary Fighter 3
MSID_蛇毒1: Poison Strike 1
MSID_蛇毒2: Poison Strike 2
MSID_蛇毒3: Poison Strike 3
MSID_回復1: Renewal 1
MSID_回復2: Renewal 2
MSID_回復3: Renewal 3
MSID_ご奉仕の喜び1: Live to Serve 1
MSID_ご奉仕の喜び2: Live to Serve 2
MSID_ご奉仕の喜び3: Live to Serve 3
MSID_攻撃封じ1: Seal Atk 1
MSID_攻撃封じ2: Seal Atk 2
MSID_攻撃封じ3: Seal Atk 3
MSID_速さ封じ1: Seal Spd 1
MSID_速さ封じ2: Seal Spd 2
MSID_速さ封じ3: Seal Spd 3
MSID_守備封じ1: Seal Def 1
MSID_守備封じ2: Seal Def 2
MSID_守備封じ3: Seal Def 3
MSID_魔防封じ1: Seal Res 1
MSID_魔防封じ2: Seal Res 2
MSID_魔防封じ3: Seal Res 3
MSID_剣殺し1: Swordbreaker 1
MSID_剣殺し2: Swordbreaker 2
MSID_剣殺し3: Swordbreaker 3
MSID_槍殺し1: Lancebreaker 1
MSID_槍殺し2: Lancebreaker 2
MSID_槍殺し3: Lancebreaker 3
MSID_斧殺し1: Axebreaker 1
MSID_斧殺し2: Axebreaker 2
MSID_斧殺し3: Axebreaker 3
MSID_弓殺し1: Bowbreaker 1
MSID_弓殺し2: Bowbreaker 2
MSID_弓殺し3: Bowbreaker 3
MSID_暗器殺し1: Daggerbreaker 1
MSID_暗器殺し2: Daggerbreaker 2
MSID_暗器殺し3: Daggerbreaker 3
MSID_赤魔殺し1: R Tomebreaker 1
MSID_赤魔殺し2: R Tomebreaker 2
MSID_赤魔殺し3: R Tomebreaker 3
MSID_青魔殺し1: B Tomebreaker 1
MSID_青魔殺し2: B Tomebreaker 2
MSID_青魔殺し3: B Tomebreaker 3
MSID_緑魔殺し1: G Tomebreaker 1
MSID_緑魔殺し2: G Tomebreaker 2
MSID_緑魔殺し3: G Tomebreaker 3
MSID_生の息吹1: Breath of Life 1
MSID_生の息吹2: Breath of Life 2
MSID_生の息吹3: Breath of Life 3
MSID_死の吐息1: Savage Blow 1
MSID_死の吐息2: Savage Blow 2
MSID_死の吐息3: Savage Blow 3
MSID_攻撃の紋章1: Spur Atk 1
MSID_攻撃の紋章2: Spur Atk 2
MSID_攻撃の紋章3: Spur Atk 3
MSID_速さの紋章1: Spur Spd 1
MSID_速さの紋章2: Spur Spd 2
MSID_速さの紋章3: Spur Spd 3
MSID_守備の紋章1: Spur Def 1
MSID_守備の紋章2: Spur Def 2
MSID_守備の紋章3: Spur Def 3
MSID_魔防の紋章1: Spur Res 1
MSID_魔防の紋章2: Spur Res 2
MSID_魔防の紋章3: Spur Res 3
MSID_重刃の紋章: Goad Armor
MSID_重盾の紋章: Ward Armor
MSID_騎刃の紋章: Goad Cavalry
MSID_騎盾の紋章: Ward Cavalry
MSID_飛刃の紋章: Goad Fliers
MSID_飛盾の紋章: Ward Fliers
MSID_攻撃の鼓舞1: Hone Atk 1
MSID_攻撃の鼓舞2: Hone Atk 2
MSID_攻撃の鼓舞3: Hone Atk 3
MSID_速さの鼓舞1: Hone Spd 1
MSID_速さの鼓舞2: Hone Spd 2
MSID_速さの鼓舞3: Hone Spd 3
MSID_守備の鼓舞1: Fortify Def 1
MSID_守備の鼓舞2: Fortify Def 2
MSID_守備の鼓舞3: Fortify Def 3
MSID_魔防の鼓舞1: Fortify Res 1
MSID_魔防の鼓舞2: Fortify Res 2
MSID_魔防の鼓舞3: Fortify Res 3
MSID_重刃の鼓舞: Hone Armor
MSID_重盾の鼓舞: Fortify Armor
MSID_騎刃の鼓舞: Hone Cavalry
MSID_騎盾の鼓舞: Fortify Cavalry
MSID_飛刃の鼓舞: Hone Fliers
MSID_飛盾の鼓舞: Fortify Fliers
MSID_攻撃の威嚇1: Threaten Atk 1
MSID_攻撃の威嚇2: Threaten Atk 2
MSID_攻撃の威嚇3: Threaten Atk 3
MSID_速さの威嚇1: Threaten Spd 1
MSID_速さの威嚇2: Threaten Spd 2
MSID_速さの威嚇3: Threaten Spd 3
MSID_守備の威嚇1: Threaten Def 1
MSID_守備の威嚇2: Threaten Def 2
MSID_守備の威嚇3: Threaten Def 3
MSID_魔防の威嚇1: Threaten Res 1
MSID_魔防の威嚇2: Threaten Res 2
MSID_魔防の威嚇3: Threaten Res 3

Seperators & Effects/Abilities (Not assigned to their appropriate gear/skill, just the full list)

Spoiler
MSID_H_鉄の剣: 
MSID_H_鋼の剣: 
MSID_H_銀の剣: 
MSID_H_銀の剣+: 
MSID_H_勇者の剣: Spd-5. Attack twice when\ninitiating combat.
