[FE14] Primero Revelation Draft

Oricorio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding rule 5, it came into play a year ago when we didn't have much experience with Fates drafts, it didn't end up doing any good, and it had a negative impact because you can't upgrade both shops the chapter you get the chance. You should probably remove it entirely.

I also want to see some arguments for rule 2. Even though you can keep it in place, I don't see why it's a good idea.

Edited by Gradivus.

1 hour ago, Carmine Sword said:

Also, I still agree with Gradivus on the 2nd My Castle Rule. Please explain why that rule is even there at all, because there isn't any good reason for it as far as I can tell.

A few reasons. Such as giving access to extra offensive staves, many kinds of weapons, etc. Like a ban on forging, it's there for balance purposes.

54 minutes ago, Bandido Banderas said:

A few reasons. Such as giving access to extra offensive staves, many kinds of weapons, etc. Like a ban on forging, it's there for balance purposes.

But the main point of Revelations is that you have access to everything compared to the other routes. I'm not a fan of causing people to lose turns/lower reliability by preventing them from accessing items they would normally be able to obtain.

I don't think forging is that broken either personally. I think it was banned because it requires you to go online to obtain other gems to forge different weapons and was thus too random, similar to the Mess Hall which is also banned.

Trying to balance Revelations seems like an oxymoron.

EDIT: There's still the issue of there being little to no reason to chose the Staff Shop over the Rod Shop with the rule in effect due to losing out on most of your Rescue Staves.

Edited by Carmine Sword

15 hours ago, Bandido Banderas said:

A few reasons. Such as giving access to extra offensive staves, many kinds of weapons, etc. (1) Like a ban on forging, it's there for balance purposes. (2)

(1) That isn't hurt if you allow all 4 shops.

(2) But forging and meals just inflate stats (randomness with the MC resources doesn't help). Extra shops are different because the tools make you stronger in a strategic way. Banning the former creates balance, banning the latter kills utility.

Also, please remove rule 5. I've already explained why it's obsolete, and your only reason for it seems to be that you saw it in another draft. See previous post:

Regarding rule 5, it came into play a year ago when we didn't have much experience with Fates drafts, it didn't end up doing any good, and it had a negative impact because you can't upgrade both shops the chapter you get the chance. You should probably remove it entirely.

Looking back, it was totally arbitrary, didn't help in any sense and enforced a dumb restriction when you want to upgrade multiple shops (or recruitment buildings, like hot spring and turrets) at once. It was a bad rule.

Edited by Gradivus.

53 minutes ago, Bandido Banderas said:

Tambien, rule 5 removed.

Now change rule 2 or respond to this:

4 hours ago, Gradivus. said:

(1) That isn't hurt if you allow all 4 shops.

(2) But forging and meals just inflate stats (randomness with the MC resources doesn't help). Extra shops are different because the tools make you stronger in a strategic way. Banning the former creates balance, banning the latter kills utility.

10 move Bow Knight will surely help. Niles. @Carmine Sword

As for where I stand on the shop issue, I don't really see access to all of them as broken. Building all 4 is something that can be done in every playthrough without requiring online features or RNG, and all Rev runs without specific restrictions will use them. It's basically part of the fun of the route, having access to both Hoshido and Nohr characters and weapons/staves. It doesn't benefit any player disproportionately, as we all have the same access. It's not "overcentralizing" or boring, which is sometimes another ban condition (like traditionally for FE8's Seth, or presumably Paladin->Wyvern!Jakob in this game). It actually adds options, which is more resources to allocate and tools to use. I think that's more strategic and interesting.

Like, you don't see many complaints about other rules that are somewhat arbitrary, like the Mozu or ticket ones. I think because it's arguably part of the rationale/appeal of the 3rd route Revelation, having access to otherwise (mostly) exclusive Hoshido/Nohr stuff, that there's some pushback on this rule. 

Edited by XeKr

Shigure at least has Rally Speed going for him, and Setsuna might be able to kill a flyer or two,so I'll go for them. @XeKr

Last round of drafting! Each of you can pick one more.

Edited by Bandido Banderas

NO. Now Hinoka has no one to marry, rage.

Peri I guess.

Also, I did Prologue-Chapter 6 last night and when I got to Chapter 6 Corrin was 1 strength short of ORKOing the wyverns, which meant that I had to redo the game from the beginning to have enough strength and I was so salty.

@Gradivus.

Edited by Carmine Sword

+HP/-Magic Female Corrin named Isadora with Cavalier talent.

Prologue: 2/2

I dare you to beat this turncount!

Chapter 1: 4/6

+HP saving the turns.

Chapter 2: 3/9

Went up the left side.

