Female Robin Special Map - Discussion/Tip

Ryuke

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

Do you have Azura, by any chance?  Or Maria/Sakura?

Yes, I've got the three of them. I actually Nino'd the map with the strategy described a few posts into this page page 3 [edit: of course this post had to be on a new page] (kill the Axe, wait for the mages to kill themselves on her, etc.). My goal with the Takumi attempt was to show that the incoming damage numbers I had forecast were indeed correct, and the team that I suggested would actually work with @TheTuckingFypo's lineup (even though it's a flop with mine, due to the Spd bane).

I toyed with a bunch of things to get that stat line to where I needed it for a proper demo, actually. But I was always short somewhere.

Edited by LordFrigid
Removed misconception on how Reciprocal Aid works

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Yes, I've got the three of them. I actually Nino'd the map with the strategy described a few posts into this page page 3 [edit: of course this post had to be on a new page] (kill the Axe, wait for the mages to kill themselves on her, etc.). My goal with the Takumi attempt was to show that the incoming damage numbers I had forecast were indeed correct, and the team that I suggested would actually work with @TheTuckingFypo's lineup (even though it's a flop with mine, due to the Spd bane).

I toyed with a bunch of things to get that stat line to where I needed it for a proper demo, actually. But I was always short somewhere.

Ah okay.

It actually doesn't matter now, because I JUST beat it... My team consisted of:

• Takumi
  • Anna (lvl 29)
  • Sakura (lvl 26)
  • Maria (lvl 34)

This is what I did. Since I can't post a pic (yet), I'm gonna refer to the map like a battle shipboard (so the upper left most square is A1, the square immediately to its right is B1, etc).

Spoiler

Turn 1: Setting up, Part 1 - Show time

• Takumi - He needs to get to square A4, ASAP.
  • Anna - moved to B4. This 
  • Maria - moved to A3 so Takumi will feel the love of her Fortify Res 2 at the beginning of next turn.
  • Sakura - moved to A5 for similar reason. Gotta help her big bro with his defenses.

Turn 2: Setting up, Part 2 - Come at me, bitches. 

• Takumi moves to C4. He now has +4 RES from Anna's Spur Defense 3, and the buffs from our set up last turn.
  • Maria moves to A4 so Anna gets Fortify RES, just in case.

Turn 3: You just got Tankumi'd, bitches. (You're already dead)

• Takumi decides moving is too much effort, and snipes the Blue lancer. 
  • Anna moves to D4 and finishes him off.
  • Sakura heals Takumi from B4.
  • So does Maria, but from A4.

Turn 4: Read it and weep.

• Thanks to Maria's Fortify Res 2, Anna barely lives the next enemy turn. For reasons unknown, the blue mage attacked from a square Anna can reach, so she moves to D5 and teaches him a lesson.
  • (OPTIONAL) Have eithier Sakura or Maria heal for EXP).
  • Takumi gets last kill from square D4.

Been training for hours and hours...

First Henry, because he has Tomebreaker. Didn't work. Then Tiki*4 because she was a focus of lv5, didn't work... Then Olivia, then Serra...

In the end I just needed my Camilla, Takumi a Healer and a filler (used 4* Sully to drag back Serra). I did it almost similar to this;

Only other parts; my Camilla+1 is MUCH stronger then his. So he did kill the lancer on the first PP. I also didn't weaken the axe-user, because I have no mages.

46 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Ah okay.

• Takumi
  • Anna (lvl 29)
  • Sakura (lvl 26)
  • Maria (lvl 34)

This is what I did. Since I can't post a pic (yet), I'm gonna refer to the map like a battle shipboard (so the upper left most square is A1, the square immediately to its right is B1, etc).

Reveal hidden contents

Turn 1: Setting up, Part 1 - Show time

• Takumi - He needs to get to square A4, ASAP.
  • Anna - moved to B4. This 
  • Maria - moved to A3 so Takumi will feel the love of her Fortify Res 2 at the beginning of next turn.
  • Sakura - moved to A5 for similar reason. Gotta help her big bro with his defenses.

Turn 2: Setting up, Part 2 - Come at me, bitches. 

• Takumi moves to C4. He now has +4 RES from Anna's Spur Defense 3, and the buffs from our set up last turn.
  • Maria moves to A4 so Anna gets Fortify RES, just in case.

Turn 3: You just got Tankumi'd, bitches. (You're already dead)

• Takumi decides moving is too much effort, and snipes the Blue lancer. 
  • Anna moves to D4 and finishes him off.
  • Sakura heals Takumi from B4.
  • So does Maria, but from A4.

