Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I'm not ready. I'M NOT READY! SEND HELP PLEASE! CAMILLA'S GONNA MURDER US ALL!
(But seriously, good luck. I hope you keep losing so you don't spend any of your flags. Nah, I'm only kidding. ;D)

I might use some to get the ranking feathers, 'cause I need 'em!  Still, there'll be one more round of quest flags.

So get ready anyway~!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/7/2017 at 7:48 PM, Rezanator said:

Look at it this way:

1. Use wyvern to fly to target.

2. Axe can be use murder, but there are more ways to do it (throwing people of windows, poisoning muttons, etc).

3. Wyvern can take the body or it eat it.

If you want to see some real unity check out my team at Camilla's army:

Screenshot_20170407-162601.thumb.png.15ddecdda6cf9de61a255891fd782c7d.png

When faced against and army of Takumi. Minerva and Camilla agreed to a truce to fight against them. We lost anyway. But still is the thought that counts.

Robin and Corrin are just caught in between.

Edited by Arcanite

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I might use some to get the ranking feathers, 'cause I need 'em!  Still, there'll be one more round of quest flags.

So get ready anyway~!

Welp. Time to dig myself a grave.
By the way, is it possible if I can add you as a friend? I noticed that one my friends deleted me so I kinda need the friend points.

@Ice Dragon Would you also add me? I don't mind you shuffling through your 'infinite' number of 5 star units as your lead.

EDIT: Here's my friend code: 5222136738. My lead should be Minerva.

Edited by Falcom

Just now, Falcom said:

By the way, is it possible if I can add you as a friend? I noticed that one my friends deleted me so I kinda need the friend points.

@Ice Dragon Would you also add me? I don't mind you shuffling through your 'infinite' number of 5 star units as your lead.

Uh, sure!  I'll kick someone inactive off my friends list.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Uh, sure!  I'll kick someone inactive off my friends list.

Sent the request. Nice Jakob by the way.

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

Wait, so do you get points based on the total amount of friends you have, regardless of who they're supporting?

yes, but only up to 10 friends I think, after that the game does not care

2 hours ago, Falcom said:

Just so I know and can (hopefully) be reassured, how many people from Team Minerva has saved over at least 1,000 flags?

Spent none so far. Need to finish this round of Arena flag quests and the colorless ally wins one. So I'm actually coming up to 2K+ flags to spend on final round.

And I have Minerva to boot. Woot to bonus points.

3 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

yes, but only up to 10 friends I think, after that the game does not care

Aah okay. Already met the 10 friend quota so I'm good. Now I just wish I could pull Minerva for maximum points but...a focus with 3 other axe users? What are the chances I'll get her...and as a F2P player it just ain't worth it.

I'm almost positive that IF I even get one of the focus characters when I try to roll again (IF-- got 3 barsts and a cherche on my only 4 attempts so far lmao), I'll probably get Minerva trying to get Camilla lol.

Actually no I'll probably get Beruka or Cherche because why would this game give me anything but even more of what I already have lmao

That said I know probably no other Camilla supporters posting in here but if I'm wrong and any want to add me (FC in my sig), I've got a decent Kagero (5* HP+/Def- with Rec Aid, Defiant Atk 3, and Hone Spd 2) that's proven pretty useful in the gauntlet so far. Might be switching around between her, 4* Michalis, 5* a!Tiki and 5* Abel when next round rolls around but for this round I'll stick with Kagero now that I've got all the colored ally flags. 

Edited by BANRYU

35 minutes ago, Falcom said:

EDIT: Here's my friend code: 5222136738. My lead should be Minerva.

Okay. I'm using the default Japanese name エクラ and am leading with my Robin (M).

16 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I'm almost positive that IF I even get one of the focus characters when I try to roll again (IF-- got 3 barsts and a cherche on my only 4 attempts so far lmao), I'll probably get Minerva trying to get Camilla lol.

