You get no new heroes after first days of playing as f2p..?

moonson1

15 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Clearing the 20 Adv arena battles for Lunatic nets you 10 more crests; I have 19 DCs currently (after getting those) and am sitting at 35/40 Intermediate battles and /80 regular battles... so... I feel like it's worth it? o30 since it perpetuates itself pretty good. Was planning to stop with around 10 crests left and do the rest on dailies otherwise.

I've got 39 Crests left right now.  I might use a few more towards the end of the month to top me off, depending on how close I am.  I'm close to finishing teh Hard missions now, but we'll see how close I am before Feb 28.  I hope these quests are monthly, because there's not much to do otherwise.

10 minutes ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

Tbh, this game is going to die sooner than everyone thinks if Nintendo don't make things easier to obtain. This has to be the best graphics/artwork FE ever had too. The fact you can play your favorite characters from all the FE games is beyond amazing. 

The problem with this game is people paying way too much and ruining the game completely. What happens is that free content is reduced to a minimal greatly effecting F2P players, pretty much effecting everyone who doesn't buy more than once of those 140 orb packs a month. Even with the generous free orbs everyone have been getting just by playing the game until they run out is absolutely NOTHING to compete with those who pay to get good. I've seen someone with a Eirika LV.40 + 7 already. How is anyone going to compete with that? The people who pay plenty of money already get what they pay for. They're literally unbeatable and don't even have to worry about boon/bane completely ruining their characters because they're pretty much guarenteed to get dublicates anyway. 

Meanwhile F2P/none crazy spenders can't even play this game. That's how bad it is once you've completed all freebies.

All you can do is wait forever. You get 2 free orbs everyday, which they are going to remove in a few weeks, wow. That alone is 10 days to do 5 summons. 10 days for 5 characters which most likely are going to be really bad, sadly.

Feathers are impossible to get. By the time anyone's gathered 20k feathers they've most likely already quit. I'm not counting the free 10k everyone got. People say it's slow for everyone, even for those who pay. That's untrue. By being a big spender you get to summon way waaay more by your average player. That way you get more units to send home = more feathers. I've already seen people with 150k feathers on their accounts. That was before the 10k free feathers were handed out too....

Stamina isn't even an issue if you've completed all freebies. I have to say it's way too much stamina at this point as there's absolutely nothing you can use it for. The units you use already have maxed out level/skills. The lower stars you decide to keep and eventually promote can't really do anything as it will take 1 month before you even have the feathers needed to do so. You start off the day by beating Tenth Stratum for free daily once a day crystals. Then you do the special map 2x for free 15 feathers(send home, why not?). Now, 3 arena duels. Save your arena swords until next arena quests appear. If you're lucky there's a new update and you can actually have fun for once until you've completed them too. All you can literally do is leveling up useless low star units because there's nothing else to do before sending them home next month when you're reaching 20k feathers. 

My issue with this game isn't that it's pay to win to the core. Sure, they pay. Let them enjoy being at the very top forever. My issue is that it's completely unplayable if you don't. Sure, I can't touch them in arena, won't be able to touch them in PvP(That's the unclickable questionmark?), won't have close as fancy units on my account. But, please.... I should be able to play and keep myself interested. FE Hereos is special in that aspect as most complains with pay to win games is that people at the top are untouchable, however, in FE Hereos I think most of the people couldn't care less about the people at the top. It's literally unplayable for everyone who isn't... 

I guess alot of people are going to quit all together once the free 2 orbs are removed as it's really boring and slow as it is already. People like me can only log on on reset, finish arena, special map, stratum then log off for the entire day wasting all your stamina because there's absolutely nothing you can use it on. 

I've finished pretty much everything possible. Done all stories on all modes. Done all quests on lunatic. Only family bonds that requries you to have the focus 5* are left as it's obvious pay to finish them all.  Spent 0$. I don't mind spending at all. Spend money if you support the game. I'm just not a fan of not being able to play a game if you don't keep spending money. Amazing game. Really bad direction. 

I'd like to see more Maps that give Orbs.  I hope they extend the 2 free Orbs daily indefinitely, as well as a new map every Monday that gives the 6, and hopefully, they add Lunatic to make it 9 Orbs.  I'd also like to see maybe the 10th floor of training daily giving one Orb for the first time you beat it daily, or maybe some more bonus maps that are on the same difficulty that give an Orb for the first time you beat them each day.  I feel some way to grind for a limited number of Orbs per day would be great for retaining people, because, like you said, if they don't throw a bone to the free-to-play crowd, they will leave.  And even people who are mostly free to play might spend a buck here or there, if they feel like it's not pointless if you aren't spending hundreds of dollars on the game.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I had two separate Pulls lately where I got 2 Olivias.  For some reason, there are several units I haven't gotten at all, but a handful of units who keep getting drawn toward me.

