Ratio of 5* to total amount of pulls

salinea

55 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Welp.

Since my last post I've gotten 2 more 5*s in 3 pulls, Leo and Abel. x___X (Does... does anyone actually LIKE Abel....?? Why are ppl like him and Cain in the pool of potential 5*s? Of all the possible 5* units people can pull I'm pretty sure no one wants Cain or Abel compared to any of the numerous lords or other better-liked characters lol. Or maybe I'm just biased/unappreciative because I never played Shadow Dragon? But jeezus... If I'm wrong, just... he's so wasted on me lmao...)

I think Abel was pretty popular. But seeing as it's been nearly a decade since I was active in the Fire Emblem community before Heroes was released, my memory might not be so great.

As for Abel in Heroes, he is rather powerful in the current meta. The combination of a Brave Lance, above average bulk, and Swordbreaker means he safely one-round kills every sword-user in the game, and you see a lot of sword-users.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think Abel was pretty popular. But seeing as it's been nearly a decade since I was active in the Fire Emblem community before Heroes was released, my memory might not be so great.

As for Abel in Heroes, he is rather powerful in the current meta. The combination of a Brave Lance, above average bulk, and Swordbreaker means he safely one-round kills every sword-user in the game, and you see a lot of sword-users.

Abel seems perfectly serviceable, but it could have been Ephraim instead... xDD which is my main hangup =w= I know that's terrible and ungrateful, but... y'know

As it is I'll still use him for the time being, and maybe he has a useful skill I can juice him for once Skill Inheritance is a thing

I'm a fan of Abel :x

He basically won H5 for me (my first real hard mode) so I've always been fond of him since. 

On topic, I got 10 5*s in...idk how many pulls, but let's discount Nino because I made her a 5*, and Ryoma because I reset a good hundred or so times for him to show up. I have 48 heroes in roster, so that's at least 9 sets of pulls after the initial one containing Ryoma, but it's more than that as I sent many home (most of the 3*s and even some of the 4*s) for feathers. Let's say about...~65 heroes in total, then, discounting the initial pull. The only time I "bought" orbs was when I had 13 free google bucks from doing surveys sitting on my account and i have nothing to use it on, so that accounts for one set. The rest are free.

I feel fairly fortunate for the amount of 5*s I have.

The pull after Ryoma I got 2 Takumis, and I believe Jeorge is the same set. Then I got Robin either the one after or the one after that. Then I had no 5*s for the longest time, including when I tried to roll for Eirika. Then I told myself I'd save my orbs for when Ayra comes, but they decide to introduce Olwen so I try my luck. I get Klein and Sanaki, then Lachesis and Merric, and then no 5*s after that, despite how much I have been trying to get Olwen to show up and rolling only blues for a while.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I have 39 units I've pulled and kept and I estimate I've sent about 8 home, so let's say 47 total.

5 x 5* units = 10.6% (above average) (Takumi, Abel, Ephraim, Eldigan and Roy, listed in order)

12 x 4* units = 25.5% (below average)

3* units = 63.9% (above average)

So I have pulled more 3* units than I'd ideally like, but I can't complain about having 5 x 5* units!

Now I never counted my pulls but my gut feeling tells me that on average I get a 5* about every 4th or 5th full summon and I have 15 5* now. So yeah I've lots of summons so I dunno how that's percentage based.

• 1 month later...

My last pull arrived to a fairly round number so I'm resurrecting this topic:

Out of a total of 120 characters summoned (across 26 summoning sessions), I have drawn 9 5* characters (7,5% ratio) and 52 4* characters (42% ratio)

Uhm... 31 5* pulled, out of 264 left in barrack. Around 100 sent home for feathers (I'm sure much fewer than that considering the number of feathers gained, but let's be generous). 

So the ratio is 31/364 = 8.5%.

out of about 111 units pulled (dunno how much i've sent home or used for inheritance fodder) i have 8 natural 5* units (counting the Maria i sent home, and then promptly i pulled her agAIN). 5 of my 8 5*s are red-heads...must be my ginger powers drawing them in...

sooo 7.2% 5* though it's a bit skewed because my total unit count is off. it's probably more around 6%.

Hopefully this isn't off topic but does any1 know if the summoning is already predetermined. When the Spring banner was still around I somehow pulled another 5 star S-Camilla & S-Chrom

Up to 133 summoned characters, with 9 5* units pulled.  This brings my 5* percentage up to 6.77%, which is a lot closer to the focus average.

Then again, I pulled a bunch of 5* characters close to each other.

45 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Uhhh, I have no idea what just said. Are you saying its bcuz there so little 5 stars that the probability of having the same hero is likely?

My last post was to the topic itself, which is the strict ratio of 5* pulls to total pulls.

i haven't gotten a 5* since the game first came out (got 3 then without rerolling, which didn't seem that unusual) so i was curious to see just how bad my luck has been. i don't have the exact numbers, but i basically haven't gotten any 5* in the last 12 full pulls. so assuming i got 3 5* in 3 pulls for those (although i'm sure it was much more than that), at a high end estimate my 5* rate is something like 3 out of 75 = 4%, way less than what other people have been getting. :( ugh!!!! i'm going to calculate the exact numbers when i get home just to make myself feel even worse. :( :( :(

28 minutes ago, geozeldadude said:

i haven't gotten a 5* since the game first came out (got 3 then without rerolling, which didn't seem that unusual) so i was curious to see just how bad my luck has been. i don't have the exact numbers, but i basically haven't gotten any 5* in the last 12 full pulls. so assuming i got 3 5* in 3 pulls for those (although i'm sure it was much more than that), at a high end estimate my 5* rate is something like 3 out of 75 = 4%, way less than what other people have been getting. :( ugh!!!! i'm going to calculate the exact numbers when i get home just to make myself feel even worse. :( :( :(

I'm on a lower percentage. I feel the pain. I've got 4 total after over 100 pulls.

Trust me, calculating the numbers is just a bad call.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

I'm on a lower percentage. I feel the pain. I've got 4 total after over 100 pulls.

Trust me, calculating the numbers is just a bad call.

haha. we should start a "the FE heroes RNG hates me" club.

edit: wow, i checked my totals, and i've only gotten 3 5* out of 96 characters = 3.1%. that's even worse than i thought. what the heck?! i'm kind of pissed off now, actually. i guess it only takes a few lucky rolls for me to get back to a normal percentage, but i just hope that all my good luck is going to hit once they start adding tellius and magvel characters.

Edited by geozeldadude