Actually no I'll probably get Beruka or Cherche because why would this game give me anything but even more of what I already have lmao

That said I know probably no other Camilla supporters posting in here but if I'm wrong and any want to add me (FC in my sig), I've got a decent Kagero (5* HP+/Def- with Rec Aid, Defiant Atk 3, and Hone Spd 2) that's proven pretty useful in the gauntlet so far. Might be switching around between her, 4* Michalis, 5* a!Tiki and 5* Abel when next round rolls around but for this round I'll stick with Kagero now that I've got all the colored ally flags. 

I got Cherche and Beruka trying to get Minerva. The RNG Goddess designs it so that you don't get the one you specifically want.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

You do know you can use Light's Blessings in Voting Gauntlet, right?

Thanks foe the info. It seems like a bad investment when I can try again in 30 min.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Minerva probably had a little too much to drink that night.

Reveal hidden contents

Camilla drugged her, then forced her to battle so this way we'd think they were cool! That this competition is friendly! Well I'll die before this turns into some friendly little squabble! WE CAN'T LET THIS STOP US NOBLEMEN AND NOBLE WOMEN OF MACEDON! 

That is vile propaganda! You mean that this is not like advance wars, where you can fight your friends for fun and giggles!?

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I got Cherche and Beruka trying to get Minerva. The RNG Goddess designs it so that you don't get the one you specifically want.

I mean that I already had those two to begin with and will probably just get more of them lol.

Even though Camilla is my preference I actually wouldn't mind pulling Minerva TBH, she's probably the only unit other than Tiki and Merric from SD I'm remotely interested in lol

Edited by BANRYU

2 hours ago, Falcom said:

Just so I know and can (hopefully) be reassured, how many people from Team Minerva has saved over at least 1,000 flags?

I do

I spent more than I probably should have in the first round to get a high rank, but I've only spent 100 flags this round. And I've still not done the 10 Arena Battle quests.

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

Late in finding, but this is the totally legit reason for Cherche losing to Cordy:

http://astrangeroftheworld.tumblr.com/post/159238202036/this-is-probably-why-cherche-is-losing-to

A+

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

This would've been more relevant earlier in the thread when we were talking about Anna, but hey, whatever:

Tk1yhPp61F0W3RwJAs0HaJkuPyaSItCkIExwzjypzFU.thumb.png.f5795899fa67e2b26228a3a2dfebfe8f.png

I saw this in the jokes and memes thread.

I find it funny that Anna is against anna, even though anna and Anna are against each other in the other bracket. I wonder if Ana saw this............

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I saw this in the jokes and memes thread.

I find it funny that Anna is against anna, even though anna and Anna are against each other in the other bracket. I wonder if Ana saw this............

oh god, we can't start this again, have mercy

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Awakening Anna for the win!

I mean, I like anna more than her, but to each his own I guess

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

oh god, we can't start this again, have mercy

Alright I'll chill ;)

5 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I think Anna will totally crush Anna, and Anna will be the new Alfonse. But that's just my annalysis.

I'm trying to resist making a response. 

Spoiler

But I heavily disagree, I mean Anna can't be Alfonse if Anna is with Anna. They purposely separated Anna from Anna to make sure Alfonse didn't happen again. I know you like Anna better than Anna, but Anna has this one. I'm just saying, if Anna wins before Anna, I'm bungee jumping off a cliff.

How much does team Camilla have cause I want to know if we're getting those 20 orbs yet!

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I'm trying to resist making a response. 

Hide contents

But I heavily disagree, I mean Anna can't be Alfonse if Anna is with Anna. They purposely separated Anna from Anna to make sure Alfonse didn't happen again. I know you like Anna better than Anna, but Anna has this one. I'm just saying, if Anna wins before Anna, I'm bungee jumping off a cliff.

Spoiler

Even with their efforts in the Anna vs. Anna pairing, I think that the annalogy still stands. And obviously Anna has this one, no amount of hype train is going to stop her from just steamrolling this.