So I just got my 4x 4* Jakob again... Hurray... Srsly ... this is so bad. Got a 5* Hawkeye though. Now I am 4/4 for my 5* ... I guess its time to train whoever I want... and abuse intermediate 5* on arena. It shouldnt be that bad.. (then again ... I only play advanced... but if I bring a crappy 5* ... I might have to downgrade a bit)

2 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Clearing the 20 Adv arena battles for Lunatic nets you 10 more crests; I have 19 DCs currently (after getting those) and am sitting at 35/40 Intermediate battles and /80 regular battles... so... I feel like it's worth it? o30 since it perpetuates itself pretty good. Was planning to stop with around 10 crests left and do the rest on dailies otherwise.

Assuming you have a solid team to clear Advanced. I am sitting at 9/40 ... Only used one crest. Only play advanced. I do die ... from time to time... notably in the later stages... where ... they literally have a team planned out to crush me. Since I can only run my best of the best ... as long as they have a counter for each... it's possible to fail. Yeah.. DC I have like 20s... I am literally only rank 95K and probably gonna be pushed down. (I have a team of lv40 but I only run 3 + helper)

1 hour ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

Tbh, this game is going to die sooner than everyone thinks if Nintendo don't make things easier to obtain. This has to be the best graphics/artwork FE ever had too. The fact you can play your favorite characters from all the FE games is beyond amazing. 

The problem with this game is people paying way too much and ruining the game completely. What happens is that free content is reduced to a minimal greatly effecting F2P players, pretty much effecting everyone who doesn't buy more than once of those 140 orb packs a month. Even with the generous free orbs everyone have been getting just by playing the game until they run out is absolutely NOTHING to compete with those who pay to get good. I've seen someone with a Eirika LV.40 + 7 already. How is anyone going to compete with that? The people who pay plenty of money already get what they pay for. They're literally unbeatable and don't even have to worry about boon/bane completely ruining their characters because they're pretty much guarenteed to get dublicates anyway. 

Meanwhile F2P/none crazy spenders can't even play this game. That's how bad it is once you've completed all freebies.

All you can do is wait forever. You get 2 free orbs everyday, which they are going to remove in a few weeks, wow. That alone is 10 days to do 5 summons. 10 days for 5 characters which most likely are going to be really bad, sadly.

Feathers are impossible to get. By the time anyone's gathered 20k feathers they've most likely already quit. I'm not counting the free 10k everyone got. People say it's slow for everyone, even for those who pay. That's untrue. By being a big spender you get to summon way waaay more by your average player. That way you get more units to send home = more feathers. I've already seen people with 150k feathers on their accounts. That was before the 10k free feathers were handed out too....

Stamina isn't even an issue if you've completed all freebies. I have to say it's way too much stamina at this point as there's absolutely nothing you can use it for. The units you use already have maxed out level/skills. The lower stars you decide to keep and eventually promote can't really do anything as it will take 1 month before you even have the feathers needed to do so. You start off the day by beating Tenth Stratum for free daily once a day crystals. Then you do the special map 2x for free 15 feathers(send home, why not?). Now, 3 arena duels. Save your arena swords until next arena quests appear. If you're lucky there's a new update and you can actually have fun for once until you've completed them too. All you can literally do is leveling up useless low star units because there's nothing else to do before sending them home next month when you're reaching 20k feathers. 

My issue with this game isn't that it's pay to win to the core. Sure, they pay. Let them enjoy being at the very top forever. My issue is that it's completely unplayable if you don't. Sure, I can't touch them in arena, won't be able to touch them in PvP(That's the unclickable questionmark?), won't have close as fancy units on my account. But, please.... I should be able to play and keep myself interested. FE Hereos is special in that aspect as most complains with pay to win games is that people at the top are untouchable, however, in FE Hereos I think most of the people couldn't care less about the people at the top. It's literally unplayable for everyone who isn't... 

I guess alot of people are going to quit all together once the free 2 orbs are removed as it's really boring and slow as it is already. People like me can only log on on reset, finish arena, special map, stratum then log off for the entire day wasting all your stamina because there's absolutely nothing you can use it on. 

