Navarre Grand hero map speculation?

Thany

Anyone remember this time frame where we saw a sneek peak at the grand hero Navarre before we knew about it?

Since we know alot more about grand hero battles now, I thought it would be fun to speculate how his map challanges us and what units would be pretty good to deal with here.

The only thing i noticed Was that minerva had a penalty boost. persumably from a shuriken user. What do you guys see? and who would help in this map to be the next focus?

Abel, or anybody with Swordbreaker would be nice against Nevarre.  Without knowing the skills of the enemies, can't say for sure.  There's two Ninjas again, so Setsuna might help here.  If they aren't effective against infantry, Takumi can take them on.

4 hours ago, pianime94 said:

That could become a dangerous chokepoint depending on the enemy's skills.

At least they're trees and not mountains or walls.  I could see some sniping and draw back working well.

holy shiet. I see the trick.

mannnnnn good one.

@SatsumaFSoysoy would love stategize (find a strategy) it out.

Instant Win:

1) Red Flier to hit the right thief. They cannot do jack on you ...(Green Flier will do the job too. Since Navarre cannot come.)

2) Send Setsuna/Cecilia (or dagger killer) to get ride of thief #2... Potentially... use Olivia to dance to pull back... or push forward... (I think Ephraim can tank it)

Magic.

brb: wasting 2000 feathers on narcian

Edited by Ryuke

I hope this one comes soon. Navarre has some of my favourite art in the game. I really want him as a character :D 

If Narcian will be useful, mine is already up at level 37 as a four star unit, so we shall see ^.^

honestly with this being shown in the direct and navarre himself being used I was expecting this to be in the initial lineup of hero battles or the first grand hero battle once I found out they existed 

i hope they add it soon i really like navarre's new artwork