Character Redesigns You Most Want to See

dragonlordsd

4 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Oh man, it'd be interesting if Ninian was both a Dancer unit AND a dragon/breath attacker. She'd probably need to be significantly weaker than the other manaketes, but all the same... what a niche. And totally doable with the game's format/mechanics.

Well, Olivia and Azura are both pretty strong.  Maybe they could make them not as tanky as the other dragons so they aren't completely OP.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

That said, I do wonder what they'd do with Elphin and Tellius's herons. Lalum looks like she could pick up a sword like Olivia or Sylvia, but none of Elphin and the herons look capable of actual combat.

For Elphin:

It's implied that he's a prince of some sort, so he can either be generic and use a sword, or go with his horse-riding rumor and wield a lance.

The herons can use RD's magic cards or something.

35 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

I kinda wanna see Midayle/Midir whatever his name is and Brigid. Or Tiltyu. 
Or any fe4 character if I'm honest (besides the ones they already did).

I want Midir, too!  The cuter, the better~!

1 hour ago, unique said:

i think it'd be nice if they just had ninian not be able to attack but have something over the other dancers (she could have the assist skills like those or be able to move farther or something)

they'd just have to make it so dancers can gain exp from dancing which i think they really should get to doing

Except that the amount of exp. you gain from using assist skills that give exp. (i.e. staves) is utterly pathetic in the game's current state. If they give the same mechanic to Dance and Sing, it would be a nightmare to level the non-attacking Dancers and Bards through the 30's.

1 hour ago, unique said:

(or just never add her to the game)

Ninian placed 100th overall in the Choose Your Legends poll, and 9th among FE7 characters. Chances of not being added are slim.

Being as I'm reminded of Cipher artwork, I'd love to get alternate artwork for some existing characters as well, especially promoted artwork (6-star characters gogo *shot*).

Yamada Koutarou's (Lyn and Narcian in Heroes) Sage Lilina in Cipher and in the Hasha manga is gorgeous in her white dress.

And speaking of Hasha, it would be really cool to get Alle, Gant, and Tiena in Heroes, preferably in their promoted forms with their final weapons (Tiena with Aureola and Alle with his spoiler final chapter weapon I can dream).

I just really want to see the Tellius laguz characters added to Heroes because many of them are among my all-time faves. 

That aside though, I'm excited to see what they do with the rest of the Sacred Stones cast considering the beautiful artwork of Eirika and Ephraim in Heroes <3 (also Lyon as a Grand Hero Battle please)

All FE4 characters, specifically Ferry, her kids, Tiltyu, her kids, Brigid, and her kids- basically all the mothers and their kids. 

Wend- I mean, Gwendolyn, I would like to see redesigned. And Elphin.

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hide contents

9LaLloL.png

hPLerbX.png

pbe2Hnb.png

..it's ok. I mean I don't really like her face here too much, compared to her face in FE6. And her legs with that armor looks weird. But it's still ok.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

9LaLloL.png

hPLerbX.png

pbe2Hnb.png

Because when you're a heavily armored knight, it's important that under no circumstances do you give your thighs any protection whatsoever!  Not only should you not wear plate mail or chain mail, but apparently you shouldn't wear leather or even simple leggings!

Back on topic, I'm glad to see lots of support for Ninian, and would love to see her (or any other FE7 characters, really) in the game.  Hm...Nergal might make for a fun "Hero"...

I wonder how they will implement Ninian, since she can't attack in canon. Will they give her something akin to the rings she had when dancing to compensate? Would they just give her breath? Would be fun to see.

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

I wonder how they will implement Ninian, since she can't attack in canon. Will they give her something akin to the rings she had when dancing to compensate? Would they just give her breath? Would be fun to see.

Considering that staff users are capable of inflicting damage via staves, I can see Ninian be using a breath attack in reference to her draconic lineage.

4 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Hm...Nergal might make for a fun "Hero"...

I'm hoping to be able to get him from a future Grand Hero Battle.

Also hoping Zephiel's Grand Hero Battle will be sooner rather than later. I really want one of him.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm hoping to be able to get him from a future Grand Hero Battle.

Also hoping Zephiel's Grand Hero Battle will be sooner rather than later. I really want one of him.

I don't like Zephiel all that much.  You know, I once personally led a military operation to save him from an assassination attempt, and how did he repay us?  Twenty years later he went and invaded Lycia!  Ungrateful jerk!

Posting in this topic keeps reminding me of things I'd like to see...

I also want Yamada Koutarou's Zephiel from Hasha dual wielding the Sword of Seals and Eckesachs. You really can't get any more badass than that.

And Yamada draws an absolutely gorgeous Sword of Seals.

Innes !! Just gimme Innes already !! I really hope he gets an awesome art and don't fall in the category of Eliwood... Because, Innes only have his official art from the web and that makes me sad (reason number one of why I can't wait for Sacred Stones expansion in Cipher)

Xane too, especially because I want to see how he is going to be implemented in Heroes, but I want to see more art of him.

From mage users there is Hugh, another favorite of mine. And from girls there is Queen Nailah! And Echidna!!

8 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

I am very pleased with this thread. There are so many characters I completely forgot about.

Hopefully you didn't forget about Batta the Beast!

...on the one hand, I kid, but on the other hand, I think I really would have to use him if they were to include him in Heroes.  XD

Edited by JJ48