Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

The best bet is to wait out on spending any flags untill the final round and just slam them all over the table on team Minerva.

Realistically too many people hop to team Camilla to make it possible to beat her.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

Isn't Camilla likely going against Cordelia next? She has a fairly good following, so if people burn a lot of flags for her, then the Camilla team might have to burn a lot in return. May weaken the competition a bit.

I would assume that the sheer number of Camilla supporters will still be too much, and even if people join Cordelia in the next round, people will also join Camilla.

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

Isn't Camilla likely going against Cordelia next? She has a fairly good following, so if people burn a lot of flags for her, then the Camilla team might have to burn a lot in return. May weaken the competition a bit.

Look at cordelia's current numbers

Look at Camilla's current numbers

Camilla is going to literally roflstomp her before she even has a chance to breath. If team cordelia saves their flags and joins Minerva, then we have a fighting chance against her.

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

The best bet is to wait out on spending any flags untill the final round and just slam them all over the table on team Minerva.

Minerva is the greatest anyway 

My point exactly

1 minute ago, Silith13 said:

Wait wat?

Hee hee hee

Just now, Frenzify said:

Why do I get the feeling that you're just subtly trying to recruit people to Minerva's side, @Arcanite when you get to the final?

Because thats exactly what I'm trying to do? Hello? Have you been reading any of my posts for the past day?

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I disagree with this play

Camillus is going to absolutely smoke/roast/boil/fry/slow-cook/pressure-cook the next person she fights no matter what. It's better to use all of your flags all the way at the end instead of making them burn it out in round 2 where it won't make a difference 

Saying that it's better assumes that it will make a difference in Round 3.  Realistically, if it were statistically possible to have probabilities less than 0%, that's what the likelihood of anyone besides Supermamms winning would be.  That being the case, we may as well pretend that whatever we do is going to have some impact on the outcome.

Just now, JJ48 said:

Saying that it's better assumes that it will make a difference in Round 3.  Realistically, if it were statistically possible to have probabilities less than 0%, that's what the likelihood of anyone besides Supermamms winning would be.  That being the case, we may as well pretend that whatever we do is going to have some impact on the outcome.

No! I refuse to belive it won't make a difference! My efforts will not go unnoticed! I shall not be ignored! Hear my name! FOR TEAM MINERVA!

Spoiler

I'm not afraid!

To take a stand!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No! I refuse to belive it won't make a difference! My efforts will not go unnoticed! I shall not be ignored! Hear my name! FOR TEAM MINERVA!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not afraid!

To take a stand!

Why am I getting flashbacks to Aion?

"Thunder Minerva, hear my cry!"

"This can't be...happening..."

6 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

If Camilla is making Pizza out of the opposition then where is Takumi? We need that pineapple topping.

I'm laughing, man...I never thought of Takumi that way before, but now I can't unsee the pineapple. You've ruined me...

Yeah it probably wouldn't even leave a dent in Camilla's following...at this point I'm wondering if all the Cordelia fans burned all their flags, and Camilla fans used 1/10th of their flags, if Camilla would still win? What's she at right now anyway in terms of score?

4 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

I'm laughing, man...I never thought of Takumi that way before, but now I can't unsee the pineapple. You've ruined me...

Yeah it probably wouldn't even leave a dent in Camilla's following...at this point I'm wondering if all the Cordelia fans burned all their flags, and Camilla fans used 1/10th of their flags, if Camilla would still win? What's she at right now anyway in terms of score?

Camilla against Hinoka right now is at:

x

The roflstomp is real.

Hmm... I... should most definitely not be able to get into the top 50, after spending my flags. I spent them with no regrets, mind you. But I spent most of last night at a DnD session, contributing maybe just twice in the space of 5 hours, so... I have mixed feelings about this.

39 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Camilla against Hinoka right now is at:

x

The roflstomp is real.

I think team hinoka is saving their flags. Half of them might go to Minerva and half will go to cordelia 

Spoiler

Or all of them can go to Minerva ;)

Edited by Arcanite

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I think team hinoka is saving their flags. Half of them might go to Mineral and half will go to cordelia 

I hope so! I'd say Camilla x Minerva  was the only way we could hope for a thrilling finals in this gauntlet. It's really nice that the pairings made it possible.

27 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

I hope so! I'd say Camilla x Minerva  was the only way we could hope for a thrilling finals in this gauntlet. It's really nice that the pairings made it possible.

I think it's sure. With 510 flags used (54100 points), I'm rank 3432.

I wonder about the team Camilla... if they used them or not really.

2 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I think the gap for Beruka and Subaki has been pretty much the same for the past three updates, at about 11.3 mil.

Your fate may be sealed my friend, but as long as you fought valiantly no one can say you didn't try your best.

I mean they could say you didn't but they wont.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Your fate may be sealed my friend, but as long as you fought valiantly no one can say you didn't try your best.

I mean they could say you didn't but they wont.

You may be right, but I have no regrets supporting Beruka with all my flags for the round. And if she does lose, I'm now undecided on who I'll join next.

Spoiler

I'm not saying I'll join Minerva, but I'm not not saying it, either...

19 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

You may be right, but I have no regrets supporting Beruka with all my flags for the round. And if she does lose, I'm now undecided on who I'll join next.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not saying I'll join Minerva, but I'm not not saying it, either...

All one can do is hope you follow true royalty instead of your . . . . . . . licentious leader, after you lose. If you lose of course. Not that I'm saying you'll lose ;)

My highest ranking ever was 325. Looking at it now, I plummeted down to 1222. The woes ;_;

13 hours ago, Lyrai said:

Mm. Yes. Maintaining the rank at around 1 - 5000 is a nice spot to be. That is what I'm fighting for.

Nice signature, by the way. I love it. I have a 5 star Michalis for anyone's use as long as they vouch for Minerva. The quote is actually from the support conversation between Minerva and Michalis in New Mystery, if I remember correctly. I forgot where Maria's quote is exactly though. But Minerva's the best one for me. ^^

"Oh, Brother... ...The blood of warriors, you say? Perhaps you speak the truth. But Maria is diffferent. Both you and I seek the light she radiates. The peaceful Macedon I wish for, and the mighty Macedon you seek... I know we can accomplish both. Maria might just be the link between the two of us... "

I wonder who's sitting at #1 right now

And yeah, they're all direct quotes. The former 2 from the very same support, and Maria from the epilogue ^_^

6 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

I just realised... this warpath we're on is basically how real-life sports fans feel about their favourite teams, isn't it?

funny how that goes, eh?

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

What tier are you in arena? Cause I don't want to have scrub friends

Hide contents

No I'm not a meanie, I'm just picky

I'd ask you the same. I'm tier 9 and while I've had the game since launch, I didn't do arena as much, and as a result, am one tier below two friends of mine

ID: 9082691974

EDIT: actually, whats the highest tier thus far?

Edited by Motendra