Character Redesigns You Most Want to See

dragonlordsd

I'd like to see a redesign of Julian from FE1, Cliff from FE2, Ryan from FE3, Sigurd from FE4, Orsin from FE5, Lugh from FE6, Sain from FE7, Lute from FE8, Mist from FE9, Leanne from FE10, Norne from FE11, Katarina from FE12, Sumia from FE13, and Ophelia from FE14.

6 hours ago, X-Naut said:

I want Garret and Igrene to have tan battle models because gdi they're the only non-white PCs.

There's also Bantu, Danved/Devdan, Basilio, Flavia, Rinkah, and Niles.

But more on the subject I'd like to see Ninian and/or Nils because it'd be hilarious if they turned into dragons to attack.

Most of the FE4 characters too, just so I can see how 80's hair tranlsates into modern artstyles.

Edited by The Geek

6 hours ago, X-Naut said:

I want Garret and Igrene to have tan battle models because gdi they're the only non-white PCs.

Here's hoping Basilio,Flavia, and Rinkah don't get that treatment if they show up in heroes, I'll die.

Moving on, I'd like to see what artists could do with lute, I never found her gba sprite all that cute even though I absolutely loved her, I'd also die for neimi and artur to appear in heroes. Any of the fe4 cast is well deserving of a redesign too.

Edited by smash-brethren

Hmm... I'd love to see Kent, Sain, Cormag, Glen, Homeros, Perceval and Elphin :D 

And not for a redesign, since Thracia's art is my favourite, but I'd love to see Kein and Alba just to get them a tiny bit more personality!

On 3/4/2017 at 7:23 AM, X-Naut said:

ITT: Niles hasn't been released. :P:

Anyway, my inner fangirl really wants the Archanean prison squad (those guys in Chapter 12 of SD), because:

- two armors will help with the March quests
- Midia will maybe not suck
- The artist will have to work really hard to screw up Boah
- Tomas for self-explanatory reasons

Would also want to see Wendell and his hilariously high Speed, and Ellerean/Arlen because of favoritism.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

- Midia will maybe not suck

As one Midia fan to another, I'm afraid she probably will. I seem to remember her ranking really low on the popularity polls.

But hey, maybe they'll make her good. I really hope so.

But yes, would also love to see new art for her.

Though I haven't played PoR or RD, I'd love to see the Mercenary Brothers Oscar, Boyd, and Rolf, they're pretty cool, though they've botched up pretty bad on some of the artwork so I'm not sure I'd be happy with whatever came up.

A little disappointed at Triangle Attack not being a thing for Heroes while on the subject of FEMobile - I play Cipher and the brothers have a really unique Triangle Attack mechanic there where each of them does a different extra effect for their TA instead of all of them doing exactly the same thing like the other Triangle Attackers(Whitewings, Shanna/Thite/Juno, etc.) - Oscar makes it so your opponent's Backrow can't attack, Boyd breaks two Orbs with an extra damage boost compared to the others and Rolf gets less extra ATK, but is unavoidable. I was super hyped for making a Whitewing/Roy team to Triangle Attack all the fools only to find that it's not a thing as far as I can tell, plus it feels like it's too late to add that in now.

Erk/Canas even though I know they're probably not popular enough haha ;; In general, older FE characters (like, SNES and back ideally, but I wouldn't knock GBA generation either) seem like the most interesting ones to see redesigns of, though.

On 3/4/2017 at 4:06 PM, The Geek said:

But more on the subject I'd like to see Ninian and/or Nils because it'd be hilarious if they turned into dragons to attack.

Oh man, it'd be interesting if Ninian was both a Dancer unit AND a dragon/breath attacker. She'd probably need to be significantly weaker than the other manaketes, but all the same... what a niche. And totally doable with the game's format/mechanics.

Edited by BANRYU

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

Oh man, it'd be interesting if Ninian was both a Dancer unit AND a dragon/breath attacker. She'd probably need to be significantly weaker than the other manaketes, but all the same... what a niche. And totally doable with the game's format/mechanics.

It'd be rather difficult to level her up if she didn't have an attack. The only ways to gain exp. in this game right now are attacking and healing, and the exp. you can from healing is utterly pitiful at high levels.

