Sibling Bonds Data-mined Info (March Quests/Next Focus)

VincentASM

10 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

At least, I *think* you can complete quests via the Arena?

You definitely can, arena Effies counted for KO 35 armours quest.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Anyway, I do think the Level 40+ thing is for merged units like others have mentioned. It's probably for when you face merged units in the Arena. At least, I *think* you can complete quests via the Arena?

Can confirm you can, I got some of the "kill X" this month from there.

Armor units?

I'm doomed even before the quest start, I have the grand total of 0 armor units! And Flying units? The only good one I have is Shaana but she is lv 26 only ahahahaha, that's it, I'm doomed xD!

Armored units....There are only 4 different armored units in game. One of them being Hector who is pullable only a 5*, so pretty much impossible to get.

That leaves Sheena who is pullable at only 4-5* or Draug and Gwendolyn who are pullable at 3-4*. There are 102 units in game right now. That is a lot of competition. How in the world do they expect most people to get 4 armored units?

Edit: I forgot Sheena...

Edited by Kiran

Fff, I just realised. I had multiple Draugs, but I tossed the spares.

Anyway, nothing new (this was available since release), but dunno if anybody has shared.

All Arena Tier names.

MID_ARENA_RANK01: 7th Platoon Trainee
MID_ARENA_RANK02: Whitewing
MID_ARENA_RANK03: Dragoon
MID_ARENA_RANK04: Sable Knight
MID_ARENA_RANK05: Lanceritter
MID_ARENA_RANK06: Grünritter
MID_ARENA_RANK07: Weissritter
MID_ARENA_RANK08: Archer General
MID_ARENA_RANK09: Mage General
MID_ARENA_RANK10: Knight General
MID_ARENA_RANK11: Great General
MID_ARENA_RANK12: Third Wyvern General
MID_ARENA_RANK13: Eight-Generals Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK14: Imperial General
MID_ARENA_RANK15: Four-Riders Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK16: Holy Guard
MID_ARENA_RANK17: 12-Deadlords Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK18: Hoshidan Noble
MID_ARENA_RANK19: Nohrian Noble
MID_ARENA_RANK20: First-Dragons Rank

Edited by VincentASM

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Fff, I just realised. I had multiple Draugs, but I tossed the spares.

Anyway, nothing new (this was available since release), but dunno if anybody has shared.

All Arena Tier names.

Reveal hidden contents

MID_ARENA_RANK01: 7th Platoon Trainee

MID_ARENA_RANK02: Whitewing
MID_ARENA_RANK03: Dragoon
MID_ARENA_RANK04: Sable Knight
MID_ARENA_RANK05: Lanceritter
MID_ARENA_RANK06: Grünritter
MID_ARENA_RANK07: Weissritter
MID_ARENA_RANK08: Archer General
MID_ARENA_RANK09: Mage General
MID_ARENA_RANK10: Knight General
MID_ARENA_RANK11: Great General
MID_ARENA_RANK12: Third Wyvern General
MID_ARENA_RANK13: Eight-Generals Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK14: Imperial General
MID_ARENA_RANK15: Four-Riders Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK16: Holy Guard
MID_ARENA_RANK17: 12-Deadlords Rank
MID_ARENA_RANK18: Hoshidan Noble
MID_ARENA_RANK19: Nohrian Noble
MID_ARENA_RANK20: First-Dragons Rank

Derp, after reading the ranking I just realized that higher tiers were higher rankings. I thought that tier 1 was the best  and that I was doing poorly since I kept on going up a tier every season. Thanks for sharing.

Nohr confirmed superior to Hoshido.

I'm also going to run into issues with the four-armour quest. I've got a 4* Effie, who can probably handle half the map on her own, but she'll get wrecked by the other half. Gwendolyn is my only other armour, so I need to draw two more to even have a shot at finishing. Killing level 40s with fliers is also going to be a pain. My best is a -Atk Camilla who tends to flail helplessly at anything with nominal armour. Besides her, I've got Shanna, who has a cool proc that lets her do okay damage a lot, but her defenses are so bad that engaging anything is going to melt her. Guess it's time to pick on enemy healers.

@VincentASM Does anyone have the image of the Fighting Ursula Focus Group?  I remember seeing Nino on it, but my Google-Fu isn't bringing anything up.  I want to know if I should bother with that one, because I certainly am not Pulling the Sanaki group.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@VincentASM Does anyone have the image of the Fighting Ursula Focus Group?  I remember seeing Nino on it, but my Google-Fu isn't bringing anything up.  I want to know if I should bother with that one, because I certainly am not Pulling the Sanaki group.

Its Effie, Nino, Felica, and Setsuna

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

here

It's Nino, Effie, Felicia, and Setsuna

Ninja'd but w/e

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Its Effie, Nino, Felica, and Setsuna

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

here

Hide contents

It's Nino, Effie, Felicia, and Setsuna

Ninja'd but w/e

Thanks.  I'm torn, I'd love to get a natural 5* Nino, but my 4* Nino has the perfect Boon/Bane, and I already have the other 3, and don't really have any big attachment to them.

Guess I'll just hold onto my Orbs until the next Focus.

3 minutes ago, Pimalai said:

OMG, am I lucky or what?

Congrats!

I hope they continue the trend of having some units available as 4* after their focus.  I actually got a 4* Marth a few days ago.  There's some units I don't necessarily want to use in Arena, but just want to collect.

4 hours ago, BANRYU said:

SHIET I already sent home the free Hanas from the daily events lmao ;;;; I had a Draug as well but got rid of him posthaste... GDI... (well that's still only 2/4 armors I'd have lmao not like it'd help me)

Sigh. When will we stop getting such gacha-centric quests? ~____~ As if the 'defeat 20 enemies with (x gacha character)' weren't bad enough...

Considering the gatcha character are just badges for premoting to level 5.... they more extras then quests when you get them.

18 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Well, I'll wait to pull another armor unit (currently have lvl 1 Draug, Wendy, and Effie). The other quests look fine.

I guess we'll have to see what the reward is.  If it's just badges or something, I might pass.

Is it possible to field fewer than 4 qualifying units and still count for the Lunatic armor quest?

I don't remember what the wording of the weapon mastery quests were in Japanese (which is less prone to translation errors due to not having a translation layer over it) compared to what the wording of the new Lunatic armor quest is (in Japanese), but I was definitely able to use a less-than-full party for the weapon mastery quests, running only a 2-person party (both Camilla) for the axe quests.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Is it possible to field fewer than 4 qualifying units and still count for the Lunatic armor quest?

According to the link in the OP, the description specifically says "use four armoured allies," so you will need to use 4 armoured allies.