MSID_H_勇者の剣+: Spd-5. Attack twice when\ninitiating combat.
MSID_H_キルソード: Accelerates Special trigger\n(cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_キルソード+: Accelerates Special trigger\n(cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_アーマーキラー: Effective against armored units.
MSID_H_アーマーキラー+: Effective against armored units.
MSID_H_旭日の剣: Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_旭日の剣+: Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_ファルシオン: Effective against dragons. At the start of\nevery third turn, unit recovers 10 HP.
MSID_H_ファルシオン覚醒: Effective against dragons. At the start of\nevery third turn, unit recovers 10 HP.
MSID_H_封印の剣: Grants Def/Res+2 when this unit is attacked.
MSID_H_エッケザックス: Inflicts Def-4 on foes within\n2 spaces through their next\nactions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_デュランダル: Grants Atk+4 during combat\nif unit initiates attack.
MSID_H_ソールカティ: If wielder initiates attack at HP ≤ 50%,\nany follow-up occurs immediately.
MSID_H_夜刀神: Grants Spd+4 during combat\nif unit initiates attack.
MSID_H_雷神刀: Enables counterattack regardless\nof distance if this unit is attacked.
MSID_H_ジークフリート: Enables counterattack regardless\nof distance if this unit is attacked.
MSID_H_フォルクヴァング: Grants Atk+5 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_鉄の槍: 
MSID_H_鋼の槍: 
MSID_H_銀の槍: 
MSID_H_銀の槍+: 
MSID_H_勇者の槍: Spd-5. Attack twice when\ninitiating combat.
MSID_H_勇者の槍+: Spd-5. Attack twice when\ninitiating combat.
MSID_H_キラーランス: Accelerates Special trigger\n(cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_キラーランス+: Accelerates Special trigger\n(cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_貫きの槍: Effective against armored units.
MSID_H_貫きの槍+: Effective against armored units.
MSID_H_蒼海の槍: Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_蒼海の槍+: Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_グラディウス: Enables counterattack regardless\nof distance if this unit is attacked.
MSID_H_フェンサリル: Inflicts Atk-4 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_鉄の斧: 
MSID_H_鋼の斧: 
MSID_H_銀の斧: 
MSID_H_銀の斧+: 
MSID_H_勇者の斧: Spd-5. Attack twice when\ninitiating combat.
MSID_H_勇者の斧+: Spd-5. Attack twice when\ninitiating combat.
MSID_H_キラーアクス: Accelerates Special trigger\n(cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_キラーアクス+: Accelerates Special trigger\n(cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_ハンマー: Effective against armored units.
MSID_H_ハンマー+: Effective against armored units.
MSID_H_深緑の斧: Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_深緑の斧+: Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_オートクレール: Accelerates Special trigger\n(cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_アルマーズ: Unit makes a guaranteed follow-up\nattack when attacked at HP ≥ 80%.
