• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

It's funny cause one of Chrom's reclassing options is Archer.. xD

Yeah its very fitting isn't it? Haha.

3 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

if it's as tight you people say then this will be fun during the final hours. After all it's still 29 hours left of the round.

This is the current position

5103280730521706493-account_id=67.png

I'm with Ephraim, and this is so stressful because I cannot lose my second favorite character to my least favorite (Yes, I played Sacred Stones. At least part of it.) (I was Team Leo because he's my bro) 

2 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

A tiny bit of drama after Chrom passed Ephraim an hour or so back followed by a rally by our time. Last count puts us at 6 million ahead.

So we were sitting on a supply of flags. I guess we just needed a reason to use them. The current leaderboard can confirm. All top players now have more than 100k points.

And once Japan joins us again, we'll probably pull ahead for now.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Yeah they were werkin it in for us westerners. Gave us an early lead to toy with the chromrades. I might use all my flags now if it gets too close because if Ephraim doesn't make it, I'm not supporting anyone.

I'm using two profiles, with excess flags of 305 combined. (Both are legal, because it's my IPad and IPhone)  Japan will likely join largely in about 3-4 hours. We just have to hold the advantage until the reinforcements arrive. I just put on 20,000 more points for Ephriam.

Edited by InigoPadalin

Just now, InigoPadalin said:

I'm using two profiles, with excess flags of 305 combined. (Both are legal, because it's my IPad and IPhone)  Japan will likely join largely in about 3-4 hours. We just have to hold the advantage until the reinforcements arrive.

That's exactly what I did and ended up getting a takumi on my phone lol

I'm not actually worried about Chrom's team beating us. What I AM worried about is Chrom's team forcing enough of us to use our flags to severely diminish our chances of beating Lucina in the finals.

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

So we were sitting on a supply of flags. I guess we just needed a reason to use them. The current leaderboard can confirm. All top players now have more than 100k points.

That's what I'm hoping. I burned through 900 of my 1100 flags and now in the top 100. Good to know I wasn't alone. Let's hope we can keep the pace.

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm not actually worried about Chrom's team beating us. What I AM worried about is Chrom's team forcing enough of us to use our flags to severely diminish our chances of beating Lucina in the finals.

True enough. I'm banking on the "anti-Lucina" bandwagon effect and win through sheer numbers. I suspect we'll get most Eirika's out there, for instance.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That would mean there is a chance to begin with. :ph34r:

Just now, Cossack>Cavalier said:

True enough. I'm banking on the "anti-Lucina" bandwagon effect and win through sheer numbers. I suspect we'll get most Eirika's out there, for instance.

And Lucina will get all the chroms. I'm rooting for Ephraim but chances are, we're screwed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

TBH, no one has a chance to beat Lucina. Everyone's spent all their flags on this round and the last. (I'm in 12th place now, down from 3rd)

This kind of competition should have been what all the other matches are like. Much more exciting than a curbstomp

Edited by Korath88

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

And Lucina will get all the chroms. I'm rooting for Ephraim but chances are, we're screwed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Surely they have more honor than that! Maybe we just need to TALK to them an we can recruit them to our side?

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

They should have switched Lucina for Lissa. It would have made it more fair. Plus I'm sure Lissa vs Elise would have been very interesting.

... WTF, I don't know why it took me so long to realize this, but you're right -- Lucina isn't Chrom's sibling. She's his daughter. Everyone else in the gauntlet are siblings. It should have been Lissa instead of Lucina.

I think I'm gonna burn through all the flag quests on my phone and then play about 200 more flags, because of the Lucinians strategy to make us rally all of our flags. I would imagine some Chromrades to join us because they lost to us, and most Eirikains joining us. 

Just now, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Surely they have more honor than that! Maybe we just need to TALK to them an we can recruit them to our side?

Hey chroms if you're reading this, I'm sorry. Calling you cheaters was wrong and inappropriate. We are going to beg for forgiveness and hope you can put this in the past. We know that if we lose this battle all hands shall be rallied to your side. But should in case you lose this battle we want you to join us. Not in the name of incest. Not in the name of rush recklessly. But in the name of the princes!

Spoiler

I tried

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Not necessarily true.  I'll probably hop on with Ephraim Idk