Chapter 3: 5/14

I actually had to reset more because Isadora wouldn't proc speed to double Faceless in the next Chapter rather than the boss being shit.

Chapter 4: 7/21

Fed Kaze a bunch of dudes cause he's actually important.

Chapter 5: 4/25

Yep.

Chapter 6: 2/27

Isadora went down and killed the Wyvern boss while Jakob went right and took care of the Samurai boss. This is actually possible to finish in 1 turn if Jakob is somehow able to double and ORKO the Samurai, but uh, good luck with that.

Chapter 7: 11/38

Reclassed Isadora to Cavalier. Didn't get Dragon Fang cause the extra move was more important. Went up the path that had the 5000 gold chest. It was mostly Jakob that led the charge because he had 1-2 range to counter Ninjas and Archers with. Isadora can actually reach the boss on Turn 10, but she can't ORKO the boss without Gunter's pair-up bonuses, and he can't seize the throne if he's paired up with Isadora.

Chapter 8: 4/42

Reclassed Gunter to Wyvern Lord. It's not needed for this Chapter, but I did it now so any exp he gets goes towards learning Wyvern Rider skills.

Isadora + Gunter killed the Oni at the start, and then Jakob killed the Samurai blocking the way with a Dual Strike off of Isadora. Azura danced Isadora and she went up and OHKOed a Ninja.

Rest of the Chapter is Isadora moving ahead OHKOing dudes while Azura pairs up with Jakob to drop him ahead an extra tile each turn so that on Turn 4 he can get rid of Orochi so that Isadora can reach Yukimura and 2HKO him.

Mozu's Paralogue: 6/48

Kaze, Isadora, and Azura went left, Jakob and Gunter went down. Fed most of the kills to Kaze.

Chapter Fuga's Mild Ride: 4/52

Gunter carried Isadora up and she took care of Fuga and his goons. Kaze and Rinkah killed a bunch of stuff with Azura's help while Jakob healed him.

Chapter Everyday I'm Shoveling: 7/59

Uh, I shoveled snow? Jakob chipped the boss on Turn 6 enemy phase so that Kaze could finish him off next turn. Only stat booster I got was the Arms Scroll, but that's the most important one anyway.

Stats:

Isadora Lv. 14.86 Cavalier 31HP/17Str/2Mgc/19Skl/15Spd/19Lck/17Def/9Res C Swords E Lances

Jakob Lv. --/11.94 Butler 24HP/14Str/11Mgc/20Skl/17Spd/16Lck/13Def/9Res C Shurikens D Staves

Gunter Lv. --/4.30 Wyvern Lord 22HP/9Str/0Mgc/18Skl/8Spd/9Lck/10Def/3Res C Lances D Axes

Kaze Lv. 12.72 Ninja 25HP/13Str/0Mgc/17Skl/5Lck/6Def/15Res C Shurikens

Rinkah Lv. 5.09 Onichan 20HP/8Str/2Mgc/7Skl/9Spd/5Lck/11Def/3Res E Axes

Azura Lv. 6.78 Songstress 17HP/8Str/4Mgc/13Skl/13Spd/10Lck/5Def/10Res E Lances

Chapter 11: 7/66

Kaze + Rinkah went left, everyone else went the other way. Recruited Orochi on Turn 1. She actually contributed by killing an Oni and giving Jakob enough speed to double the Master Ninjas. Isadora had to slowly wade her way through the guys around Kotaro because she only had a Kodachi and the stupid Shrine Maiden kept healing them so that they wouldn't get 2HKOed.

Chapter 12: 1/67

Gunter flew Jakob over to Flora and he 3HKOed her. Wanted to give the bosskill to Kaze, but he get's 2HKOed and would die on her counter-attack on enemy phase.

Chapter 13: 2/69

Promoted Isadora to Paladin. Gunter flew her over the river and she killed the boss.

Chapter 14: 10/79

Ehh. Still not that great at routs.

Chapter 15: 7/86

Promoted Kaze to Mechanist and Silas to Paladin.

Isadora + Gunter and Jakob + Orochi went right to pick up Shura and everyone else went left. Eventually they converged at the top and Kaze killed the boss so that Isadora could seize.

Chapter 16: 4/90

Gunter carried Isadora up to Ryoma's group, and together she and Ryoma killed the enemies blocking the path. Shura and Gunter did a huge rescue chain to bring Azura across a huge portion of the map in 1 turn to dance Isadora after she killed a knight blocking her path. Everyone else just self-improved.

Chapter 17: 4/94

I feel like this could have been done a turn faster, but I was overly cautious about over-extending too much because I really didn't want to redo Chapter 16 again if I fucked up. Anyways, it was pretty much the same as the last map where Isadora went ham and everyone else just killed stuff for exp. Peri tried to kill a cavalier but whiffed on the last turn, so too bad for her I guess.

