Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

Just now, Arcanite said:

*sigh*

Lemme give you a little tip on Team Minerva, you're not here to crush anyone, or kill anyone or destroy everyone, you're literally here to get as many people on your side as possible! 

Don't say stuff like "actually I hate him as a unit in Fates"! Say, Subaki is awesome and I hope his people join my team :)

But... But... Death and destruction! The Nohrian way is to crush our enemies! I think Team Minerva could benefit from some aggressive Nohrian tactics.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Don't worry. I hate Charlotte. As well as Kagero.

Is Kagero considered over-sexualized?  I don't think I ever got that from her, personally, but it's possible I missed something.

Or do you dislike her for some other reason?

Just now, JJ48 said:

Is Kagero considered over-sexualized?  I don't think I ever got that from her, personally, but it's possible I missed something.

Or do you dislike her for some other reason?

Her Bust size was increased in Heroes. And her personality is boring.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ah! You have good taste Mr. Gems!

I'll be the first to argue that this isn't necessarily true, any guy can like any girl for any reason. But Camilla is a fictional character. So people that like her for her looks don't have to be people who think women as a whole are just characters in a video game that they can like (or dislike) for whatever reason.

In fact, you saying that means one can also say "People that dislike a women for her looks will be who they are". Sometimes ya just gotta let it go, Frozen Style :)

Yes I do have good tastes and yes you do have a point.

Just now, Frenzify said:

But... But... Death and destruction! The Nohrian way is to crush our enemies! I think Team Minerva could benefit from some aggressive Nohrian tactics.

In the words of Claire Stanfield. " Mercy and compassion are virtues that only the strong are privileged to possess" 

We're merciful and compassionate because are strong ;)

I've been getting a lot of Robins, as well as this one Azura. Not that there's anything wrong with that, after all, I run into mostly Lucinas in the gauntlet matches anyway. Also I get this one Nino quite frequently. She basically does a good 75% of the work.

7 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Yeah, I can't believe how much bigger and in your face her boobs got in this game. Lyn got a bust size increase too and a lack of panties. I don't know what these artists were smoking when they drew these characters like this. They were fairly modest before, other than Lyn kinda sorta still not looking like she wears panties (it's just worse in Heroes).

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I can't believe how much bigger and in your face her boobs got in this game. Lyn got a bust size increase too and a lack of panties. I don't know what these artists were smoking when they drew these characters like this. They were fairly modest before, other than Lyn kinda sorta still not looking like she wears panties.

Lyn's is fine IMO. Her bust size isn't that much bigger. But, you are entitled to your opinion.

4 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

On the personality standpoint, yeah, she was pretty bland, but I don't know if a character can be called oversexualised just because they have a large bust size. I mean, women have breasts; some are larger than others. It's just a fact, and I think it's a slippery slope we're climbing when we start accusing all large chested characters of being over-sexualised, and automatically hate them as a result...

I mean, I'll give you Camilla and Charlotte, for sure... Kagero is a tricky one, I'd think.

2 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

On the personality standpoint, yeah, she was pretty bland, but I don't know if a character can be called oversexualised just because they have a large bust size. I mean, women have breasts; some are larger than others. It's just a fact, and I think it's a slippery slope we're climbing when we start accusing all large chested characters of being over-sexualised, and automatically hate them as a result...

I mean, I'll give you Camilla and Charlotte, for sure... Kagero is a tricky one, I'd think.

It's not really just the breast size, Kagero and Camilla have their boobs bulging out of their tops as well for some ridiculous cleavage. Some women do naturally have large boobs, but do many of them go around in public dressed like those two? I doubt it.

Also, there's the fact that their boobs are drawn extremely round and balloony. Large boobs in real life do not look like theirs.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

It's not really just the breast size, Kagero and Camilla have their boobs bulging out of their tops as well for some ridiculous cleavage. Some women do naturally have large boobs, but do many of them go around in public dressed like those two? I doubt it.

Yeah... I was going to bring up the outfit, but decided against it. I was going to say that skimpy clothes come with the territory of fantasy games, but that wouldn't have been a great argument, and compared with Camilla and Charlotte, I don't think Kagero's outfit is too skimpy... although it's definitely approaching that line.

9 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

How about we save doom, death, and despair for the final round where we can use her own tactics against her!

As much as I'd love to talk about bust all day, I think we should just focus on the gauntlet seeing as how this would be the third time we've discussed something like this...........

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Both of you have a point. Lyn is a good example. Her bust is fairly large, but at least she doesn't go around with it spilling out of her top. At least we have some variety in terms of characters' body shapes

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

Yeah... I was going to bring up the outfit, but decided against it. I was going to say that skimpy clothes come with the territory of fantasy games, but that wouldn't have been a great argument, and compared with Camilla and Charlotte, I don't think Kagero's outfit is too skimpy... although it's definitely approaching that line.

It isn't IMO. She looked better in Fates. Her art in Heroes makes her look like she's embarrassed all the time. 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

How about we talk about the voting gauntlet?

yes I agree. Team Subaki is gaining grounds against Team Minerva. Before the points ratio was 1:2, now it's less. At this rate we will beat Team Minerva at the end of the round.

4 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Both of you have a point. Lyn is a good example. Her bust is fairly large, but at least she doesn't go around with it spilling out of her top. At least we have some variety in terms of characters' body shapes

Yeah, but I have other problems with Lyn's design, like the LACK OF PANTIES, WTF. Imo, that's actually worse than a lot of cleavage. Panty-shots aren't even as bad to me. It's downright disgusting to not wear anything there under an outfit like Lyn's.

Well, I guess I'll do a few battles in the gauntlet for feathers...

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

yeah, but I have other problems with Lyn's design, like the LACK OF PANTIES, WTF. Imo, that's actually worse than a lot of cleavage. Panty-shots aren't even as bad to me. It's downright disgusting to not wear anything there under an outfit like Lyn's.

She could be wearing some. We wont know if she isn't until someone casts Elwind in her direction.

Just now, Arcanite said:

How about we talk about the voting gauntlet?

If it's any consolation, Cordelia isn't losing as bad as Hinoka did. She's kind-of maintaining a 1:4.5 compared to Hinoka's initial 1:6 that turned into a 1:8 ratio. You think Minerva might have a chance after all?

Just now, The Lord Of Gems said:

She could be wearing some. We wont know if she isn't until someone casts Elwind in her direction.

Technically, she probably is, but the way she was drawn in Heroes seriously makes it look hard to believe she has any on.

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

If it's any consolation, Cordelia isn't losing as bad as Hinoka did. She's kind-of maintaining a 1:4.5 compared to Hinoka's initial 1:6 that turned into a 1:8 ratio. You think Minerva might have a chance after all?

It is a chance worth taking.

2 minutes ago, XhenD said:

yes I agree. Team Subaki is gaining grounds against Team Minerva. Before the points ratio was 1:2, now it's less. At this rate we will beat Team Minerva at the end of the round.

At this point I'm even sure what team you're on

But if thats the case us Minervans must catch up!

2 minutes ago, Tuvy said:

GO MINERVA!!

WOOT WOOT !

Welcome to the team My friend !

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

You think Minerva might have a chance after all?

In my heart, Minerva always had a chance!