Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

This is why you take Brave Bow+ Takumi with you into every gauntlet. Kappa.

(In all seriousness, this is why you keep your gauntlet character level 1. I have a level 1 Camilla, ez battles.)

I want the extra 10% points and I only have a lv 40 minerva

my winrate is pretty good despite the bad matchups anyway and by that I've only been wiped once so i used a lights blessing for that shit

There is a surprising amount of reds a 52atk 41spd minerva can cleave through by sheer force

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arcanite said:

The same thing with me too.

I want to try using my other friends stuff but I keep getting this random persons Selena or vaximillian's Sharena.

Is there supposed to be a way for us to know the chances or is it really random, cause I'm getting tired of this.

Oh good I'm not the only one getting @Vaximillian's Sharena every other match. 

Not that I mind her at all; she's been quite helpful. But I definitely have way more friends on Team Minerva than this...

@Arcanite So, twice now I've follow you into bitter and ignoble defeat. (Not that Ephraim and Minerva weren't worth fighting for and I would've done it anyway.) Do me a favor and pick a winner next time, eh? This is starting to feel like a Tennyson poem.

Spoiler

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell,
Rode the six hundred

Urgh. I don't think I'll be able to use all my flags. It's almost midnight, I'm exhausted, I have a full day tomorrow and I'm running Heroes on an emulator on the laptop I can't bring with me. 510 flags, which could probably boost my rank from the rather dismal 40ish-k it's at right now to the next tier, even if not to the <10k rank since I'm on Team Camilla. I didn't even save all my flags since I was readily burning them against Camilla last round and I still can't finish them off! Though to be fair, I haven't been able to play many Voting Gauntlet matches between getting sick and then having to catch up on work that piled up while I was sick. Even when I have had the chance to, my addled brain actually led to me losing a bunch of matches and not being able to use the flags anyway. Oops.

Oh well, at least the victory reward will be a bit of a buffer. Hopefully I don't drop out of the top 50k before tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone on Team Minerva! I would totally have joined up if I hadn't gotten sick and had to freeload off Camilla's victory reward lol. Sorry Camilla I do like you too I swear it's not just about freeloading

@MaskedAmpharos My lady Sharena is doing her best! Not only certain green-haired mages can do that, you know. I think I got your Julia (it was your Julia, right?) a few times.

@Arcanite Sharena is awesome, it only makes sense she wants to help! I haven't got your Nino even once though. Pity, that is.

@Cossack>Cavalier Ignoble, huh? We Minervites shall take our defeat with honour!

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

@Arcanite So, twice now I've follow you into bitter and ignoble defeat. (Not that Ephraim and Minerva weren't worth fighting for and I would've done it anyway.) Do me a favor and pick a winner next time, eh? This is starting to feel like a Tennyson poem.

Reveal hidden contents

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell,
Rode the six hundred

At the end of the rainbow, it was your choice, not mine!

And yet, I am still happy you chose to be on her side. Also it's easier to rank here so that's a major key!

Spoiler

unappreciative neanderthal

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@MaskedAmpharos My lady Sharena is doing her best! Not only certain green-haired mages can do that, you know. I think I got your Julia (it was your Julia, right?) a few times.

@Arcanite Sharena is awesome, it only makes sense she wants to help! I haven't got your Nino even once though. Pity, that is.

@Cossack>Cavalier Ignoble, huh? We Minervites shall take our defeat with honour!

Yeah your Sharena is cool and all, but I want to see my other friends you know?

It's kinda funny cause she buffs my Nino quite a lot so she is able to do some incredible damage, sometimes I think I might have lost some matchups if it weren't for her :)

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It's a Reinhardt with Death Blow now, but I can always switch to whomever you want.

Spoiler

My current available 5*s are: Seliph, Lyn, Ryoma, Eldigan, Sharena, Ephraim, Effie, Ninian, M!Robin, Reinhardt, Michalis, Minerva, Camilla, Julia, Takumi, Jaffar, and Priscilla.

I also have inherited skills on a few of them (TA and Swordbreaker on Robin, for example), so feel free to ask about that too. 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah your Sharena is cool and all, but I want to see my other friends you know?

It's kinda funny cause she buffs my Nino quite a lot so she is able to do some incredible damage, sometimes I think I might have lost some matchups if it weren't for her :)

It's Nino who always ask(r)s for her. They're quite a team, you see?

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's a Reinhardt with Death Blow now, but I can always switch to whomever you want.

Nah, I'm fine with whomever you choose. My Gordin does the heavy lifting anyway.

Edited by Vaximillian

22 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh good I'm not the only one getting @Vaximillian's Sharena every other match. 

Not that I mind her at all; she's been quite helpful. But I definitely have way more friends on Team Minerva than this...

Add a third person the list of who gets Vaximillian's Sharena frequently. She likes to pal around with my Sharena.

Did they chance the match makokng system for Allies?  For the random joiner, I've been consistently getting sub level 30 units, which makes battles a chore when my enemies are still 40.

Wtf, I keep battling, but my ranking keeps going down. That should not be happening. I think this actually is bugged.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Wtf, I keep battling, but my ranking keeps going down. That should not be happening. I think this actually is bugged.

Do you still have flags? If not, that would explain it. My ranking started to drop each update after I ran out of flags. Enough people higher than me are still using them that a measily 110 point increase isn't helpful.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

if you're out of flags then other people who still have flags and had more total than you could be surpassing you? otherwise no idea.

Just now, Anacybele said:

More people are using flags, so it's likely that people are passing you in point values faster than you're gaining the points.

1 minute ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Do you still have flags? If not, that would explain it. My ranking started to drop each update after I ran out of flags. Enough people higher than me are still using them that a measily 110 point increase isn't helpful.

No, I'm out of flags. I figured at this point other people would have run out too.

Also, I didn't need three people quoting me...

No, I'm out of flags. I figured at this point other people would have run out too.

didn't know someone was gonna ninja me :P

We got together and conspired to bombard you with replies. Or else we all just replied simultaneously, and, with post lag, you got 3 answers.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You may not have needed three people, but that's what you got.

You should be happy that so many people want to help you! :)

334,200 gets me 603

Just now, Arcanite said:

You may not have needed three people, but that's what you got.

You should be happy that so many people want to help you! :)

334,200 gets me 603

I'm not saying it was their intention to all post at the same time, but it's a little overwhelming when that happens.

That score doesn't seem possible, how did you get that? I didn't have enough flags to get even half of that and I got all the flags available through quests yesterday and I had some saved from previous rounds (I used some on those rounds too though).

Just now, Astellius said:

...3 people quoted her right in a row again! *conspiracy confirmed*

Would've been four, but I'm scared to do it now!

As for scores, it's making me wish I hadn't used any the first round with all these folks passing me haha. Ah well.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That score doesn't seem possible, how did you get that? I didn't have enough flags to get even half of that and I got all the flags available through quests yesterday and I had some saved from previous rounds (I used some on those rounds too though).

These people might have not spent any flags at all in the previous rounds.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

These people might have not spent any flags at all in the previous rounds.

Seriously? I find that unwise. They probably didn't get many feathers.

I'm sitting at 926 with 331,600 points. I'm hoping I don't get shoved out of the top 1k bracket.

Edit: I placed in the 10k-30k bracket in the first round, and in the 30k-50k bracket last round (I used 20 flags that round).

Edited by Astellius

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Seriously? I find that unwise. They probably didn't get many feathers.

Yeah not in the first 2 rounds but now I'm gonna get a boatload for the finals!

Saving feathers OP