Midori's Paralogue: Free

Built support between Ryoma and Isadora and fed Ryoma most of the promoted enemies. Reclassed Jakob to Paladin for the skills.

Chapter Dragon Veins For Days: 7/101

I used my Royal Ticket here (seemed like the most obvious chapter to do so) so that Xander could kill an Oni on top of a Dragon Vein and use it. Hinoka can't really kill anything that isn't a mage and everyone else is busy in other parts of the map, so yeah. Tried doing it without Xander, but the only other person around to attack that Oni is Shura, who like 8HKOs with a Steel Bow, maybe 9HKOs with fort healing actually.

Anyway, after all the Dragon Vein nonsense, Kaze warped back to the first island, got danced, and then OHKOed Arete with a Hunters Knife.

Dwyer's Paralogue: Free

More support building. Reclassed Jakob to ONMYOJI as part of my incredibly stupid plan which will totally work. Ryoma + Isadora hit A rank and Silas + Charlotte hit A rank as well.

Stats:

Isadora Lv. 17/9.71 Paladin 40HP/26Str/5Mgc/26Skl/22Spd/25Lck/27Def/15Res B Swords E Lances

Jakob Lv. --/25.36 Onmyoji 28HP/19Str/17Mgc/21Skl/26Spd/23Lck/16Def/16Res E Tomes D Staves

Gunter Lv. --/6.56 Wyvern Lord 23HP/9Str/0Mgc/18Skl/8Spd/10Lck/11Def/3Res C Lances D Axes

Kaze Lv. 18/9.68 Mechanist 35HP/26Str/0Mgc/28Skl/31Spd/7Lck/14Def/26Res B Shuriken E Bows

Rinkah Lv. 8.34 Onichan 21HP/11Str/4Mgc/9Skl/11Spd/6Lck/12Def/3Res E Axes

Orochi Lv. 9.45 Diviner 22HP/1Str/11Mgc/14Skl/8Spd/6Lck/5Def/10Res D Tomes

Silas Lv. 18/4.85 Paladin 41HP/24Str/4Mgc/20Skl/16Spd/14Lck/23Def/18Res B Swords B Lances

Charlotte Lv. 10/1.26 Berserker 33HP/20Str/0Mgc/12Skl/16Spd/7Lck/9Def/1Res C Axes

Shura Lv. --/10.04 Adventurer Base

Ryoma Lv. --/9.30 Swordmaster 40HP/24Str/2Mgc/19Skl/28Spd/22Lck/18Def/14Res B Swords

Hinoka Lv. 20/2.24 Falcon Knight 28HP/17Str/9Mgc/22Skl/27Spd/19Lck/19Def/28Res B Lances E Staves

Peri Lv. 16.00 Cavalier Base

Midori Lv. 20.00 Apothecary 31HP/18Str/3Mgc/20Skl/15Spd/17Lck/15Def/9Res C Bows

Azura Lv. 15.23 Songstress 19HP/15Str/8Mgc/17Skl/21Spd/14Lck/6Def/15Res E Lances

Chapter 19: 4/105

Cleared out all of the enemies near the Dragon Vein and then used it with some Shelter shenanigans. After that Gunter flew Kaze over the mountain and he walked the rest of the way to the boss and killed it with the Hunter's Knife while everyone else self-improved/got items to sell.

Chapter 20: 3/108

Could have done it in 2 turns if I was willing to let my entire army die to flying units on enemy phase. Obviously that's not preferable, so I didn't go with that option. Ryoma + Isadora cleared out all but one of the Kinshis and all of the Wyverns on Turn 1, and then everyone else just got far enough ahead for Hinoka to Rescue Gunter + Isadora ahead and she ORKOed the boss with a Dual Katana (she's still at E Lances so she can't use the Beast Killer lol).

Ryoma and Isadora reached S Rank.

Kana's Paralogue: Free

Reclassed Isadora to Master of Arms, Ryoma to Paladin, and Kaze to Master Ninja.

Everyone got stuffed.

Chapter 21: 4/112

Reclassed Jakob to Strategist and gave Shura the Arms Scroll from Chapter 10 so he could use Entrap.

Ryoma + Silas went down to the Arms Scroll chest room along with Kaze + Peri and Jakob + Shura while Hinoka + Gunter and Isadora + Charlotte went left to get the boots. Shura Entrapped Anthony on Turn 4 and Ryoma ORKOed him after Kaze got the Arms Scroll.

Chapter 22: 2/114

Hinoka Rescues Gunter + Kaze ahead, and moves to the fort near Arete and switches to Kaze. Everyone else moves ahead so that they can get in range of the Rescue Staff next turn.

