Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's his attack that worries me. When I'm running around with Reinhardt or Gordin and laughing... not quite like Quagmire... I don't think poking at them with a stick will be enough xD Especially since it keeps putting me against greens ¬¬ (hence the switch to dear old Gordin)

Hmmmm

As long as you have someone on your friend list with a completely busted character, you should be fine. I'm using T-adept Sword breaker Robin and there are still battles where a friend with a Reinhardt solos the whole level.

Try it once, and if you lose, whip out the light's blessings!

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

...Giggity.

Heh! Heh!

Allright!

Edited by Arcanite

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's his attack that worries me. When I'm running around with Reinhardt or Gordin and laughing... not quite like Quagmire... I don't think poking at them with a stick will be enough xD Especially since it keeps putting me against greens ¬¬ (hence the switch to dear old Gordin)

I've been using a level 27 3 star subaki

he honestly does fine? I think the game looks at you & your randomly chosen comrades' stats/levels before matching you up

1 minute ago, r_n said:

he honestly does fine? I think the game looks at you & your randomly chosen comrades' stats/levels before matching you up

I'll see how he does once I've hit the colourless flag, then :D Maybe I should have faith in my chosen one xD

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

It matches you up based on your character. So you'll be paired with a random character who's about your level, your enemies will be about your level, but your friend's character will be whatever. So you could send out a level one unit, get paired with other level ones, and dominate because your friend's character is level 40.

But I think it's more fun to play with my best characters.

Just now, Astellius said:

It matches you up based on your character. So you'll be paired with a random character who's about your level, your enemies will be about your level, but your friend's character will be whatever. So you could send out a level one unit, get paired with other level ones, and dominate because your friend's character is level 40.

But I think it's more fun to play with my best characters.

honestly even then the entire thing's a pretty easy affair. I've swapped over to my level 40 Nino for the gree quest and am matched with the mid-30s at worst.

1 minute ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

Things like that were why I switched over to Gordin even over Reinhardt -.-

Normally I'd send out Alfonse, who has rally speed and axebreaker, but a lot of people seem to be sending reds over on team Tsubaki while I've run into quite a few blues on team Minerva. So I run male Robin instead, who has rally attack and bowbreaker. I'd run Takumi as well, but I'm not seeing as many flying things, and I'm not quite done giving him skills and stuff. (He's also a bit frail ...)

Oh, well that's a bit embarrassing. Turns out I was only looking at my second account, where I haven't burned a lot of the flags yet. On my main account, I'm second from the top (of the ranking things - so destined for 2,100 feathers). Whoops. Oh well, I'll keep burning Subaki's flags with Gordin then xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

How's all the teams doing?

@Arcanite Been saving the 5 free flags too. When Saturday rolls over my goal will be to complete the quests to hoard the flags because of work over the weekends :/ Goodbye rank, it was nice being on the top 26,000s in the first round. On the bright side I'm off on Mondays (which I think is the final day of the VG?) So I'll be ruining sleep, social life and burning all +3000 flags in a manic blaze when the time comes. 

Oh and @Vaximillian, got your Sharena a few times, she's is really awesome

2 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Arcanite Been saving the 5 free flags too. When Saturday rolls over my goal will be to complete the quests to hoard the flags because of work over the weekends :/ Goodbye rank, it was nice being on the top 26,000s in the first round. On the bright side I'm off on Mondays (which I think is the final day of the VG?) So I'll be ruining sleep, social life and burning all +3000 flags in a manic blaze when the time comes. 

Oh and @Vaximillian, got your Sharena a few times, she's is really awesome

Minerva VS Subaki is : 937 084 458 vs 499 569 031. So almost doubling.

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Whoops. Oh well, I'll keep burning Subaki's flags with Gordin then xD 

You lied to me

2nd from the top? Holy smokes! Talk about going ham for your boy!

9 minutes ago, komasa said:

So I'll be ruining sleep, social life and burning all +3000 flags in a manic blaze when the time comes. 

Well I don't have a social life, and I don't sleep but we're basically burning the same amount of flags XD

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arcanite said:

You lied to me

2nd from the top? Holy smokes! Talk about going ham for your boy!

Well I don't have a social life, and I don't sleep but we're basically burning the same amount of flags XD

Sorry, I didn't explain it correctly. Like the ranking scores, not actual second place... I don't know the ranks and I was too lazy to go get my phone since it's on charge xD I'm like rank 1000 and something... or something ^.^ But still burning the flags.

Though a team of three reds against two reds and one Robin destroyed me on my second account :( Why did I choose that particular battle to go with Sanaki over Julia (except needed more red units for the flags). Curses!

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Sorry, I didn't explain it correctly. Like the ranking scores, not actual second place... I don't know the ranks and I was too lazy to go get my phone since it's on charge xD I'm like rank 1000 and something... or something ^.^ But still burning the flags.

Though a team of three reds against two reds and one Robin destroyed me on my second account :( Why did I choose that particular battle to go with Sanaki over Julia (except needed more red units for the flags). Curses!

Second ranking bracket from the top.

Just now, Astellius said:

Second ranking bracket from the top.

That's the one xD Sorry, got home from work and my brain is mush -.- Not that it ever turns from much more than mush to being with...

15 minutes ago, komasa said:

Don't remind me that team Camilla is quadrupling our team... ;-;

Cordelia: 977,520,393
Camilla: 4,222,634,248

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

Do you get the bonus points if one of your friend's or the rando's hero in a fight is the team you're fighting for?

Nope!

25 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Don't remind me that team Camilla is quadrupling our team... ;-;

Cordelia: 977,520,393
Camilla: 4,222,634,248

Cordelia vs Minerva would have been a cool match. They are pretty much even