Voting Gauntlet PSA: Beware Absurd Numbers of Takumis

dragonlordsd

In the title. Players are advised to take counter measures. Lots of people in various threads reporting facing 2-3 takumis at a time. Heavy use of Nowis, Hectors, Ryomas, and other counters advised.

Edit: Also M. Robin. Any others I've forgotten?

Yeah, three at once is pretty darn funny.

Edited by dragonlordsd

Only if your Robin-M isn't -spd though

Mine works fine in the Arena since I can tape Ryoma to him for 29 speed, but I can't be guaranteed that here.

+ Spd Ryoma does a pretty good job, though. Doubles neutral speed and lower and once you eat 2 tacos with Ryoma he has Astra fired up for the third.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Only if your Robin-M isn't -spd though

Mine works fine in the Arena since I can tape Ryoma to him for 29 speed, but I can't be guaranteed that here.

Ryoma does a pretty good job, though. Doubles neutral speed and lower and once you eat 2 tacos with Ryoma he has Astra fired up for the third.

Eat 2 tacos. I like it. 

23 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

In the title. Players are advised to take counter measures. Lots of people in various threads reporting facing 2-3 takumis at a time. Heavy use of Nowis, Hectors, Ryomas, and other counters advised.

Edit: Also M. Robin. Any others I've forgotten?

Yeah, three at once is pretty darn funny.

Im my experience, a full leveled Leo works nicely as a Takumi counter too, provided his nature either helps ou doesn't set him back (+Def / +HP, no -Atk). He's able to double and kill Takumi on counter. Mine is +HP / -Atk and works most of the time.

But aside from that, he might not perform that well on the gauntlet, so beware.

Edited by r4v1sh

My 5* -HP +Def Henry eats Takumi for breakfast. He just baited in and solo killed all 3 Takumis on an enemy team. He gets doubled every time, but since each attack only hurts him for 3 (5 with +attack Takumi), it just serves to give him his Ignis faster (Which, with +28 damage means he one-shots Takumis) It's beautiful. 35 Defense Mage too stronk.

Edit: Oh, and when enemies think they're chipping him down, Defiant Def 3 kicks in, boosting him to a whopping 42 Defense, which is higher than +Def Hector, and gives him a bonus 34 Damage from Ignis. Red isn't the strongest color right now, but having a built-in Takumi+Hector+Red Swords counter with a fat nuke is too juicy to pass up! Nyahaha!

Edited by Razputin13