Let's hope this doesn't end up similar to Pokemon Go.

Listen all I know is, as soon as I heard people were getting robbed through that game I was like "Yeah, you could chill with that". I'd rather pay 40 bucks to buy sun and moon to be high off graphics, battles, and new pokemon than run around aimlessly catching pokemon from a million years ago (obvious exaggeration). Heroes is definitely not gonna end up like Pokemon GO, because the game is still pretty new. We have a LONG road to go before heroes becomes an abandoned graveyard of whales and 40+10 Takumis. Not to mention, Nintendo keeps giving us these random surprises like the robin event that we heard about only a day before. The game came out like 2 weeks ago or something. It's not like it's all gonna go to shell right after. We have also seen some of our plights and issues be resolved right before our eyes (i.e. The March update where allies level up from lower ponts). I'm sure YaBoiFils-A-Me got this down pat.

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Listen all I know is, as soon as I heard people were getting robbed through that game I was like "Yeah, you could chill with that". I'd rather pay 40 bucks to buy sun and moon to be high off graphics, battles, and new pokemon than run around aimlessly catching pokemon from a million years ago (obvious exaggeration). Heroes is definitely not gonna end up like Pokemon GO, because the game is still pretty new. We have a LONG road to go before heroes becomes an abandoned graveyard of whales and 40+10 Takumis. Not to mention, Nintendo keeps giving us these random surprises like the robin event that we heard about only a day before. The game came out like 2 weeks ago or something. It's not like it's all gonna go to shell right after. We have also seen some of our plights and issues be resolved right before our eyes (i.e. The March update where allies level up from lower ponts). I'm sure YaBoiFils-A-Me got this down pat.

I almost wish we had a set schedule for the Grand Hero battles, instead of just having them randomly show up.  Maybe a new Grand Hero every week, and keep this having a new Map every Monday.  If I don't know if there's going to be something to keep coming back for more, I may not keep playing, after the initial fun wears off.

I'm more eagerly awaiting a paid legacy 3DS port of FE Heroes.

ATM, I'm having more fun theorycrafting than actually playing the game (since I don't have that many characters to choose from as I'm stockpiling orbs).

Edited by Roflolxp54

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I'm more eagerly awaiting a paid legacy 3DS port of FE Heroes.

I wouldn't mind paying a monthly subscription, in exchange for perks, like Orbs, Stamina Potions, or Crests.