On Turn 2, Silas moves to the edge of Hinoka's staff range and gets danced. She the Rescues him forward. Kaze then defeats the boss and Silas seizes.

Chapter 23: 4/118

Could have 3 turned this if Gunter could survive being dropped near the throne to seize it next turn, but uh, yeah. This was pretty similar to Chapter 20, but with Shura Entrapping that Sniper on the 1st island so that he won't kill Hinoka on enemy phase.

Sophie's Paralogue: Free

Reclassed Silas to Berserker and Isadora to Swordmaster.

Got Rally Strength on Silas and Swordfaire on Isadora.

Shiro's Paralogue: Free

Reclassed Isadora back to Paladin and reclassed Ryoma and Kaze to Master of Arms.

Ryoma killed a bunch of dudes on his way to the boss to learn Life or Death. Shiro died because I need to save my Rescue Staves for later Chapters, so RIP. Kaze needs Life or Death for later too.

Chapter 24: 5/123

Shura MVP.

Reclassed Shura to Bow Knight and gave the boots to Isadora. They paired up and got danced ahead on Turn 1 to open the door. On enemy phase, Azura kills the Samurai and sends the Door Key to the Convoy. Everyone else just spends the chapter killing reinforcements for pretty much no exp. Isadora opens the red door in the second room on Turn 3 because it's closer. She can't die because she's too thwomp, and the Swordmasters die to Vantage before they can attack Isadora anyway.

Turn 5 is kind of jank. Shura opens the door equipped with a Killer Bow, and he needs to dodge a few enemies before Mikoto attacks him as well as crit her with the Killer Bow at 30 crit, but he does have two chances to do so because he doubles.

Chapter 25: 9/132

Gave Jakob an Arms Scroll so that he could use Calamity Gate.

Jakob + Orochi went up with Hinoka and Azura and he murdered all of the dudes up there. Isadora + Gunter took the center room, everyone else went down. Reinforcements were pretty scary and Ryoma got to the Dragon Vein a turn later than I wanted to because I needed him to kill stuff so everyone else wouldn't die. Bosskill also sucks because of Duelist's Blow, but Ryoma took Sumeragi down and just barely reached level 19 and learned Swordfaire.

Chapter 26: 1/133

Gave Kaze an Arms Scroll so that he can use the Armorslayer next chapter.

Isadora + Kaze went up and killed the Wyvern, then Hinoka healed Isadora. Azura danced then both with Shelter and then Hinoka Rescued Isadora up and switched to Kaze who ORKOed Gunter with a Beastkiller to learn Seal Defense.

Chapter 27: 1/134

Had Kaze kill three thwomps with Shelter dancing to just barely learn Life or Death in time for the final chapter. Shura then took Isadora up to Anankos and she ORKOed him.

The End: 1/135

Reclassed Kaze back to Mechanist and Isadora to Hoshido Noble just for the swag.

Silas used Rally Strength on Isadora and Kaze, and then Shura took Ryoma up to the left arm and he ORKOed it with the Brave Sword. Flora used the final use of Rescue to bring Kaze + Rinkah in range of the right arm and he ORKOed it with the Soldier's Knife. Isadora + Gunter went up and ORKOed the head, got danced by Azura, healed by Jakob, got Rally Speed from Hinoka, and then Isadora ORKOed the Eye.

Final Turncount: 135

Final Stats:

Isadora Lv. 17/20.00 Hoshido Noble 47HP/37Str/12Mgc/28Skl/27Spd/31Lck/33Def/17Res A Swords E Staves D Dragonstone

Jakob Lv. --/36.41 Strategist 33HP/23Str/22Mgc/26Skl/31Spd/30Lck/17Def/22Res C Tomes B Staves

Gunter Lv. --/8.04 Wyvern Lord 25HP/9Str/0Mgc/18Skl/8Spd/10Lck/12Def/3Res C Lances D Axes

Kaze Lv. 18/19.63 Mechanist 42HP/29Str/0Mgc/34Skl/34Spd/10Lck/16Def/32Res A Shurikens E Bows

Rinkah Lv. 9.67 Onichan 22HP/11Str/4Mgc/10Skl/12Spd/6Lck/12Def/3Res E Axes

Orochi Lv. 10.64 Diviner 22HP/1Str/12Mgc/15Skl/8Spd/7Lck/6Def/11Res D Tomes

Silas Lv. 18/14.22 Berserker 50HP/31Str/5Mgc/27Skl/23Spd/18Lck/25Def/17Res E Axes

Charlotte Lv. 10/2.45 Berserker 34HP/21Str/0Mgc/12Skl/17Spd/8Lck/9Def/1Res C Axes

