Serenes' Ideal Roster Poll-- Round 9: Illusory Encore

The DanMan

I ended up picking Virion, Gerome, Stahl and Owain, though I forgot Walhart.

Owain I want mainly to hear his hammy battle cries during combos and special attacks, and his dialogue during maps. Virion and Stahl because I like them. Gerome I want the most, because I could easily see him allied with the enemy forces; he is also a mounted flying unit, and I can't wait to see how the games handles them.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halfway results:
27 responses
6 characters (14 votes)
1-2. Lucina and Robin (21 votes each)
3. Chrom (16 votes)
4. Cordelia (9 votes)
5. Tiki (6 votes)
6. Walhart (5 votes)

tumblr_m8eh51lsnl1qm83s0o1_400.gif?w=430

11 hours ago, DaloDask said:

Is my crazy boy Gangrel anywhere near the top 6 this time?

All I need in my life is crazy Levin Sword shenanigans.

Three votes, when I checked yesterday. Whole lot of other characters also have three votes, so there's some hope at least.

11 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I feel Chrom should be excluded from this because we already know he's in the game...

This is a hypothetical poll that has no bearing on the actual product; Chrom's (or anyone's, for that matter) inclusion shouldn't effect their standing in the poll.

8 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

This is a hypothetical poll that has no bearing on the actual product; Chrom's (or anyone's, for that matter) inclusion shouldn't effect their standing in the poll.

Well, okay then, if you say so.

Final results:
32 votes
6 characters (15 votes)
1st-2nd. Robin and Lucina (23 votes each)
3rd. Chrom (17 votes)
4th. Cordelia (9 votes)
5th. Tharja (8 votes)
6th. Tiki (7 votes)

...Wow. The results... ah... uh... y'know, I just won't say anything about the bottom half.

Welp, now we've got the final round unless ya'll really want a TMS round: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19AlrJ7NY6oA5ieUyh1gW0w4xEi-m1uzCj6Hy8vgZ7Cw

Yeah, those results are pretty lame, imo. (and I voted for Robin and Cordelia)

For Fates, all I voted were Ryoma, Silas, and Corrin. I don't care about anyone else enough to vote for them. I suppose I could've thrown two in for Hinoka and Takumi though.

I kinda wish we had more votes tbh since Fates' got a lot of shit to draw from, but whatever.

Obviously the three that are already in because they'd be cool as shit. Acrobatic Corrin jumpin' all over the place.

Takumi because Skadi alternate weapon please?

Garon because... Garon? Goopy-Goo alternate weapon?

Yukimura because I need my playable Mechanist in this shit. I will accept no substitute.

Also a side note those Awakening results are saddening. I get Tiki, but Tharja and Cordelia are questionable to a very high degree.

3 hours ago, DaloDask said:

I get Tiki, but Tharja and Cordelia are questionable to a very high degree.

Tharja isn't that surprising considering how popular she is.  Same with Cordelia, these 2 are the most popular females that aren't children in Awakening.  I'm just surprised that Cordelia beat Tharja, even if it is by 1 vote.  I voted for her since she's my favorite Awakening character and she would be a cool character to have in the game.

For Fates, I voted:

Ryoma, 'cause Samurai goodness please.

Shiro, more Samurai goodness please. (Plus, DW and SW have tons of families as playable characters_

Kagero, selfish choice as she's my favorite Fates character.

And Xander, 'cause Knight goodness.

Yes, TMS poll please please please. xP

11 hours ago, Hardin said:

Do a poll for TMS, you've already done rounds for sagas that won't be in the game anyway. 

11 hours ago, Soledai said:

Uh, based on what?

6 hours ago, SHSL Ninja said:

Yes, TMS poll please please please. xP

Should've done this earlier:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZSNizys___zlkH9kZQ5yTvNvierg33sNC-K33opkCj0
Let's vote on it, shall we?

I vote no. TMS is hardly FE-related at all, it's more like it's own thing with a few FE references here and there. Also, the characters use mirages to fight, they don't actually fight themselves, which would probably be difficult to include, just as the devs for Heroes said. Another thing, entirely different time period settings. We clearly saw medieval enemies and such in that Warriors trailer and we all know TMS is modern.

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I vote no. TMS is hardly FE-related at all, it's more like it's own thing with a few FE references here and there. Also, the characters use mirages to fight, they don't actually fight themselves, which would probably be difficult to include, just as the devs for Heroes said. Another thing, entirely different time period settings. We clearly saw medieval enemies and such in that Warriors trailer and we all know TMS is modern.

The game's fanservice first and foremost. And there's nothing saying they couldn't include some mirage-skinned enemies.
Heck, Warriors Orochi 3 has Samurai, Dynasty Warriors, and Demon enemies, with playable characters from Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive (series set during roughly modern day).

Edited by The DanMan

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

The game's fanservice first and foremost. And there's nothing saying they could include some mirage-skinned enemies.
Heck, Warriors Orochi 3 has Samurai, Dynasty Warriors, and Demon enemies, with playable characters from Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive (series set during roughly modern day).

Eh, well, I still would prefer none of TMS's modern stuff mixed in with the medieval theme of the game, it would look/feel awkward.

13 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Final results:
32 votes
6 characters (15 votes)
1st-2nd. Robin and Lucina (23 votes each)
3rd. Chrom (17 votes)
4th. Cordelia (9 votes)
5th. Tharja (8 votes)
6th. Tiki (7 votes)

...Wow. The results... ah... uh... y'know, I just won't say anything about the bottom half.

Welp, now we've got the final round unless ya'll really want a TMS round: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19AlrJ7NY6oA5ieUyh1gW0w4xEi-m1uzCj6Hy8vgZ7Cw

What! Where's my man Walhart? I call for a recount of the votes! This shall not stand!

Tempted as I am to vote for Nina in the Fates poll, I won't delude myself

Voted for Corrin and Azura, because they're obvious

And I chose Xander, Camilla, Hinoka, and Takumi for the others as I feel they're the most iconic of the royals. (Arguably Ryoma instead of Hinoka but I like Hinoka's map a lot in Conquest so my voting is schewed)

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I know you haven't played the game, so just stop before you embarrass yourself further. 

1 minute ago, Hardin said:

I know you haven't played the game, so just stop before you embarrass yourself further. 

Um, I don't have to play the game to have seen the trailers or read what the devs of Heroes said about it. I'm merely following that trend. There's no embarrassment.

Edited by Anacybele