Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

So I just woke up to the pretty much expected loss of Chrom.  Now I'm unsure who to side with.  Anyone want to talk to the enemy and try to recruit me?

After such an honorable battle against Ephraim, how could you not want to side with us? Even if we are bound for defeat, at this point.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

After such an honorable battle against Ephraim, how could you not want to side with us? Even if we are bound for defeat, at this point.

I've been on the losing team every other time.  It seems to be a trend for me XD

13 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

I actually like these kind of people, they will do our dirty job of attacking radical haters of the newer games where else I ignored. Save us the other side of the same fandom time doing meaningless debating. Rather than mocking the fandom on Reddit should just go ham on YouTube's comment section on those idiots that say Awakening killed the series. 

Except he's not attacking awakening haters at all (which itself is not something to be commended), he's just being an obnoxious troll. Don't tell me you actually approve of such behaviour.

No one should attack others for their opinions, you're only worsening the fandom divide.

Edited by Korath88

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

So I just woke up to the pretty much expected loss of Chrom.  Now I'm unsure who to side with.  Anyone want to talk to the enemy and try to recruit me?

go with team lucina!! 

Lucina quadding Ephraim's votes lol. Don't tell me I didn't tell you Ephraim peep, it was better for a father been slain by his daughter than a silly arrogant prince been stomped by fate!

Edited by Quintessence

9 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Except he's not attacking awakening haters at all (which itself is not something to be commended at all), he's just being an obnoxious troll. Don't tell me you actually approve of such behaviour.

No one should attack others for their opinions, you're only worsening the fandom divide.

Idiots will appear no what and what better than letting idiots going after idiots (whether that they are radical Awakening fan or pre-Awakening fan)? I did say say if he/she does have the free time doing these stupid things might well as go to the YouTube. There are more irrational anti-newer FE game people over there.

Edited by IMCasual

23 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

Actually what's going to happen when Lucina wins the gauntlet? Unless it have been stated before I must have missed it but I guess another Lucina hero with alt art or something?

I have the same question, is like we are fighting for what? Haha, but Lucina is already going to have an alternate art thanks to the poll mmm

I say bye to my last 5 flags. Just keep playing for the fun, my only mission was to help Ephraim to fight in the finals, and since I like Lucina, I'm happy with her winning

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

I have the same question, is like we are fighting for what? Haha, but Lucina is already going to have an alternate art thanks to the poll mmm

I say bye to my last 5 flags. Just keep playing for the fun, my only mission was to help Ephraim to fight in the finals, and since I like Lucina, I'm happy with her winning

Considering Lucina as a Great Lord had access to Lance I could very well see a Lance unit of her.

35 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I've been on the losing team every other time.  It seems to be a trend for me XD

Lucina is winning 4:1 as we speak. Ephraim gave us an amazing battle vs Chrom, and he probably had the best fight in the whole Voting Gauntlet, but right now he's burnt out most of his flags and is completely helpless before the unstoppable god that Lucina has become. If you want winning, join us. We're winning so hard that it'd almost make you feel guilty for how we're pretty much beating on an already-exhausted fighter.

35 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

Actually what's going to happen when Lucina wins the gauntlet? Unless it have been stated before I must have missed it but I guess another Lucina hero with alt art or something?

Nothing was stated, and considering she's already getting a new hero unit, I doubt it'd be something like that again. Right now it just seems like extra feathers for the winning team (And free orbs for everyone!). It's possible Intelligent System will try to surprise us with a new prize though, I wouldn't put it past them to do an unannounced reward like that. They do have a habit of randomly handing out free stuff when they don't really have to, after all. Even if it's to keep everyone interested enough to cough up more money.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

5 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

Considering Lucina as a Great Lord had access to Lance I could very well see a Lance unit of her.

That would be cool, a "promoted" version of her

12 hours ago, Korath88 said:

It was a good match, GG to all of you. Chrom came really close to winning, and I can respect that dedication. Hope he gets his chance...another day.

Hide contents

I've been waiting 42 hours to use that meme

I...I wanted to say that first!

9 hours ago, Thany said:

.... Why does lucina start with 100 points right off the bat? Isnt that cheating getting extra points before it even began?

She brought a score, a premonition from the future.

4 hours ago, tailfin said:

Current score is 2.3 billion versus 687 million. Man, even Sharena and Eirika fared better.

The final battle has long past, my friend.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I feel like nobody's bothering to do battles for Ephraim because they think he'll lose anyway. But don't people want the feathers?