Shura Lv. --/12.66 Bow Knight 35HP/23Str/6Mgc/26Skl/26Spd/17Lck/16Def/22Res E Swords A Bows

Ryoma Lv. --/19.46 Paladin 45HP/34Str/1Mgc/25Skl/30Spd/30Lck/25Def/20Res A Swords E Lances

Hinoka Lv. 20/8.76 Falcon Knight 29HP/22Str/9Mgc/24Skl/31Spd/22Lck/20Def/31Res B Lances E Staves

Peri Lv. 16.16 Cavalier Base

Flora Lv. --/7.89 Maid Base

Azura Lv. 22.38 Songstress 24HP/20Str/9Mgc/24Skl/27Spd/18Lck/7Def/18Res E Lances

I'll post more detailed thoughts later, but I think perhaps the Royal Ticket rule should be replaced with a rule allowing you to use one free undrafted Royal in Chapter 18, since that's really the best place to use your Ticket up.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Guess what?

dLAL1GL.png

Dragon talent, +Mag -Lck

Pro 2/2 turns

yeah

C1 5/7 turns

yeah

C2 3/10 turns

went left

C3 5/15 turns

Jakob got the bosskill.

C4 8/23 turns

Burned the middle mountain on turn 4, pulled out and let Ryoma do everything. GtfoFelicia! got the bosskill I guess, and she used the goddess icon.

C5 6/29 turns

Killed off Rinkah on turn 4 so GtfoFelicia! can counterkill the second Wyrmslayer!Merc in the stack without dying (killed the first one on PP4 instead of a mage, the one that killed Rinkah). Turn 5, GtfoFelicia! finished the boss and Ryoma went on a mage hunt. He ended up killing 2/3 of the remaining mages on Ally Phases 5&6 and Corrin killed the last one on turn 6.

C6 2/31 turns

GtfoFelicia! OHKOed everyone w/ Dragonstone.

C7 13/44 turns

Went up the middle. Didn't reclass yet, killed boss with stone.

C8 4/48 turns

Bought a Heart Seal, Sun Festal and Freeze (opened both staff shops first). This was very precise. Gunter went Wyvern Lord. He ferried GtfoFelicia! to the first Samurai and she OHKOed with Dragonstone. Jakob ferried Azura to her and she danced, allowing GtfoFelicia! to OHKO the ninja from above. EP, the oni savage near the start attacked Azura and she survived thanks to HP Tonic. GtfoFelicia OHKOed an Oni Savage and a Samurai. Turn 2, GtfoFelicia! dropped Gunter ahead. Jakob dropped Azura ahead. Gunter got attacked by a ninja on EP. Turn 3, Jakob uses a sun festal to heal Azura (it has to be through a wall for the strat to work) and gets danced to freeze the Archer near the throne room, allowing Gunter to move forward w/o dying. Gunter used a vulnerary so Orochi doesn't kill him. Before Gunter moved there, GtfoFelicia! OHKOed the ninja that attacked him before. Turn 4, Azura entered the previously frozen Archer's range (which is why she was healed) to dance Jakob pocket GtfoFelicia!. He gave her to Gunter and killed Orochi with a DS from Gunter. Gunter flew GtfoFelicia! to Yukimura and she 2HKOed him with Dragonstone.

P1 4/52 turns

Gunter Emblem! Bought a Concoction for Jakob. Turn 1, Gunter and GtfoFelicia! seperated ahead and counterkilled the 3 closest Faceless. Turn 2, Gunter moved ahead and Azura gave GtfoFelicia! to him and Gunter ferried her to the boss to 2HKO with Dragonstone. The rest of the Faceless in the area got OHKOed on EP (there is one that starts moving on turn 1, and there is one tile for Azura to be now so she isn't attacked by it). Turn 3, Gunter gets danced down (while paired) and drops GtfoFelicia! off. After the EP, only 2 enemies down there remained and Gunter flew GtfoFelicia! down to kill them on EP4. Jakob 2RKOed everything below the start with an iron shuriken (enough Spd to double w/ Spd Tonic), exactly finishing the job during the 4th EP. He used both Concoctions.

Also, have some stats.

UNIT          CLASS            LEVEL HP STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES WEXP
GtfoFelicia!  Nohr Princess    14.31 31  13  14  12  15   9  12   8 D Swd C DSt
Jakob         Butler         xx/8.33 26  11   9  17  10  15  10  12 C Dgr D Stf
Gunter        Wyvern Lord    xx/4.22 23  10   0  19   8  10  10   3 C Lnc D Axe
Mozu          Villager          1.00 16   6   0   5   7   3   4   1 E Lnc
Azura         Songstress        5.12 Doesn't matter

C9 3/55 turns

Gunter got danced to drop GtfoFelicia! ahead. After the EP, they got blown up by the wind. Turn 2, Gunter carried GtfoFelicia! to Fuga and she killed him with a Dragon Fang + hit with Yato (75 true hit, 10% dragon fang -> 10.6% CoS). She had a full inventory, so she could drop the Yato into the convoy and equip Dragonstone after getting the Heart Seal drop. She then tanked the enemies in the boss area and seized on turn 3. Jakob and Mozu got a kill each.

