Do you think they'll ever add a way to +level the grand hero battle and starting units? If so, what system would you like?

Mad_Scientist

So I've been thinking about this a lot ever since I (probably unwisely) gave my Ursula Blarblade+, only to pull a 5 star Reinhardt almost immediately afterwards. Oops. A part of me is tempted to now just sacrifice Ursula and give the Blarblade+ to Reinhardt instead, but that feels wasteful, plus I'd then be down to only one Ursula and there's no way to get more.

Anyways, this got me thinking, do you think they'll ever add an alternative way to +level units? Or perhaps instead a way to get more copies of the grand hero battle and starting units?

And if they do, what do you think the system would be like, or what would you like the system to be like?

I think it would be reasonable for them to add a way to +level units using just feather and badges. Perhaps make it take a bit more feathers than it would cost to raise a unit to 5 stars for a merge, since in this case you're not also losing a unit, and perhaps also restrict this method to only work on the starting grand battle units and the starting units. It would provide a reliable if slow way for players to (eventually) get really high 40+ units even if they don't spend a ton of money on orbs, as long as they'll patient, win a lot of grand hero battles, and are good at getting feathers.

I don't think they'll use feathers or great badges to +level units. But, that isn't a bad idea.

With units you can obtained from Grand Hero Battles, I feel like they'll eventually create a focus banner for them. As for starting units, I don't see any way for them to be +level. A focus banner for those characters would be nice, but it'd also be weird for the story and the developers would have to work a way around that. I'm sure this will eventually happen, just not as soon as grand hero battles. This is coming from someone who plays Brave Exvius, where it is impossible so far to gain duplicates of the starting characters but still tie in duplicate starting units with the setting. They do this by introducing some item (i think it was a mirror) that allows you to fight those same starting characters (I am referencing the arena for that game if you didn't know).

I've actually thought that it might be cool for them to introduce the GHB heroes as the next set of daily free heroes. We can't have the same 10 free heroes forever (right?) and it would give new players who missed them the first time around/old players who had to upgrade units a chance to pick up a few more.

Dire Thunder is absolutely amazing, so run with it!  Reinhardt does 41 damage to the face, twice, which is enough to kill a lot of things.

I wouldn't mind having a way to get unlimited units from the Grand Hero battle, if only because F!Robin is the lone source of B Tomebreaker ATM.

I would certainly like the Hero and Grand Hero Battles to reset each time they pop up in the rotation,  I'm not sure why they don't, to be honest.

I would assume that they will eventually be able to be summoned. Possibly as part of a banner and then thrown into the normal group afterwards like all of the other banners have been.

It would also be nice to include Matthew and Raigh in the Hero Battle rotation, given that they're free heroes that can be sent home. I mean, Virion is not only obtained from the story but is also obtained via his Hero Battle. Better yet, it would be nice if the Hero Battles reset each time they come around (more copies of Heroes can be obtained - of course, 1-2 star only; 2-3 or 3-4 for the case of Grand Hero Battles). Give players something to do with stamina aside from questing or grinding.

Female Corrin and Draug can also be free units obtained via Hero Battles since female Corrin can be obtained via a Google Play promotion and Draug can be obtained via a Blazing Shadows quest.

Edited by Roflolxp54

21 hours ago, eclipse said:

Dire Thunder is absolutely amazing, so run with it!  Reinhardt does 41 damage to the face, twice, which is enough to kill a lot of things.

This.  Reinhardt has terrible speed so if you give him a different tome he will literally be half as useful.  It might be worth replacing Olwen's tome if you ever get her, though.