Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, look at this from another way. The less people are in a team, the easier it is to rank among them if you do spend flags.

That's true too, which is why I'm using some at all.

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Ok, Hinoka/Anti-Camilla fans!  There's still a whole 13 hours left, and we only need 3.5B votes to take this thing!

I know you guys can do it!

So, have any of you had the honor of using my Freddy in a battle? I hope he and his tankiness were helpful! :3 Remember, he's the 5 star lv. 40 Freddy with Harsh Command as well as his highest base skills.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@XhenD hmm I thought it was a little closer than that. 8 million lead is pretty wide. Let's see if Beruka can rally her supporters.

This has suddenly become fun to watch

I am actually very worried that Team Beruka would catch up, they've erased 6 million points of difference within 3 hours last night, I think. So nothing is certain yet.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

By now team sharena would have had 1 billion right? I feel like everyone is saving their orbs because even team Minerva didn't cross 1 billion yet

I'm personally just casually tossing 10 flags per round (which isn't every 30 minutes because I have work) and maybe 50 before I sleep and I'm still top 10k in Minerva. Used a bit over 200 right now with 800+ in reserves for final. Feels like we'll need it.

I remember when I was in Eirika's team I used up about 500 by the end of round1 just to keep up top 10k. It was definitely a lot more flags used.

Just now, XhenD said:

I am actually very worried that Team Beruka would catch up, they've erased 6 million points of difference within 3 hours last night, I think. So nothing is certain yet.

This is why I'm not too worried yet for Beruka. There's a little worry, but it's definitely a manageable gap, as we've proved once already before.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I know you guys can do it!

I've got it figured out.  All we need is to collectively find 7,000,000 friends who aren't currently playing; convince them to download the app, play through the tutorial, and join Team Hinoka; and then get a single win each (spending their five free flags)!  It'll be the upset of the century!

11 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I've got it figured out.  All we need is to collectively find 7,000,000 friends who aren't currently playing; convince them to download the app, play through the tutorial, and join Team Hinoka; and then get a single win each (spending their five free flags)!  It'll be the upset of the century!

The only thing we need to do is hack a few celebrities twitter accounts to get the word out nice and fast.

Maybe even high jack world news reporting headquarters and whatnot! 

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

It does depend on who Camilla is up against. If it's Cordelia, then I'm going with Camilla since I prefer her. If it's Minerva, then she gets my vote, since I prefer Minerva to Camilla :)

Camilla will be fighting Cordelia next in the semifinals, and Minerva in the finals. So, if you really like getting destroyed by Camilla, you could join Cordelia next and then Minerva the round after. The most superiorest option, of course, is to simply join Team Minerva, because Minerva is best and we are going to DESTROY all the competition!

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

I just realised... this warpath we're on is basically how real-life sports fans feel about their favourite teams, isn't it?

Pff, real life is for the weak. There's no way people's feelings for things in the real world can rival my adoration for a fictional character.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

LOL screw the statistics, I say!

MINERVA WILL WIN THE GAUNTLET, AND WILL CRUSH EVERYTHING. CAMILLA DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE, IT WILL BE PURE ANNIHILATION. MINERVA IS GOING TO WIN THIS GAUNTLET SO HARD, SHE'LL TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND SMASH LUCINA TOO.

2 hours ago, Ledrert said:

I throwed 510 and I'm 2.700th.

I throwed up at this.

18 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

for one new Hinoka voters there will be 200 new Camilla voters...are you sure this plan of yours would work?

Just now, XhenD said:

for one new Hinoka voters there will be 200 new Camilla voters...are you sure this plan of yours would work?

That's why we get friends who aren't currently playing, and have no interest in or knowledge of the game whatsoever!  We simply approach them and ask that they do join as a favor to us, and whine and/or browbeat until they either agree to do it or unfriend us on Facebook!

20 minutes ago, Astellius said:

MINERVA WILL WIN THE GAUNTLET, AND WILL CRUSH EVERYTHING. CAMILLA DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE, IT WILL BE PURE ANNIHILATION. MINERVA IS GOING TO WIN THIS GAUNTLET SO HARD, SHE'LL TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND SMASH LUCINA TOO.

As much as I want to make a rallying reply to this, I don't want to be "annoying" or anything so I'll just say

Spoiler

#Team Minerva

Spoiler

YES! WE SHALL BE TRIUMPHANT AS WE CONTINUE OUR PATH TO VICTORY! THE NOHR STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST THE CHAMPIONS OF THE MACEDONIAN ARMY! IN THE NAME OF THE HAUTECLERE! IN THE NAME OF MACEDON! IN THE NAME OF OUR XEXY PRINCESS! IN THE NAME OF HER HANDSOME BROTHER! GLORY TO THEIR YOUNG SISTER! HAIL HYDRA MACEDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

It's not annoying if it's in a spoiler right? Heh heh

Edited by Arcanite

Wtf, right after I raise my score, my rank goes down FURTHER. This thing is bugged.

Just to note, I just used 100 flags.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wtf, right after I raise my score, my rank goes down FURTHER. This thing is bugged.

Just to note, I just used 100 flags.

If you used it just now you'll have to wait for it to refresh. If the time in Pennsylvania is about 11:30 by now, you're waiting until 12 for the next update, your rank should go up by then

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

If you used it just now you'll have to wait for it to refresh. If the time in Pennsylvania is about 11:30 by now, you're waiting until 12 for the next update, your rank should go up by then

Oh, okay. I didn't know the ranking only updated at certain times.

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

It's kind of alarming that in team Beruka I am still top 10K with no flag spend.

That's just mean more potential points for Team Beruka when the new world wakes up

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

It's kind of alarming that in team Beruka I am still top 10K with no flag spend.

Thats pretty hilarious XD

@Frenzify Yeah go team Beruka with the epic strategies!

Edited by Arcanite