C10 6/61 turns

Shoveled snow, killed things. Hayato with Mag + Spd Tonics could ORKO most enemies here. Set up a shield gauge on the last two turns with help from Azura so GtfoFelicia! can block Zola's Nosferatu and ORKO him. Got the Arms Scroll. Jakob seized.

C11 4/65 turns

GtfoFelicia! went Wyvern Rider and used the Arms Scroll for Hand Axe use. Lots of tonics for the whole team, including Skl/Lck because the strat was not reliable. Turn 1, GtfoFelicia! DS Gunter killed a ninja and talked to Saizo, recruiting all 3 green units. Shd gave him a brass naginata, brass yumi and iron yumi for Reina, who then ORKOed a ninja and counterkilled a Samurai. Takumi counterkilled ninjas to the left with attack stancd Jakob, two ninjas on turns 1 and 2 each. Hinata killed a spear fighter from the top right over the course of 2 turns and then joined Takumi and Jakob. Hayato killed the Myrm and archer below the start. Turn 2, GtfoFelicia! was danced to kill a diviner with Hand Axe and DS from Gunter. Reina killed a shrine maiden with brass yumi. EP, GtfoFelicia! killed a Samurai and battered the centre Master Ninja, who got sun festal'd through the thick woods tiles by the remaining shrine maiden. Reina also pulled a Master ninja w/o him getting healed. Turn 3, GtfoFelicia! was danced after using a Concoction and attacked the master ninja w/ Gunter finishing off. Reina picked off another shrine maiden w/ yumi. She's attacked by two master ninjas on EP, needing to dodge one of them or the one on turn 2 to survive (80 true hit each roughly). Takumi pulled the master ninja to the left. GtfoFelicia! counterkilled a spear fighter. Turn 4, Gunter and GtfoFelicia! each finished off one of Reina's master ninjas. Azura danced for GtfoFelicia! and she attacked Kotaro with Hand Axe and Gunter DS, bringing him down to like 40% of his HP. Reina killed the Archer in the top-right corner and the group to the left finished their job on PP. GtfoFelicia! finished Kotaro off on EP.

C12 1/66 turns

Danced Reina up to Flora and she ORKOed with Steel Lance.

C13 2/68 turns

Fire!Malig Knight!GtfoFelicia! got danced up and killed some generics. Reina picked off the General (who was not quite killed) on turn 2 and GtfoFelicia! 2RKOed the boss on PP+EP.

GtfoFelicia!  Malig Knight   18/2.17 35  19  20  17  17   9  17  13 D Axe E Mgc
Reina         Kinshi Knight  xx/2.75 28  19   4  16  22  15  10  13 C Lnc D Bow
Jakob         Butler        xx/11.00 26  12  10  18  13  17  11  13 C Dgr D Stf
Hayato        Diviner          11.95 24   4  13   9  14  12   6   8 D Mgc
Takumi        Archer           13.07 26  14   0  21  12  14  11   4 C Bow
Hinata        Samarai          11.38 27  11   0  10  14  10  12   4 C Swd
Selena        Mercenary        10.00 24  12   3  12  15   9  11   8 D Swd
Gunter        Wyvern Lord    xx/6.71 23  10   0  20   8  10  11   3 C Lnc D Axe
Mozu          Villager          1.00 16   6   0   5   7   3   4   1 E Lnc
Azura         Songstress        7.54 Doesn't matter

C14 6/74 turns

GtfoFelicia! pocket Hayato went down the right, weakening the 3 Paladins on turn 1. One of them died on EP because she attacked on PP and the other two were finished off by Reina and Takumi. Turn 2, GtfoFelicia! killed the Outlaw coming from Silas' ship and counterkilled some enemies on EP. Takumi (pocket Mozu to build the support), Gunter and Azura went down so Takumi can kill the Generals and Silas while GtfoFelicia! thinned out the right-most area on turn 3 and routed the left on turns 5 and 6. Reina killed the general from the right area and the Paladin from the bottom-left corner (both of which move from the start) over the course of multiple turns. Hinata pocket Selena killed some weak mooks. Got the Levin Sword, Master Seal and Wane Festal.