MSID_H_ノーアトゥーン: Unit may move adjacent to\nany ally when HP ≤ 40%.
MSID_H_鉄の弓: Effective against flying units.
MSID_H_鋼の弓: Effective against flying units.
MSID_H_銀の弓: Effective against flying units.
MSID_H_銀の弓+: Effective against flying units.
MSID_H_勇者の弓: Spd-5. Effective against flying units.\nAttacks twice if unit initiates combat.
MSID_H_勇者の弓+: Spd-5. Effective against flying units.\nAttacks twice if unit initiates combat.
MSID_H_キラーボウ: Effective against flying units. Accelerates\nSpecial trigger (cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_キラーボウ+: Effective against flying units. Accelerates\nSpecial trigger (cooldown count-1).
MSID_H_暗器殺しの弓: Effective against fliers. If target has a dagger, it\ncan't make a follow-up attack and this unit will.
MSID_H_暗器殺しの弓+: Effective against fliers. If target has a dagger, it\ncan't make a follow-up attack and this unit will.
MSID_H_パルティア: Effective against flying units. Grants\nRes+4 during combat if initiating attack.
MSID_H_風神弓: Effective against flying units. Unit can\npass through foes if own HP ≥ 50%.
MSID_H_鉄の暗器: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3\non foe through its next action.
MSID_H_鋼の暗器: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3\non foe through its next action.
MSID_H_銀の暗器: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5\non foe through its next action.
MSID_H_銀の暗器+: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-7\non foe through its next action.
MSID_H_紫煙の暗器: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-4 on foes within\n2 spaces of target through their next actions.
MSID_H_紫煙の暗器+: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-6 on foes within\n2 spaces of target through their next actions.
MSID_H_秘毒の暗器: Effective against infantry units. Infantry foes suffer\nDef/Res-4 after combat through their next actions.
MSID_H_秘毒の暗器+: Effective against infantry units. Infantry foes suffer\nDef/Res-6 after combat through their next actions.
MSID_H_盗賊の暗器: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-3 on foe through\nits next action. Grants unit Def/Res+3 for 1 turn.
MSID_H_盗賊の暗器+: After combat, inflicts Def/Res-5 on foe through\nits next action. Grants unit Def/Res+5 for 1 turn.
MSID_H_ファイアー: 
MSID_H_エルファイアー: 
MSID_H_ボルガノン: 
MSID_H_ボルガノン+: 
MSID_H_ミィル: 
MSID_H_ルイン: 
MSID_H_ノスフェラート: 
MSID_H_ノスフェラート+: 
MSID_H_スレッダラウア: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).\nAdds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
MSID_H_スレッダラウア+: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).\nAdds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
MSID_H_ウルファラウア: Effective against cavalry units.
MSID_H_ウルファラウア+: Effective against cavalry units.
MSID_H_ナートラウア: Grants weapon advantage vs.\ncolorless foes.
MSID_H_ナートラウア+: Grants weapon advantage vs.\ncolorless foes.
MSID_H_ブリュンヒルデ: If unit initiates attack, restricts foe's next-turn\nmovement to 1 space or less.
MSID_H_サンダー: 
MSID_H_エルサンダー: 
MSID_H_トロン: 
MSID_H_トロン+: 
MSID_H_スレッダブラー: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).\nAdds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
MSID_H_スレッダブラー+: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).\nAdds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
MSID_H_ウルファブラー: Effective against cavalry units.
MSID_H_ウルファブラー+: Effective against cavalry units.
MSID_H_ナートブラー: Grants weapon advantage vs.\ncolorless foes.
MSID_H_ナートブラー+: Grants weapon advantage vs.\ncolorless foes.
MSID_H_オーラ: Restores 5 HP to adjacent allies\nafter any combat this unit initiates.
MSID_H_ヴラスキャルヴ: Enables unit at ≤ 50% HP to\nstrike first, even when attacked.
MSID_H_ウインド: 
MSID_H_エルウインド: 
MSID_H_レクスカリバー: 
MSID_H_レクスカリバー+: 
MSID_H_スレッダグラン: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).\nAdds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
MSID_H_スレッダグラン+: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).\nAdds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
MSID_H_ウルファグラン: Effective against cavalry units.