I've finished pretty much everything possible. Done all stories on all modes. Done all quests on lunatic. Only family bonds that requries you to have the focus 5* are left as it's obvious pay to finish them all.  Spent 0$. I don't mind spending at all. Spend money if you support the game. I'm just not a fan of not being able to play a game if you don't keep spending money. Amazing game. Really bad direction. 

Once the free event is gone... yeah. People will start quitting. Think pkmnGo. I think people are already quitting. I spend 0$ ... but there are people that spent a crap ton -- and they make Nintendo money. Will it die? Not really... they can start giving more feathers and make 6* ... then these whale going to continue whaling. Or ... they release more characters... aka Ike -- which I wont be chasing. If you play any mobile games... they usually survive for a good year or two ... if not more.

They dont care if its P2W... their target market is to take from whale like every other mobile game. Be on the 0$ train... Anyone spending more than 20$ (aka Fates) ... has a problem.

Edited by Ryuke

3 hours ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

My issue is that it's completely unplayable if you don't. Sure, I can't touch them in arena, won't be able to touch them in PvP(That's the unclickable questionmark?), won't have close as fancy units on my account. 

How is being able to get 4k+ offensive points using a team of 1 5* and 3 4* while winning deathless "unplayable"? It is obvious that you don't understand the FE:Hero arena matching system. My experience with the game before and after spending money has not changed. My arena team has not changed as I got no useful unit to upgrade to 5* and got no 5* that benifits my team/playstyle other than the one I already use. It does not help that they are all red and therefore all compete for the same slot.

If someone paid money, then they should get an advantage over someone who didn't. To get a +7 of one focus char, they need to spend tens of thousands of gems. Do you really expect it to be fair that an F2P player should be able to compete with that? If you have not noticed, there is a reason why you are matched with such teams.

The problem with this game atm is NOT that gems are hard to get but that there is no endgame content and it is too easy to reach the end. Once there, not only is there nothing to do, but you get to play less! 23/50 Stamina is no laughing matter. A game is impossible to balance for all player types. A skillful and dedicated but penniless F2P player like you is not the target of this app. It takes less than 4 days to get a team of lv 40 and beat everything. All that is left is Arena and if you don't understand the system, you will be put in unwinnable situations.

Edited by Clogon

1 hour ago, Clogon said:

How is being able to get 4k+ offensive points using a team of 1 5* and 3 4* while winning deathless "unplayable"? It is obvious that you don't understand the FE:Hero arena matching system. My experience with the game before and after spending money has not changed. My arena team has not changed as I got no useful unit to upgrade to 5* and got no 5* that benifits my team/playstyle other than the one I already use. It does not help that they are all red and therefore all compete for the same slot.

If someone paid money, then they should get an advantage over someone who didn't. To get a +7 of one focus char, they need to spend tens of thousands of gems. Do you really expect it to be fair that an F2P player should be able to compete with that? If you have not noticed, there is a reason why you are matched with such teams.

The problem with this game atm is NOT that gems are hard to get but that there is no endgame content and it is too easy to reach the end. Once there, not only is there nothing to do, but you get to play less! 23/50 Stamina is no laughing matter. A game is impossible to balance for all player types. A skillful and dedicated but penniless F2P player like you is not the target of this app. It takes less than 4 days to get a team of lv 40 and beat everything. All that is left is Arena and if you don't understand the system, you will be put in unwinnable situations.

EDIT: Sorry for being a bit offensive. That arena comment was annoying, hehe.

I have no understanding of the arena system? I'm pretty sure my understanding exceeds yours by miles. Here's my current ranking; 4278, with people dying 1st round because of me messing around with a different team. The rest 6 were completely flawless. The max points I can get with my current characters are around 4500 +/- ~ if I don't mess around. 

I can't help but laugh at you if you honestly think arena scores are based off of skill-levels. Characters + level is the very base foundation of your ranking in arena. Literally, if you have no Hector(highest rating character in the game) you can't ever reach close to top rank no matter how good you strategize and utilize your team, no matter how many times you win advanced without allies dying. (which shouldn't even be considered hard against the AI to begin with)

My highest rating character got 172. Hector got 184. No matter what I do I can't increase the rating other than summoning which requires a hell LOT of orbs = money. Either that or get enough feathers to promote units which requires months wait or send units home = summons = money.