C15 5/79 turns

Took the right. GtfoFelicia! pocket Hayato led the charge, recruiting Shura on turn 2 and arriving in the final room on turn 4. Gunter and Reina helped keep Azura ahead. Reina killed the boss on turn 5 and GtfoFelicia! seized. Takumi got 2 General kills since GtfoFelicia doesn't ORKO those. Also got the Spirit Katana, which will probably be worthless (and sold). GtfoFelicia! doesn't have A support with Hayato yet, RIP getting two extra Royals for C18 probably.

C16 4/83 turns

Went up and then right. Could've gotten 3 turns with more luck but I wasn't willing to rig that.

C17 2/85 turns

Promoted Takumi to Kinshi. Reina pocket GtfoFelicia! got danced on turn 1 and seperated. Turn 2, Takumi got flier-danced to Iago so Reina and him can 2RKO Iago. GtfoFelicia! seized.

C18 6/91 turns, used Royal Ticket

Free unit: Ryoma

Takumi killed the top-left fort Zerker and used the DV. He later use the DV on the top-right Master Ninja's fort (killed by Reina) and the centre-right fort (killed by Ryoma) on turns 5 and 6 respectively. Elise, Laslow & GtfoFelicia! went left while Ryoma pocket Onichan!Hinata and Azura went right. Gunter helped out w/ flight on both sides, first left then right. Elise used the bottom-left and left DVs, Azura the bottom-right and right ones, after Ryoma and GtfoFelicia! demolished the bosses. Ryoma ended up getting the centre-left DV, destroying the big statue so Reina can get danced to Arete and ORKO w/ Steel Lance.

GtfoFelicia!  Malig Knight   18/8.61 36  24  24  20  22   9  23  18 D Axe C Mgc
Reina         Kinshi Knight  xx/7.53 31  21   5  19  25  15  12  15 C Lnc D Bow
Takumi        Kinshi Knight  18/2.75 31  16   1  28  18  21  13  10 E Lnc C Bow
Felicia       Maid          xx/13.61 24   7  14  15  17  20   7  16 C Dgr C Stf
Laslow        Mercenary        16.00 30  17   0  19  16  16  12   8 C Swd
Hayato        Diviner          14.56 25   4  15  10  16  15   8   9 D Mgc
Hinata        Oni Savage       12.97 29  14   1   7  11   7  17   2 E Axe
Gunter        Wyvern Lord    xx/7.72 23  10   0  20   8  10  11   4 C Lnc D Axe
Jakob         Butler        xx/11.17 26  12  10  18  13  17  11  13 C Dgr D Stf
Selena        Mercenary        10.00 24  12   3  12  15   9  11   8 D Swd
Mozu          Villager          1.90 16   6   0   5   7   3   4   1 E Lnc
Azura         Songstress       10.72 Doesn't matter
Effie, Odin   base

C19 3/94 turns

Used DV on turn 1, GtfoFelicia! replica pocket Gunter replica headed to the boss. Got the 10k gold general on turn 3 PP with Mjölnir (which I bought) and crit/DF killed the boss on EP.

P14 free/94 turns (Rhajat)

Just barely finished in 20 turns. Trained dudes. Rhajat got nobility and it doesn't matter what skill from Hayato because she gets it anyway from her own class.

GtfoFelicia!  Malig Knight  18/12.28 37  27  27  22  23  10  24  19 D Axe B Mgc
Reina         Kinshi Knight xx/13.36 33  24   5  23  28  15  15  19 C Lnc C Bow
Takumi        Kinshi Knight  18/8.86 37  20   1  31  23  25  16  13 E Lnc B Bow
Felicia       Maid          xx/17.56 25   9  16  17  20  24   8  17 C Dgr C Stf
Hayato        Basara         20/1.51 34  12  20  15  21  24  19  14 E Lnc D Mgc
Hinata        Oni Chieftain  20/4.47 37  24   6  11  14   9  25   6 D Axe E Mgc
Rhajat        Basara         20/4.00 35  14  26  14  23  16  17  23 E Lnc C Mgc
Elise         Troubadour       11.71 21   4  16   8  15  19   4  15 D Stf
Laslow        Mercenary        18.89 32  17   0  20  17  18  13   9 C Swd
Gunter        Wyvern Lord    xx/9.04 24  11   0  21   8  11  12   5 C Lnc D Axe
Jakob         Butler        xx/11.34 26  12  10  18  13  17  11  13 C Dgr D Stf
Selena        Mercenary        10.18 24  12   3  12  15   9  11   8 D Swd
Mozu          Villager          1.90 16   6   0   5   7   3   4   1 E Lnc
Azura         Songstress       13.81 Doesn't matter
Effie, Odin   base

C20 2/96 turns

GtfoFelicia! pocket Jakob and Takumi pocket Gunter flew into the Kinshi Knight swarm. They had pretty good avo with Horse Spirit + Evasive Partner + WTA and Air Superiority + Fujin Yumi comboes, so they did not die to the bows. Turn 2, Reina gave Azura to GtfoFelicia!, Takumi got dropped as far ahead as possible and GtfoFelicia! flew Azura to Takumi so she can give GtfoFelicia! to Takumi and dance him. With +1 mov from the pairup, Takumi barely reached the boss and killed them very easily with Fujin Yumi.