MSID_H_ウルファグラン+: Effective against cavalry units.
MSID_H_ナートグラン: Grants weapon advantage vs.\ncolorless foes.
MSID_H_ナートグラン+: Grants weapon advantage vs.\ncolorless foes.
MSID_H_エクスカリバー: Effective against flying units.
MSID_H_エリヴァーガル: If unit initiates attack, bonuses on foes\nwithin 2 spaces of the target become\npenalties through their next actions.
MSID_H_アサルト: 
MSID_H_アブゾーブ: Recovers HP=50% of damage dealt.
MSID_H_フィアー: After combat, inflicts Atk-6 on\ntargeted foe through its next action.
MSID_H_スロウ: After any combat, inflicts Spd-6\non foe through its next action.
MSID_H_グラビティ: After any combat, prevents foe from moving\nmore than 1 space through its next action.
MSID_H_ペイン: Inflicts 10 damage on\ntargeted foe after combat.
MSID_H_パニック: After combat, bonuses on targeted foe\nbecome penalties through its next action.
MSID_H_火のブレス: 
MSID_H_火炎のブレス: 
MSID_H_灼熱のブレス: 
MSID_H_灼熱のブレス+: 
MSID_H_光のブレス: Grants adjacent allies Def/Res+4 through their\nnext actions after any combat this unit initiates.
MSID_H_光のブレス+: Grants adjacent allies Def/Res+4 through their\nnext actions after any combat this unit initiates.
MSID_H_闇のブレス: After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of\ntarget suffer Atk/Spd-5 through their next actions.
MSID_H_闇のブレス+: After this unit attacks, foes within 2 spaces of\ntarget suffer Atk/Spd-5 through their next actions.
MSID_H_雷のブレス: Enables counterattack regardless of attacker's\nrange. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).
MSID_H_雷のブレス+: Enables counterattack regardless of attacker's\nrange. Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).
MSID_H_ライブ: Restores 5 HP.
MSID_H_リライブ: Restores 10 HP.
MSID_H_リブロー: Restores 8 HP to target and all\nallies within 2 spaces of target.
MSID_H_リカバー: Restores 15 HP. Slows Special\ntrigger (cooldown count+1).
MSID_H_ヒール: Restores 7 HP each to\ntarget and this unit.
MSID_H_セインツ: Restores HP=7+this unit's suffered damage.\nUnit heals HP=half suffered damage.\nSlows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).
MSID_H_リバース: Restores 7 HP or more the further below\n50% the target's HP is. Slows Special\ntrigger (cooldown count+1).
MSID_H_入れ替え: Swap places with an adjacent ally.
MSID_H_体当たり: Push adjacent ally 1 space farther away.
MSID_H_ぶちかまし: Push adjacent ally 2 spaces farther away.
MSID_H_引き寄せ: Unit moves 1 space away from target ally,\nwho moves to unit's former position.
MSID_H_引き戻し: Moves adjacent ally to\nopposite side of unit.
MSID_H_回り込み: Unit moves to opposite\nside of adjacent ally.
MSID_H_攻撃の応援: Grants Atk+4 to an adjacent\nally until the end of the turn.
MSID_H_速さの応援: Grants Spd+4 to an adjacent\nally until the end of the turn.
MSID_H_守備の応援: Grants Def+4 to an adjacent\nally until the end of the turn.
MSID_H_魔防の応援: Grants Res+4 to an adjacent\nally until the end of the turn.
MSID_H_献身: Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses\n10 HP (but cannot reach 0 this way).
MSID_H_一喝: Converts penalties on target\ninto bonuses.
MSID_H_相互援助: Swap HP with adjacent ally (neither\nunit can go above their max HP).
MSID_H_歌う: Enables target to take another action.\nCannot be used on units with Sing\nor Dance.
MSID_H_踊る: Enables target to take another action.\nCannot be used on units with Sing\nor Dance.
MSID_H_天空: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%.\nUnit recovers HP=half damage dealt.
MSID_H_星影: Grants +50% to damage dealt.
MSID_H_凶星: Grants +50% to damage dealt.
MSID_H_流星: Grants +150% to damage dealt.
MSID_H_陽影: Heal 30% of damage dealt.
MSID_H_夕陽: Heal 30% of damage dealt.
MSID_H_太陽: Heal 50% of damage dealt.