I joined team Ephraim after Chrom lost exactly for this. Not that I have many flags left, but hey.

5 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Axe wielding Lucina?

No, wait, holiday Lucina? Easter Lucina? With bunny ears? Please?

Come to think of it, Lucina was the poster girl for the Bride class back in Awakening. If that class is ever going to show up in Heroes, it'll probably be Lucina first that shows up with it. Seasonal variations of existing characters are also totally possible, considering datamined information has already proven the existence of them.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

Come to think of it, Lucina was the poster girl for the Bride class back in Awakening. If that class if ever going to show up in Heroes, it'll probably be Lucina first that shows up with it.

The class was more associated with Eirika though, since she was the character used to represent it in the OA for the DLC.

The only thing I can think of that associated it with Lucina was PXZ.

I knew I made the right decision to save my flags for the final round, because it appears that the final round awards more feathers.  I went from unranked to rank ~18000, and I still have like 500 flags left.

IDK what the whole point of this event is.  All I know is that I get an extra 1500 feathers for being on Lucina's team.  Good enough for me.

Edited by Eselred

2 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Come to think of it, Lucina was the poster girl for the Bride class back in Awakening. If that class is ever going to show up in Heroes, it'll probably be Lucina first that shows up with it. Seasonal variations of existing characters are also totally possible, considering datamined information has already proven the existence of it.

You know they could include the Yukata dlc Lucina from Awakening if they are doing variations and things

46 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

Well if they do decide to reward Lucina, they better not just reward her supporters.  The thing was rigged from the start, if they do something like give extra orbs to Lucina supporters I'll be mad.

8 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

The class was more associated with Eirika though, since she was the character used to represent it in the OA for the DLC.

The only thing I can think of that associated it with Lucina was PXZ.

Hm, it's been a while admittedly, but I somewhat recall Lucina being used as an example to demonstrate the Bride class' design. It might have been a concept art now that I think about it, but I'm pretty sure there was something to that effect.

EDIT: Yeah I looked it up, it was a concept art after all. I guess it kind of stuck in my mind and I associated it with Lucina more. I will admit that Eirika is probably better associated with it though, since you do raise a good point about her.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Dude bride Lucina will rally a army so strong, so huge, and fight with a fury passion never seem before. I kinda felt cheating if Lucina were in another gauntlet for that outfit. Like who gonna oppose Lucina? XD

It rallying fanboys at that point. I know because I will go crazy for it. 

Edited by IMCasual

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

You know they could include the Yukata dlc Lucina from Awakening if they are doing variations and things

^This. It'd be up for this. 

I'm hoping Ephraim and even Chrom do get some sort of reward too as a "consolation prize". They both deserve it. But that's never gonna happen, I guess... 

Just now, Luxian said:

^This. It'd be up for this. 

I'm hoping Ephraim and even Chrom do get some sort of reward too as a "consolation prize". They both deserve it. But that's never gonna happen, I guess... 

Here I'm hoping they get some kind of special Paralogue where they become best buds after a friendly battle with each other. It'd be nice after all the fanart and memes that spawned from their epic battle.

4 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

Dude bride Lucina will rally a army so strong, so huge, and fight with a fury passion never seem before. I kinda felt cheating if Lucina were in another gauntlet for that outfit. Like who gonna oppose Lucina? XD

It rallying fanboys at that point. I know because I will go crazy for it. 

Yeah she'd probably wreck the competition even harder than she already is right now. The mere thought of hypothetically beating her would probably become a distant dream...

12 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Psh, just be happy that your team has many fanboys/girls that are willing to support the wicked witch of the emblem.

Ephraim is technically a prince. Even so, its not like anyone here is suspecting we have a chance XD

Technically, he becomes a king as soon as his father dies.

12 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Giving a shit is hard

When that happens, I recommend prune juice.

1 hour ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Come to think of it, Lucina was the poster girl for the Bride class back in Awakening. If that class if ever going to show up in Heroes, it'll probably be Lucina first that shows up with it.

Then can we expect a Colourless Lucina with a bow then? But then that was from Project X Zone 2.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Well if they do decide to reward Lucina, they better not just reward her supporters.  The thing was rigged from the start, if they do something like give extra orbs to Lucina supporters I'll be mad.

Now I'm no avid player of gacha games where popularity contest are involved but from my experience it usually means that the winner will get alt art or a different hero version in the future. Although some companies does give out extra orbs to the winners but from the looks of it IS doesn't do that.

Edited by FoliFF