Turn 4: Read it and weep.

• Thanks to Maria's Fortify Res 2, Anna barely lives the next enemy turn. For reasons unknown, the blue mage attacked from a square Anna can reach, so she moves to D5 and teaches him a lesson.
  • (OPTIONAL) Have eithier Sakura or Maria heal for EXP).
  • Takumi gets last kill from square D4.

Congrats!

5 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Ah okay.

• Takumi
  • Anna (lvl 29)
  • Sakura (lvl 26)
  • Maria (lvl 34)

Reveal hidden contents

I'll assume both of you beat the map, so congratulations!

The idea I had in mind was 26 HP Physic heals, done by dancing the healer.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I'll assume both of you beat the map, so congratulations!

The idea I had in mind was 26 HP Physic heals, done by dancing the healer.

Thanks!

Yeah, I had that Psychic-Imbue-Dance idea as well (initially, before i asked for help here)... But with what I had, winning quickly became unrealistic. 

@LordFrigid - Turns out the map IS designed for +RES/-ATT Takumi (because he can still hit like a truck. lol).

I could replay and take pictures of each step/move. And add character stats (though it may unnecessary).

I did it with:

5* YTiki (+DEF/-SPD)
4* Sakura (with Still Water Balm\Physic equipped)
5* Fae (level 39, only used for Draw Back)
3* Olivia (freshly promoted\leveled to get dance)

I don't have a lot of strong resistance units. Maybe leveling my 4* robin could have made things easier?

I had a bunch of false starts, my main issue was that the blue mage would one shot my Tiki every time. What worked for me was:
Turn 1: (setup) Put Sakura\Olivia in bottom corner, Tiki one space away from danger, Fae two spaces below the choke (so as not to be in mage range)
Turn 2: Put tiki in danger (put her down to very low health)
Turn 3: Move tiki left two squares, Fae pull tiki down into range for sakura, heal, dance, heal+balm
Turn 4: Attack whoever is in the choke, repeat rest of turn 3

Tiki sits at low health throughout most of this process, but it works. The +res from the balm lets her tank the blue mage.

8kjB4wH.jpg[/spoiler]

Edited by zig

Your Tiki having 27 Speed is unfortunate. It takes 28 not to get doubled by that blue mage.

And yeah, the blue mage is an asshole. He if not ORKOed my Roy (who tanked) but came very close to it. Getting Roy's speed up to 28 helped. I cleared it with this team:

5* Roy (who did the heavy lifting)

5* Eirika (did mostly nothing, but her buffs allowed Roy to ORKO the axe guy)

4* Lissa (REHABILITATE works wonders)

3* Olivia (obvious)

As for strategy it was mostly the same as yours, except my Olivia stood where your Fae was, and she danced Lissa (who was in the same place as your Sakura) to get away after healing. I only needed to tank the lance guy and Robin after the first round, then stupido enemies came in close themselves xD. I think it's a kink in the AI.

So, after all of my planning and strategizing, my level 40 hector was able to tank the entire map.

It went like this:

Olivia (3 star Lvl 16)

Hector (5 star lvl 40)

Lyn (5 star lvl 35)

Julia (5 star lvl 35)

1 . Olivia dances for hector to get him to the top left corner of the center. Hector kills every enemy except robin.

2. Olivia dances for Lyn, who kills robin.

3. I sit back and laugh at how ridiculously powerful hector is.

I found that the hard version of the Female Robin map was a bit harder than the Narcian one.

I beat it with *5 Lucina, *4 Camilla, *4 Male Robin and *3 Olivia.

Robin attacked the Fighter and tanked him, Lucina resisted Female Robin and that Blue Mage's attacks and Camilla resists the Red Mage' spells.

Then Lucina destroyed Robin, Robin killed one of the Mages and Camilla killed the other Mage and the Lancer thanks to Olivia's dance.

After that Robin killed the Fighter with his special skill.

I don't think I would have succeeded without Olivia.

Edited by Thunderstar

Your Tiki having 27 Speed is unfortunate. It takes 28 not to get doubled by that blue mage.

Ooof. Well, it's too late to pull another one now.

It really feels like a dancer is necessary on this map unless you happen to have Hector or something.

Edited by zig

6 minutes ago, zig said:

Ooof. Well, it's too late to pull another one now.

It really feels like a dancer is necessary on this map unless you happen to have Hector or something.

I have neither, actually. However, I have Lyn and Lilina (and Wrys and Cecilia).