MSID_H_影月: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%.
MSID_H_月虹: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%.
MSID_H_月光: Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-50%.
MSID_H_雪辱: Grants bonus to damage dealt\nequal to 30% of damage suffered.
MSID_H_血讐: Grants bonus to damage dealt\nequal to 30% of damage suffered.
MSID_H_復讐: Grants bonus to damage dealt\nequal to 50% of damage suffered.
MSID_H_伏竜: Grants +30% to Atk.
MSID_H_竜裂: Grants +30% to Atk.
MSID_H_竜穿: Grants +50% to Atk.
MSID_H_蛍火: Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def.
MSID_H_緋炎: Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Def.
MSID_H_華炎: Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Def.
MSID_H_氷点: Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.
MSID_H_氷蒼: Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.
MSID_H_氷華: Boosts damage dealt by 80% of unit's Res.
MSID_H_砕火: Before combat this unit initiates, foes\nin an area near target take damage equal\nto (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_爆火: Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a\nwide area around target take damage equal\nto (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_烈火: Before combat this unit initiates, foes\nin an area near target take damage equal\nto 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_砕風: Before combat this unit initiates, foes\nin an area near target take damage equal\nto (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_爆風: Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a\nwide area around target take damage equal\nto (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_烈風: Before combat this unit initiates, foes\nin an area near target take damage equal\nto 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_砕雷: Before combat this unit initiates, foes\nin an area near target take damage equal\nto (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_爆雷: Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a\nwide area around target take damage equal\nto (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_烈雷: Before combat this unit initiates, foes\nin an area near target take damage equal\nto 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_砕光: Before combat this unit initiates, foes\nin an area near target take damage equal\nto (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_爆光: Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a\nwide area around target take damage equal\nto (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_烈光: Before combat this unit initiates, foes\nin an area near target take damage equal\nto 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
MSID_H_小盾: Reduces damage inflicted by attacks\nfrom adjacent foes by 30%.
MSID_H_長盾: Reduces damage inflicted by attacks\nfrom adjacent foes by 30%.
MSID_H_大盾: Reduces damage inflicted by attacks\nfrom adjacent foes by 50%.
MSID_H_聖衣: Reduces damage inflicted by attacks\nfrom foes 2 spaces away by 30%.
MSID_H_聖兜: Reduces damage inflicted by attacks\nfrom foes 2 spaces away by 30%.
MSID_H_聖盾: Reduces damage inflicted by attacks\nfrom foes 2 spaces away by 50%.
MSID_H_祈り: If HP > 1, survive a lethal\nattack with 1 HP remaining.
MSID_H_治癒: When healing an ally with a staff,\nincreases recovered HP by 10.
MSID_H_天照: When healing an ally with a staff,\nall other allies recover 10 HP.
MSID_H_業火の祝福: When healing an ally with a staff,\ngrants all allies Atk+4 for 1 turn.
MSID_H_疾風の祝福: When healing an ally with a staff,\ngrants all allies Spd+4 for 1 turn.
MSID_H_大地の祝福: When healing an ally with a staff,\ngrants all allies Def+4 for 1 turn.
MSID_H_静水の祝福: When healing an ally with a staff,\ngrants all allies Res+4 for 1 turn.
MSID_H_疾風迅雷: If this unit initiates an attack, it can\ntake another action after combat.\n(Once per turn only.)
MSID_H_HP1: Grants +3 to max HP.
MSID_H_HP2: Grants +4 to max HP.
MSID_H_HP3: Grants +5 to max HP.
MSID_H_攻撃1: Grants Atk+1.
MSID_H_攻撃2: Grants Atk+2.
MSID_H_攻撃3: Grants Atk+3.
MSID_H_速さ1: Grants Spd+1.
MSID_H_速さ2: Grants Spd+2.
MSID_H_速さ3: Grants Spd+3.
MSID_H_守備1: Grants Def+1.
MSID_H_守備2: Grants Def+2.
MSID_H_守備3: Grants Def+3.
MSID_H_魔防1: Grants Res+1.
MSID_H_魔防2: Grants Res+2.
MSID_H_魔防3: Grants Res+3.
MSID_H_獅子奮迅1: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+1.\nUnit takes 2 damage after combat.
MSID_H_獅子奮迅2: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2.\nUnit takes 4 damage after combat.