P2 free/96 turns (Kana)

Laslow to ninja and promote, trained him so he can use locktouch and survive things. Passed down lunge and mag+2 to Kana.

C21 2/98 turns

Hayato and Rhajat went Onmyoji via heart seal. I hate myself for not thinking of that while promoting. 4k gold wasted.

Anyway, Takumi got danced ahead with pocket Hayato, so he can rescue Elise (now strategist) pocket Rhajat down. Rhajat then rescued GtfoFelicia down and she pulled a merchant through the wall, taking only 30/44 damage from steel yumi and keeping the merchant alive with fire tome (no DF/crit is important) so she can lunge through him with Mjölnir on turn 2 and ORKO Anthony on counterattack. Elise froze a boss area sniper so GtfoFelicia! doesn't get killed, and Laslow with Reina's and Azura's help got the boots (which are to the far left).

C22 2/100 turns

Takumi and Reina seperated ahead with a dance. GtfoFelicia! carried Laslow to the Excalibur chest and Rhajat, carried by Gunter, got the Silver Dagger chest with a dropped chest key. Reina killed Arete and Takumi seized.

C23 3/103 turns

Boots to GtfoFelicia!, reclassed Hayato to Malig Knight and Laslow to Bow Knight (I want 8 mov locktouch for C24).

Turn 1, GtfoFelicia! killed a Spear Master on the island with Bolt Axe. Then, Gunter is given to her and she is danced, allowing her to take on the 2 spearmen + 2 oni chief squad on the upper half of the island, also with Bolt axe, ORKOing them all except the Basara, who moved onto a fort on EP because he was attacked on PP. Rhajat, ferried by Hayato, ORKOes the Sniper on the lower half of the island and the remaining spear master gets frozen (ORKOed by Fire!Rhajat on EP thanks to savage blow from GtfoFelicia!). Takumi dropped Reina ahead.

Turn 2, GtfoFelicia moves ahead, being just outside of any boss area enemy's range. Reina moved up and Takumi brought Azura to her to give Takumi + dance them ahead. Takumi killed the Falcoknight near the boss area and, just like GtfoFelicia!, was positioned just outside of enemy range. Elise and Felicia froze a Kinshi Knight and Scarlet so they don't kill Azura. Rhajat finished off the Basara that moved onto the fort.

Turn 3, Hayato gets danced to bring Laslow to the 10k Gold chest. Takumi (9 mov w/ pairup) brings Reina to Arete so she can ORKO w/ Beastkiller. GtfoFelicia! (10 mov) seized.

C24 4/107 turns

Burnt freeze uses to survive at the bottom. Reina reclassed to Falcoknight. Laslow opened the first door (left one, blue) on turn 2 and gave a door key (dropped by the weak samurai on turn 1) to Reina. Reina then moved ahead and was given Gunter and danced ahead by Azura. She then moved ahead and dropped Gunter ahead. Gunter had a full inventory and a steel lance, letting him kill the weak spear fighter on EP and drop the key into the convoy. Turn 3, Reina opened the red door (20 damage to everyone within the room), which allows for a shorter way to the boss area. GtfoFelicia reclassed to Nohr Noble so she doesn't get killed by Mikoto's silver bow next turn. Turn 4, Laslow gives Azura to Gunter and pairs up with Reina and Reina got danced ahead so she can rescue GtfoFelicia!, who then takes Gunter's door key out of the convoy and opens the door to Mjölnir Mikoto down.

C25 8/115 turns

Reina and Elise took the central DV, GtfoFelicia!, Kana, Azura, Felicia and Gunter (the latter two of which were pairup bots) went down and the rest went to the upper DV. GtfoFelicia! killed Sumeragi with Dual Club.

C26 1/116 turns

Felicia rescue staffed Laslow to the bottom-right chest, which contains a fresh rescue staff. Takumi killed the Sorcerer with the droppable Ginnungagap tome. Hayato dropped GtfoFelicia! ahead and Elise (shoved once) brought Azura to her. Then, GtfoFelicia! was danced and just barely reached Gunter, who she killed with Dragon Fang + hit using a Hammer.

Edited by Gradivus.