Can we give the princess a hug? And a Tea-party?

Alpha Wolves

6 minutes ago, goodperson707 said:

Yup hugs and tea parties seem like a good start. 

Hide contents

Though a decent exorcist or the like would probably be even better.

Why can't we have both?

^^ Of course she can have all of those things and whatever other stuff we can think of that she might need, but that last thing wasn't mentioned in the OP (as far as I know) so it was in addition to the mentioned hugs and parties of the tea variety. 

Edited by goodperson707

7 minutes ago, Alpha Wolves said:

Joking aside, do you think she'll ever be a unit? She DID say she felt someone whispering in the back of her mind.

Maybe she has a contract she doesn't even know about? Maybe we can recruit her and be friends! :D

Maybe after we've completed the whole story.

Is the Xenalogue canon, for lack of a better word, or is it taking place outside of continuity?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe after we've completed the whole story.

Is the Xenalogue canon, for lack of a better word, or is it taking place outside of continuity?

i don't see any reason for it to not be canon

41 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

40 minutes ago, unique said:

i don't see any reason for it to not be canon

I agree with unique. I think the only reason for it being outside the Story Mode is level scaling.
The enemies already reached their ceiling by 9-5, they can't grow higher and neither can we.

1 hour ago, Alpha Wolves said:

Joking aside, do you think she'll ever be a unit? She DID say she felt someone whispering in the back of her mind.

Maybe she has a contract she doesn't even know about? Maybe we can recruit her and be friends! :D

From what I've heard from miners and such, Veronica has a roster icon like the other characters in the game, so I think she will be playable in the distant future.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

From what I've heard from miners and such, Veronica has a roster icon like the other characters in the game, so I think she will be playable in the distant future.

I'm just imagining how weird it'd be to go back and play through the story against Veronica...as Veronica. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

I imagine Veronica and the Masked Man will eventually show up as allies at the end of their current arc. Of course, this involves expanding the story chapters to finish up said arc, and I have no idea when an actual expansion will occur.

Then of course there will have to be another "bad guy," so there are a variety of possibilities. An evil Anna wanting to rule over all of the worlds? A close associate of Veronica that is brainwashing her? Anakos? The list can go on.

7 hours ago, Sire said:

I imagine Veronica and the Masked Man will eventually show up as allies at the end of their current arc. Of course, this involves expanding the story chapters to finish up said arc, and I have no idea when an actual expansion will occur.

Then of course there will have to be another "bad guy," so there are a variety of possibilities. An evil Anna wanting to rule over all of the worlds? A close associate of Veronica that is brainwashing her? Anakos? The list can go on.

Isn't it mentioned late in the story that Veronica is working under her mother?

And yeah, Veronica is definitely going to be recruitable.  Her design is way too pretty for her to be a full time villain.

2 hours ago, The Geek said:

Pretty sure it says Veronica's mom has nothing to do with her actions. Don't recall what exactly it says, but I think that's roughly what it was.

2 hours ago, The Geek said:

And yeah, Veronica is definitely going to be recruitable.  Her design is way too pretty for her to be a full time villain.

Well, that and her unique weapon convinced me that she'll will be made playable after beating enough of the story mode (so, presumably when the evil dragon-god / dark druid / necromancer shows up, explains how he manipulated Veronica and laughs evilly, which I'm pretty sure is gonna happen sooner or later). Wonder how many stars she'll have when we get our hands on her?

I tried to have sympathy for Veronica, and I sort of do, but her threatening to force Ephraim to kill Eirika if he doesn't comply with her demands stripped some of that sympathy away. Granted, she's probably brainwashed, but yeesh. Kicking the dog is an understatement for that one.

3 hours ago, The Geek said:

Her mother has actualy been striving for peace and It was veronica who begun this war.

Tbh,  I was really hoping that they weren't going for the "she is controllled" route: I mean, I know It's atradition of the series, but I was hoping that Heroes wouldn't be part of it. But then again, it's a mobile game, so I shouldn't have had any expectations regarding the story to begin with.

43 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I tried to have sympathy for Veronica, and I sort of do, but her threatening to force Ephraim to kill Eirika if he doesn't comply with her demands stripped some of that sympathy away. Granted, she's probably brainwashed, but yeesh. Kicking the dog is an understatement for that one.

While definitely cruel, I belive Veronica threatening Ephraim was just because of her great jealousy towards him and Eirika due to the her whole "muh loneliness", altough It doesn't justify such an action

Edited by The Malign Knight

Other than the heavy-handed "sometimes I hear a voice"/obviously possessed part, I liked the writing of the xenologue a lot. I don't think we're meant to feel like Veronica's actions are justified in any way, just to feel a little sympathy for her, which I think most people will after the whole "do you want tea" scene.

I think this one is my favourite so far. The evilness of the threat to Ephraim and the cuteness of the tea party with Mask were just perfect to me ^.^

I really hope we get Mask as a character. I'm liking him more and more. He seems very older brothery to her in the xenologue. It was just adorable :) 

Yeah, I thought the dialogue was strange, but over all it was really sweet and sad. I want more like that. Made me feel a bit more connected to the story. Hopefully we get more of that.

But yes, if there is a tea party for her, count me in haha.