MSID_H_獅子奮迅3: Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3.\nUnit takes 6 damage after combat.
MSID_H_死線1: Grants Atk/Spd+3.\nInflicts Def/Res-3.
MSID_H_死線2: Grants Atk/Spd+4.\nInflicts Def/Res-4.
MSID_H_死線3: Grants Atk/Spd+5.\nInflicts Def/Res-5.
MSID_H_鬼神の一撃1: Grants Atk+2 if unit\ninitiates combat.
MSID_H_鬼神の一撃2: Grants Atk+4 if unit\ninitiates combat.
MSID_H_鬼神の一撃3: Grants Atk+6 if unit\ninitiates combat.
MSID_H_飛燕の一撃1: Grants Spd+2 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_飛燕の一撃2: Grants Spd+4 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_飛燕の一撃3: Grants Spd+6 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_金剛の一撃1: Grants Def+2 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_金剛の一撃2: Grants Def+4 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_金剛の一撃3: Grants Def+6 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_明鏡の一撃1: Grants Res+2 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_明鏡の一撃2: Grants Res+4 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_明鏡の一撃3: Grants Res+6 during combat\nif unit initiates the attack.
MSID_H_攻撃の覚醒1: Grants Atk+3 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_攻撃の覚醒2: Grants Atk+5 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_攻撃の覚醒3: Grants Atk+7 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_速さの覚醒1: Grants Spd+3 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_速さの覚醒2: Grants Spd+5 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_速さの覚醒3: Grants Spd+7 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_守備の覚醒1: Grants Def+3 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_守備の覚醒2: Grants Def+5 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_守備の覚醒3: Grants Def+7 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_魔防の覚醒1: Grants Res+3 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_魔防の覚醒2: Grants Res+5 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_魔防の覚醒3: Grants Res+7 at start of\nturn if unit's HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_相性激化1: Gives Atk+10% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-10% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_相性激化2: Gives Atk+15% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-15% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_相性激化3: Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle\nadvantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
MSID_H_近距離反撃: Enables unit to counterattack\nregardless of distance to attacker.
MSID_H_遠距離反撃: Enables unit to counterattack\nregardless of distance to attacker.
MSID_H_スヴェルの盾: Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.
MSID_H_グラニの盾: Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.
MSID_H_アイオテの盾: Neutralizes "effective against" bonuses.
MSID_H_叩き込み: If unit initiates attack, foe is moved\n1 space away after combat.
MSID_H_切り込み: If unit initiates attack, after combat,\nunit and targeted foe swap places.
MSID_H_引き込み: If unit initiates attack, the unit moves\n1 space away after combat. Foe\nmoves into unit's previous space.
MSID_H_すり抜け1: Unit can pass through\nfoes if its own HP ≥ 75%.
MSID_H_すり抜け2: Unit can pass through\nfoes if its own HP ≥ 50%.
MSID_H_すり抜け3: Unit can pass through\nfoes if its own HP ≥ 25%.
MSID_H_進軍阻止1: Prevents foes from moving through adjacent\nspaces while this unit's HP ≥ 90%.\n(No effect on foes with a Pass skill.)
MSID_H_進軍阻止2: Prevents foes from moving through adjacent\nspaces while this unit's HP ≥ 70%.\n(No effect on foes with a Pass skill.)
MSID_H_進軍阻止3: Prevents foes from moving through adjacent\nspaces while this unit's HP ≥ 50%.\n(No effect on foes with a Pass skill.)
MSID_H_救援の行路1: Enables unit to warp adjacent\nto any ally with HP ≤ 30%.
MSID_H_救援の行路2: Enables unit to warp adjacent\nto any ally with HP ≤ 40%.
MSID_H_救援の行路3: Enables unit to warp adjacent\nto any ally with HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_離脱の行路1: Enables unit whose own HP ≤ 30%\nto warp adjacent to any ally.
MSID_H_離脱の行路2: Enables unit whose own HP ≤ 40%\nto warp adjacent to any ally.
MSID_H_離脱の行路3: Enables unit whose own HP ≤ 50%\nto warp adjacent to any ally.
MSID_H_待ち伏せ1: Unit counterattacks first when\nattacked at HP ≤ 25%.
MSID_H_待ち伏せ2: Unit counterattacks first when\nattacked at HP ≤ 50%.
