New Nintendo Annoucement: More About Skill Inheritance ,Grand Hero Battles Schedules,Hero Merit,New Arena System,New Victory Objective, And Future Event

DraceEmpressa

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

More Wary Fighter vs Breaker weirdness, I was training my Armor team in the tower. An Archer with Lancebreaker doubled Gwendolyn but did not double Effie. Later, an Axe Flier with Lancebreaker and a Brave Axe 4x'd Effie (I remember seeing the 17 damage and going, "ok, I'll just leave Effie here and he won't kill her" → dead Effie → "wait wat"). Is there any possibility that it just causes normal combat to resume?

I hate to throw stuff out like that un-backed up...I'll try and put some screenshots together when I get the chance.

Was Effie low on health at the time? Wary fighter only works when the unit's HP is high enough 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Went to twitter and they say the more people cleared Michalis' map, there will be some extra rewards. They really want us to beat him, huh. I wonder what the reward will be.

Yay! One of my favorite things in the game right now are Grand Hero Battles. Plus we will get him at 4* just like Ursula. So it will actually be somewhat challenging. More rewards for completing my favorite thing? Count me in! Heres to hoping it'll be orbs rewards

Edited by Kiran

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

She was full HP.

Huh. That's odd. Maybe they did reorder skill priority in an update. Regardless, once skill inheritance comes out, we'll get to better see how wary fighter stacks up against other skills.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Huh. That's odd. Maybe they did reorder skill priority in an update. Regardless, once skill inheritance comes out, we'll get to better see how wary fighter stacks up against other skills.

Yeah. Just ran into an Arthur in the Training Tower. Unfortunately I didn't bring anyone with a Spd buff to check whether or not a breaker is a hard trump or just negates it, but he doubled Effie when she was over 50%. Time to stick Eirika on the team and go find another =P .

wHCNnfV.png

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Yeah. Just ran into an Arthur in the Training Tower. Unfortunately I didn't bring anyone with a Spd buff to check whether or not a breaker is a hard trump or just negates it, but he doubled Effie when she was over 50%. Time to stick Eirika on the team and go find another =P .

So breaker skills trump Wary Fighter? Nice to know.