If Ninian and Nils are unable to attack, they'd have to make either Dance and Sing or their ring buffs grant exp. and significantly increase the exp. gain from them relative to the current healing exp.

That said, I do wonder what they'd do with Elphin and Tellius's herons. Lalum looks like she could pick up a sword like Olivia or Sylvia, but none of Elphin and the herons look capable of actual combat.

As a side note, I'd love to see Fala's Might (+10 Atk), Thor's Anger (+? special charge), Sety's Prayer (+10 Spd), and Ninis's Grace (+10 Def and Res) as assist skills. That wouldn't be broken at all, I swear.

Edited by Ice Dragon

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It'd be rather difficult to level her up if she didn't have an attack. The only ways to gain exp. in this game right now are attacking and healing, and the exp. you can from healing is utterly pitiful at high levels.

If Ninian and Nils are unable to attack, they'd have to make either Dance and Sing or their ring buffs grant exp. and significantly increase the exp. gain from them relative to the current healing exp.

Haha did you READ what I said...? ;; I said it would be interesting if Ninian WAS a dragon/breath/manakete unit-- ergo, able to attack with Breath-- AND could also use Dance. Not once did I mention her/them being unable to attack...?? I just said she would have to be weaker than other manaketes in order to justify her ability to Dance....??? I'm kind of confused about how you came to that conclusion frankly .-.

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Haha did you READ what I said...? ;; I said it would be interesting if Ninian WAS a dragon/breath/manakete unit-- ergo, able to attack with Breath-- AND could also use Dance. Not once did I mention her/them being unable to attack...?? I just said she would have to be weaker than other manaketes in order to justify her ability to Dance....??? I'm kind of confused about how you came to that conclusion frankly .-.

I was implying that Heroes is effectively forced to give her an attack because the downsides to being unable to attack are crippling.

Herons? Reyson can punch people in the face.

In all seriousness, I suspect they will gain some form of attack, just like how there are now damage dealing Staves in heroes (Assault, Fear, Gravity, etc.). Whether it be the Herons attacking the enemy physically when transformed or "sing to inflict damage and debuffs" remains to be seen.

As for Nils & Ninian, they almost have to be Dragon Singers, unless IS decides to go nuts and give them mortal weaponry instead. To compensate, I do not think they will be anywhere as durable as the current Dragons (save for maybe RES), but maintain decent ATT and SPD. Perhaps Ninian can have Breath of Life while Nils has an altered weapon that gives buffs to allies, like Fae.

42 minutes ago, Sire said:

Herons? Reyson can punch people in the face.

In all seriousness, I suspect they will gain some form of attack, just like how there are now damage dealing Staves in heroes (Assault, Fear, Gravity, etc.). Whether it be the Herons attacking the enemy physically when transformed or "sing to inflict damage and debuffs" remains to be seen.

Lmao. A voice-acted Reyson, complete with all the sass, would make my day. But yeah, unless the herons inexplicably get EXP for singing to units (which Olivia and Azura don't), they're gonna have to have some way to attack. The sing to debuff makes sense, considering a couple of their galdrs in the games themselves were enemy debuffs as well.

I want Julius from FE4 redesigned and in the game, with appropriate voice acting. That guy's always been cool to me, even if he was more or less a generic douche sans his love of Ishtar, and even if his art wasn't my favorite thing in the world. 5* Julian with Loptyr could have a skill which halves the damage he takes after the special builds up, and of course the Book of Naga would be super-effective on him, or something. I don't know.

Edited by Extrasolar

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

That said, I do wonder what they'd do with Elphin and Tellius's herons. Lalum looks like she could pick up a sword like Olivia or Sylvia, but none of Elphin and the herons look capable of actual combat.

As a side note, I'd love to see Fala's Might (+10 Atk), Thor's Anger (+? special charge), Sety's Prayer (+10 Spd), and Ninis's Grace (+10 Def and Res) as assist skills. That wouldn't be broken at all, I swear.

i think it'd be nice if they just had ninian not be able to attack but have something over the other dancers (she could have the assist skills like those or be able to move farther or something)

they'd just have to make it so dancers can gain exp from dancing which i think they really should get to doing

more likely though they'll just give her an attack (or just never add her to the game)