MSID_H_待ち伏せ3: Unit counterattacks first when\nattacked at HP ≤ 75%.
MSID_H_攻め立て1: If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 25%, follow-up\nattacks occur immediately after unit's attack.
MSID_H_攻め立て2: If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 50%, follow-up\nattacks occur immediately after unit's attack.
MSID_H_攻め立て3: If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 75%, follow-up\nattacks occur immediately after unit's attack.
MSID_H_差し違え1: Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at\nHP ≤ 30% and attacking a foe that can counter.
MSID_H_差し違え2: Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at\nHP ≤ 40% and attacking a foe that can counter.
MSID_H_差し違え3: Unit automatically makes a follow-up when at\nHP ≤ 50% and attacking a foe that can counter.
MSID_H_切り返し1: Unit automatically makes a follow-up\nattack if attacked at HP ≥ 90%.
MSID_H_切り返し2: Unit automatically makes a follow-up\nattack if attacked at HP ≥ 80%.
MSID_H_切り返し3: Unit automatically makes a follow-up\nattack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.
MSID_H_守備隊形1: Prevents follow-up attacks in combat\nfrom unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 90%.
MSID_H_守備隊形2: Prevents follow-up attacks in combat\nfrom unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 70%.
MSID_H_守備隊形3: Prevents follow-up attacks in combat\nfrom unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 50%.
MSID_H_蛇毒1: Inflicts 4 damage to foe after\nany combat this unit initiates.
MSID_H_蛇毒2: Inflicts 7 damage to foe after\nany combat this unit initiates.
MSID_H_蛇毒3: Inflicts 10 damage to foe after\nany combat this unit initiates.
MSID_H_回復1: At the start of every fourth\nturn, restores 10 HP.
MSID_H_回復2: At the start of every third\nturn, restores 10 HP.
MSID_H_回復3: At the start of every second\nturn, restores 10 HP.
MSID_H_ご奉仕の喜び1: When healing allies with a staff, unit\nalso recovers 50% of the HP restored.
MSID_H_ご奉仕の喜び2: When healing allies with a staff, unit\nalso recovers 75% of the HP restored.
MSID_H_ご奉仕の喜び3: When healing allies with a staff, unit\nalso recovers the same amount.
MSID_H_攻撃封じ1: After combat, foe suffers Atk-3\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_攻撃封じ2: After combat, foe suffers Atk-5\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_攻撃封じ3: After combat, foe suffers Atk-7\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_速さ封じ1: After combat, foe suffers Spd-3\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_速さ封じ2: After combat, foe suffers Spd-5\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_速さ封じ3: After combat, foe suffers Spd-7\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_守備封じ1: After combat, foe suffers Def-3\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_守備封じ2: After combat, foe suffers Def-5\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_守備封じ3: After combat, foe suffers Def-7\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_魔防封じ1: After combat, foe suffers Res-3\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_魔防封じ2: After combat, foe suffers Res-5\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_魔防封じ3: After combat, foe suffers Res-7\nthrough its next action.
MSID_H_剣殺し1: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a sword user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_剣殺し2: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a sword user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_剣殺し3: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a sword user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_槍殺し1: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a lance user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_槍殺し2: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a lance user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_槍殺し3: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a lance user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_斧殺し1: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against an axe user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_斧殺し2: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against an axe user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_斧殺し3: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against an axe user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_弓殺し1: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a bow user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_弓殺し2: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a bow user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_弓殺し3: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a bow user,\nunit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_暗器殺し1: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a dagger\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_暗器殺し2: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a dagger\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_暗器殺し3: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a dagger\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_赤魔殺し1: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a red tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_赤魔殺し2: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a red tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_赤魔殺し3: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a red tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_青魔殺し1: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a blue tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_青魔殺し2: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a blue tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_青魔殺し3: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a blue tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_緑魔殺し1: If unit's HP ≥ 90% in combat against a green tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_緑魔殺し2: If unit's HP ≥ 70% in combat against a green tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_緑魔殺し3: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a green tome\nuser, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
MSID_H_生の息吹1: If unit initiates attack, adjacent\nallies recover 3 HP after combat.
MSID_H_生の息吹2: If unit initiates attack, adjacent\nallies recover 5 HP after combat.
MSID_H_生の息吹3: If unit initiates attack, adjacent\nallies recover 7 HP after combat.
