New Daily Login Bonus Schedule

hunty

K-0kveFqf1lQ0UxBZGLtcJea7Ki_k1ZMN9s_8fq8X_I.png

To compensate for the loss of orbs they're gonna implement a 'play everyday event' where one can earn orbs and feathers by clearing special arena quests. Hopefully they will reveal details soon.

LIKE YAAASSSS SLAY NINTENDO TBH. These daily login bonuses look pretty good and daily quests is exactly what this app needed tbh.

Edited by hunty

44 minutes ago, hunty said:

To compensate for the loss of orbs they're gonna implement a 'play everyday event' where one can earn orbs and feathers by clearing special arena quests. Hopefully they will reveal details soon.

These arena quests start tomorrow, so yeah, we'll see them really soon.

I hope there will be enough orbs to actually compensate for the loss. Also I hope there will be a new paralogue tomorrow.

I can imagine this sucking for highscores, though. Implementing restrictions and conditions will probably decrease the amount of points you get from highscore runs or you will have to do seperate runs that will vary in its cost of crest, depending on your success in keeping everyone alive. You would most likely do your usual strategy for the highscore, and then use custom teams for the new dailies. However, orbs are too tasty to pass up.

It's good to see they've finally got daily log-in bonuses. That was one thing the game was sorely missing.

I also hope the daily Arena Quests are practical and worth the effort. It's gonna be nail-biting checking the update tomorrow...

I'm dreading it being 'win X amount of battles'. I really hope it is unit based (and more like win with blue tome, etc, rather than 'win with Reinhardt', etc).

Nervously anticipating tomorrow's update...

Knowing how this game has been developed so far, I wouldn't be surprised to see the daily quests end up something like:

"Win 10 Advanced Arena battles a day with a group of 4 Armored units."

...only half joking, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Eselred said:

Knowing how this game has been developed so far, I wouldn't be surprised to see the daily quests end up something like:

"Win 10 Advanced Arena battles a day with a group of 4 Armored units."

...only half joking, unfortunately.

Lol. That silly quest. Then I check my box and only finds Effie.

5 hours ago, Mister Cold said:

I wonder what the daily quests are gonna be. 

I hope nothing extreme, like win 10 battles in a single day. 

I'm hoping it's something like "win battle with current free unit". (Those 1* and 2* you can get)

Win a battle?!  I'm hoping for something more achievable, like, "participate in a battle" or "think of playing a battle, but then decide against it because you're really busy at the moment."

Hopefully, the quests are doable without exhausting your Crest supply.  If it's "Win 10 Battles" every single day, we'll run out of Crests quickly.

20 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Win 200 battles with 5* versions of the bottom tier characters.

For a dueling crest.

200 battles A DAY.

It'll be like that February Lunatic quest to win 80 arena battles, when you already had to win like 60 to get to that point...

Honestly, while they say the "Daily Login Bonuses" replace "Weekend Login Bonuses," I personally see it more as a replacement for the "App Release Bonus" for the daily free Orbs. So, instead of the daily reward of 2 orbs a day (with an extra on Sunday), we get Feathers, Stamina Potions, and Dueling Crests. The Feathers are a nice gesture, but losing out on 2 Orbs a day is a big deal. That, and I already have plenty of Stamina Potions and Dueling Crests, almost as much as I do Badges and Great Badges...

Now, for Arena Rewards, I believe this for the tweaked Arena Ranking so players have an easier time to get Feathers. The "Arena Daily Quests," the ones with Orb rewards, only lasts until April 11.

I just hope the overall flow of Orbs remains the same, even if the acquisition is done about differently. However, I have a feeling Orb Flow will be reduced, which somewhat neuters my enthusiasm for Heroes.

7 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Win in arena with 4 sword users.

And them a lot of people will put in 4 blue units.

Pretty much. Do u need to play an arena to update your team?

8 minutes ago, Sire said:

Honestly, while they say the "Daily Login Bonuses" replace "Weekend Login Bonuses," I personally see it more as a replacement for the "App Release Bonus" for the daily free Orbs. So, instead of the daily reward of 2 orbs a day (with an extra on Sunday), we get Feathers, Stamina Potions, and Dueling Crests. The Feathers are a nice gesture, but losing out on 2 Orbs a day is a big deal. That, and I already have plenty of Stamina Potions and Dueling Crests, almost as much as I do Badges and Great Badges...

Now, for Arena Rewards, I believe this for the tweaked Arena Ranking so players have an easier time to get Feathers. The "Arena Daily Quests," the ones with Orb rewards, only lasts until April 11.

I just hope the overall flow of Orbs remains the same, even if the acquisition is done about differently. However, I have a feeling Orb Flow will be reduced, which somewhat neuters my enthusiasm for Heroes.

Yeah. I rather have 2 orbs (regular gacha is 1) a day. Hopefully that's not gone.

11 minutes ago, Sire said:

Yeah, I'm hoping the daily quests continue indefinitely, and give the chance for at least 2 Orbs a day, without exhausting your Crest supply.

I could care less about stamina pots and dueling crests. I've got enough of them already. Though the 200 feathers a week is nice. Sadly it looks like we will continue to get only 1 free login orb per week.