Anyway, learn to read, how about that? Not once have I complained about not being able to beat the spenders. I complain about this game is nothing but "wait until next day reset, do available special maps, do tenth stratum, do 3 arena, log off and wait for the next day" You don't even need to farm badges because even without trying you'll have the amount needed when you reach 20k feathers. There's no characters to farm/level up because there's no new characters to get. You're lucky if you manage to summon one useful character within 1 month with the current orb/summon rates. That's still counting the daily 2 orbs which are going to get removed apparently. 

There's literally nothing to do other than farming useless units that's going to become feathers anyway soon as you're closing in on 20k. 

So, yes. Pretty much unplayable unless you keep on spending over and over. 

IMG_1251.PNG

Edited by TEHPWNZOR

6 hours ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

There's literally nothing to do other than farming useless units that's going to become feathers anyway soon as you're closing in on 20k. 

The game is not unplayable if you don't spend.

While the Arena scoring is indeed dumb, the rest of the game is perfectly doable with whatever the game gives you.  You just need to be able to use what it gives you well.  Pretty much everyone has some kind of niche to fill.

My only five star is Roy, who has a skill that's a bit of a double edged sword.  

As for the game structure, please remember, this is a mobile game.  It's deliberately designed to play during a brief coffee breaks during work or something similar.  It's not the sort of game you're supposed to play hours on end.

7 hours ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

I have no understanding of the arena system? I'm pretty sure my understanding exceeds yours by miles. Here's my current ranking; 4278, with people dying 1st round because of me messing around with a different team. The rest 6 were completely flawless. The max points I can get with my current characters are around 4500 +/- ~ if I don't mess around. 

I can't help but laugh at you if you honestly think arena scores are based off of skill-levels. Characters + level is the very base foundation of your ranking in arena. Literally, if you have no Hector(highest rating character in the game) you can't ever reach close to top rank no matter how good you strategize and utilize your team, no matter how many times you win advanced without allies dying. (which shouldn't even be considered hard against the AI to begin with)

My highest rating character got 172. Hector got 184. No matter what I do I can't increase the rating other than summoning which requires a hell LOT of orbs = money. Either that or get enough feathers to promote units which requires months wait or send units home = summons = money.

Anyway, learn to read, how about that? Not once have I complained about not being able to beat the spenders. I complain about this game is nothing but "wait until next day reset, do available special maps, do tenth stratum, do 3 arena, log off and wait for the next day" You don't even need to farm badges because even without trying you'll have the amount needed when you reach 20k feathers. There's no characters to farm/level up because there's no new characters to get. You're lucky if you manage to summon one useful character within 1 month with the current orb/summon rates. That's still counting the daily 2 orbs which are going to get removed apparently. 

Your argument makes no sense. Paying will not make this game any less "unplayable" by this definition. You can clearly play the game just fine as an F2P player: beat all maps of the game and score high in arena.

What happens when you collect all the 5* units? NOTHING. F2P and P2W players both have this issue. Once you have a good enough arena team and have beaten all maps, there is nothing else to do.

I never called the arena "skillful". I called YOU skillful but I guess compliments annoy you. :/ I don't understand why you say the arena is unwinnable when you can get a high score. Yes there will be random match ups that just over power's your team. But you have demonstrated the ability to still get 4k+ offensive points despite them.

I underestimated your understanding of the arena as I misunderstood some of your post. But P2W does not fix anything. This game just came out and there just is not enough content. Let's look at an extreme example. Once someone gets all their chars to lv40+10, what is there to do? How does it make the game "playable"?

Edited by Clogon

7 hours ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

EDIT: Sorry for being a bit offensive. That arena comment was annoying, hehe.

IMG_1251.PNG

What you say is true. But you have to consider the fact that this game is barely a month old, and unlike Pokemon Go, we're still getting new content every few days. That is enough for me to want to continue playing this game. I'm sure we will get more Grand Hero Battles to recruit more characters, and there are bound to be more celebration events that will give us more orbs.

The thing is, mobile games are never entirely created with F2P players in mind. The main purpose of these games is not to give you an enjoyable gaming experience, but to keep you addicted to the euphoria from summoning, until you finally cave and spend some money on orbs.

Ultimately, if you're planning to be a full F2P player, you're going to have to be extremely patient with mobile games.

Given that they've just given us yet another 6 free orbs (on top of the 6 free orbs from the new celebration map), I think they are going to give F2P players a constant drip supply of orbs. The current focus group is switching out on the 28th and I wouldn't be surprised if that came with another paralouge map and thus another 9 orbs. And a set of missions that will include an orb for a total of 10 again.