MSID_H_死の吐息1: If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces\nof target take 3 damage after combat.
MSID_H_死の吐息2: If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces\nof target take 5 damage after combat.
MSID_H_死の吐息3: If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces\nof target take 7 damage after combat.
MSID_H_攻撃の紋章1: Grants adjacent allies Atk+2 during combat.
MSID_H_攻撃の紋章2: Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 during combat.
MSID_H_攻撃の紋章3: Grants adjacent allies Atk+4 during combat.
MSID_H_速さの紋章1: Grants adjacent allies Spd+2 during combat.
MSID_H_速さの紋章2: Grants adjacent allies Spd+3 during combat.
MSID_H_速さの紋章3: Grants adjacent allies Spd+4 during combat.
MSID_H_守備の紋章1: Grants adjacent allies Def+2 during combat.
MSID_H_守備の紋章2: Grants adjacent allies Def+3 during combat.
MSID_H_守備の紋章3: Grants adjacent allies Def+4 during combat.
MSID_H_魔防の紋章1: Grants adjacent allies Res+2 during combat.
MSID_H_魔防の紋章2: Grants adjacent allies Res+3 during combat.
MSID_H_魔防の紋章3: Grants adjacent allies Res+4 during combat.
MSID_H_重刃の紋章: Grants armored allies within 2\nspaces Spd/Atk+4 during combat.
MSID_H_重盾の紋章: Grants armored allies within 2\nspaces Def/Res+4 during combat.
MSID_H_騎刃の紋章: Grants cavalry allies within 2\nspaces Spd/Atk+4 during combat.
MSID_H_騎盾の紋章: Grants cavalry allies within 2\nspaces Def/Res+4 during combat.
MSID_H_飛刃の紋章: Grants flying allies within 2 spaces\nSpd/Atk+4 during combat.
MSID_H_飛盾の紋章: Grants flying allies within 2 spaces\nDef/Res+4 during combat.
MSID_H_攻撃の鼓舞1: Grants adjacent allies Atk+2 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_攻撃の鼓舞2: Grants adjacent allies Atk+3 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_攻撃の鼓舞3: Grants adjacent allies Atk+4 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_速さの鼓舞1: Grants adjacent allies Spd+2 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_速さの鼓舞2: Grants adjacent allies Spd+3 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_速さの鼓舞3: Grants adjacent allies Spd+4 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_守備の鼓舞1: Grants adjacent allies Def+2 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_守備の鼓舞2: Grants adjacent allies Def+3 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_守備の鼓舞3: Grants adjacent allies Def+4 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_魔防の鼓舞1: Grants adjacent allies Res+2 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_魔防の鼓舞2: Grants adjacent allies Res+3 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_魔防の鼓舞3: Grants adjacent allies Res+4 through their\nnext actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_重刃の鼓舞: Grants adjacent armored allies Atk/Spd+6 through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_重盾の鼓舞: Grants adjacent armored allies Def/Res+6 through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_騎刃の鼓舞: Grants adjacent cavalry allies Atk/Spd+6 through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_騎盾の鼓舞: Grants adjacent cavalry allies Def/Res+6 through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_飛刃の鼓舞: Grants adjacent flying allies Atk/Spd+6 through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_飛盾の鼓舞: Grants adjacent flying allies Def/Res+6 through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_攻撃の威嚇1: Inflicts Atk-3 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_攻撃の威嚇2: Inflicts Atk-4 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_攻撃の威嚇3: Inflicts Atk-5 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_速さの威嚇1: Inflicts Spd-3 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_速さの威嚇2: Inflicts Spd-4 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_速さの威嚇3: Inflicts Spd-5 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_守備の威嚇1: Inflicts Def-3 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_守備の威嚇2: Inflicts Def-4 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_守備の威嚇3: Inflicts Def-5 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_魔防の威嚇1: Inflicts Res-3 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_魔防の威嚇2: Inflicts Res-4 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.
MSID_H_魔防の威嚇3: Inflicts Res-5 on foes within 2 spaces through\ntheir next actions at the start of each turn.

Also, an interesting item that I don't think anyone's seen yet:

Spoiler

MID_ITEM_VOTE: Battle Flag
MID_ITEM_HELP_VOTE: Used to participate in Voting Gauntlets.

Edited by Elieson