What 5 Star heroes have you pulled?

flaredare911

Got Marmar almost immediately when i got into the game, then a big lull for a while until the next focus came out. I dumped a bunch of orbs for Ephraim and instead got Julia, Nowi, Seliph and with my last orbs, Eirika. 

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled Azura and Roy early, and then got Julia and Seliph this week with the new focus. So far I love all of them, even though a lot of people don't seem to like Seliph. 

just got lilina, so I finally have a team of 5 stars with jeorge, lilina, lyn, and nino (got her as a 3 star)

technically she's the 6th 5 star i've gotten so I guess I've been pretty lucky despite 3 of them being the same character

14 hours ago, wheelsonfire said:

Been playing since the start and JUST got Linde and Nowi this morning... Haven't used either yet...

ZBNwMj.png

Is yours speed blessed?

Cuz mine got a +Spd and -Res which she can wreck absolutely anything. Oh yeah, there are base values in this game which everyone aside from the special episodes will grow differently.

I had given up on trying to get Fir, and then I opened my game this morning with 55 orbs to spare to find out Fir was now a 5-star focus. Opening just red orbs I got (besides 4 Tikis) my second 5-star Lyn, and finally with 9 orbs to spare, a 5-star Fir! So happy to finally get my only fave in the current roster! ^^

To add to my previous ones, I've gotten Elise, Eirika, Ephraim x2 and to my surprise, I summoned both Azura and Takumi in consecutive pulls today.

This brings me to a total of 14 5* (though 4 of those were repeats of characters I had previously summoned, meaning 10 unique ones) :

827b25b778.jpg

I've been rerolling on my 2nd account for a Leo for...well it doens't matter how long.  

Finally got him and Lyn in the same roll.  Basically won't need a red 5* ever again.

Edited by Lushen