I don't think it will be a consistent supply, but I suspect F2P players will be able to earn one full summon crack at every focus group. Which is about what I'd expect from a mobile game: their goal first and foremost is to make money. They want to give F2P players just enough bait to keep them stringed along, so that they hopefully eventually cave and spend money.

1 minute ago, TheNiddo said:

Given that they've just given us yet another 6 free orbs (on top of the 6 free orbs from the new celebration map), I think they are going to give F2P players a constant drip supply of orbs. The current focus group is switching out on the 28th and I wouldn't be surprised if that came with another paralouge map and thus another 9 orbs. And a set of missions that will include an orb for a total of 10 again.

I don't think it will be a consistent supply, but I suspect F2P players will be able to earn one full summon crack at every focus group. Which is about what I'd expect from a mobile game: their goal first and foremost is to make money. They want to give F2P players just enough bait to keep them stringed along, so that they hopefully eventually cave and spend money.

I think it might be a hero battle for robin f but i could be wrong

1 hour ago, Clogon said:

Your argument makes no sense. Paying will not make this game any less "unplayable" by this definition. You can clearly play the game just fine as an F2P player: beat all maps of the game and score high in arena.

What happens when you collect all the 5* units? NOTHING. F2P and P2W players both have this issue. Once you have a good enough arena team and have beaten all maps, there is nothing else to do.

I never called the arena "skillful". I called YOU skillful but I guess compliments annoy you. :/ I don't understand why you say the arena is unwinnable when you can get a high score. Yes there will be random match ups that just over power's your team. But you have demonstrated the ability to still get 4k+ offensive points despite them.

I underestimated your understanding of the arena as I misunderstood some of your post. But P2W does not fix anything. This game just came out and there just is not enough content. Let's look at an extreme example. Once someone gets all their chars to lv40+10, what is there to do? How does it make the game "playable"?

Well. I only read the first thing about arena and got carried away, sorry about that. I just got a little irritated, my bad. 

When you spend alot of money you get more units to grind while you're waiting for new updates to come around. People like me can't really do that. Sure, we can but it's completely useless in most cases. Look, I got a lvl 40 F.Corrin 4* and a lvl 36 Cecilia 4*. They helped me alot when I started out as they were pretty much pulled with my 1st summons. No matter how much they helped me out in the beginning I'll never promote them to 5* because I can already see their boon/bane in advance and it's really bad. I ended up using 22k feathers on my M.Robin with +SPD/-DEF making him 5*. Now, that was a fun and long grind. I got 2x more M.Robin at 3* that I'll most likely spend my future feathers on making him +2. If one of those end up being +SPD/-HP I'll most likely relevel and merge the Robins into him instead. 

What I'm trying to say with all this Robin talk is that that kind of grind/thinking is what makes the game interesting, fun and very rewarding for all the effort and time put into it. With people spending alot of money they get that all the time. If one "common" 4* end up having the worst possible IV stats they most likely have another one to back it up. I can't have that, which makes leveling units completely useless and boring. Sure, I got my Robins but nothing else. Unless I'm looking forward to leveling and progressing characters like Sophia and Florina... 

If I were to spend alot of money I'd most likely have my favorite characters without boon/bane that destroys them. Not the very best but not the worst possible either. I'm not that picky with IV stats but if... let's say a Lyn has +HP/-SPD then she's literally the worst Lyn you can get. That's literally where my Cecilia and F.Corrin stand now :( Summoning a bad IV 5* is one thing. Making one is another... 20k feathers can't go to waste considering how hard it is to get it.

People say it's fun to play with your favorite characters rather than having bunch of S rates but what they don't release is that the most popular characters will always end up being 5*

EDIT: I got 20 orbs and used them all on summons. Got absolutely nothing useful or fun to work on at all. Now I pretty much can't do anything at all for 1 whole week unless I decide to buy orbs. :/

Edited by TEHPWNZOR

1 hour ago, Shiro said:

I think it might be a hero battle for robin f but i could be wrong

That runs independently of focuses. The current set with Seliph and Co is active until the 27th. 28th a new set rolls out. When Seliph and Co landed we got 3 missions on 3 difficulties. I suspect that pattern will repeat itself.

Just now, TheNiddo said:

That runs independently of focuses. The current set with Seliph and Co is active until the 27th. 28th a new set rolls out. When Seliph and Co landed we got 3 missions on 3 difficulties. I suspect that pattern will repeat itself.

Well i hope you are right. maybe robin f this week then a new focus and paralogues next week :)

9 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Well i hope you are right. maybe robin f this week then a new focus and paralogues next week :)

She's probably not going to be a focus period. She's most likely going to be a Heroic Battle like Narcian based on what dataminers have found. Focus and Paralogoues so far (with our sample size of one) happen literally at the exact same time. Because they're about the exact same units. And the missions tied to the Paralogoues are about using the new units.

15 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

She's probably not going to be a focus period. She's most likely going to be a Heroic Battle like Narcian based on what dataminers have found. Focus and Paralogoues so far (with our sample size of one) happen literally at the exact same time. Because they're about the exact same units. And the missions tied to the Paralogoues are about using the new units.

It also fits because Robin F, like Narcian, appears as an enemy in the story mode. Xander, Zephiel, Ursula, Camus, and Minerva's brother are the other story mode characters from past FE games who aren't yet available, so they'll probably all show up in similar Grand Hero Battles.

2 hours ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

Well. I only read the first thing about arena and got carried away, sorry about that. I just got a little irritated, my bad. 

When you spend alot of money you get more units to grind while you're waiting for new updates to come around. People like me can't really do that. Sure, we can but it's completely useless in most cases. Look, I got a lvl 40 F.Corrin 4* and a lvl 36 Cecilia 4*. They helped me alot when I started out as they were pretty much pulled with my 1st summons. No matter how much they helped me out in the beginning I'll never promote them to 5* because I can already see their boon/bane in advance and it's really bad. I ended up using 22k feathers on my M.Robin with +SPD/-DEF making him 5*. Now, that was a fun and long grind. I got 2x more M.Robin at 3* that I'll most likely spend my future feathers on making him +2. If one of those end up being +SPD/-HP I'll most likely relevel and merge the Robins into him instead. 

What I'm trying to say with all this Robin talk is that that kind of grind/thinking is what makes the game interesting, fun and very rewarding for all the effort and time put into it. With people spending alot of money they get that all the time. If one "common" 4* end up having the worst possible IV stats they most likely have another one to back it up. I can't have that, which makes leveling units completely useless and boring. Sure, I got my Robins but nothing else. Unless I'm looking forward to leveling and progressing characters like Sophia and Florina... 

If I were to spend alot of money I'd most likely have my favorite characters without boon/bane that destroys them. Not the very best but not the worst possible either. I'm not that picky with IV stats but if... let's say a Lyn has +HP/-SPD then she's literally the worst Lyn you can get. That's literally where my Cecilia and F.Corrin stand now :( Summoning a bad IV 5* is one thing. Making one is another... 20k feathers can't go to waste considering how hard it is to get it.

People say it's fun to play with your favorite characters rather than having bunch of S rates but what they don't release is that the most popular characters will always end up being 5*

EDIT: I got 20 orbs and used them all on summons. Got absolutely nothing useful or fun to work on at all. Now I pretty much can't do anything at all for 1 whole week unless I decide to buy orbs. :/

I level EVERYONE I pull, and I have something like ten characters who I haven't even touched yet.  I'll have the stamina to get everyone to at least level 20 one day!

Thanks to the new quests, I need to level Florina, Frederick, Shanna, Donnel, Hana, and maybe someone else if I can't do the 7-3 Lunatic one.  I'm going to be busy for quite a while!

In other words, this game is as fun or boring as you make it.  It's been out for a little over two weeks.  As long as you're not trying to do every single thing the second it comes out, there's so much you can do!

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

I level EVERYONE I pull, and I have something like ten characters who I haven't even touched yet.  I'll have the stamina to get everyone to at least level 20 one day!

Thanks to the new quests, I need to level Florina, Frederick, Shanna, Donnel, Hana, and maybe someone else if I can't do the 7-3 Lunatic one.  I'm going to be busy for quite a while!

In other words, this game is as fun or boring as you make it.  It's been out for a little over two weeks.  As long as you're not trying to do every single thing the second it comes out, there's so much you can do!

I don't level everybody, but I've got 12 characters to level 40 now.  I was able to do all of the weapon missions, except the Chapter 7 Lunatic missions.  In addition to my 40s, I've got 8 characters at level 20+.  Me leveling Anna, Sharena, and Alphonse this weekend actually gave me units to round out my teams for the weapon missions.  They could contribute on the lower missions, at least.  I've got all three promoted to 3* at level 20+.  If feathers become more plentiful, they'll make it to 4* and maybe 5*.