Next Banner

Sentinel07

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

Looks like as many of us thought, Shadows of Valantia is getting the next banner.

Looks like it'll be Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair. Interesting first choice of characters.

Wait, did they confirmed it the next banner is the characters from Echoes: Shadows of Valentia or are you just speculating it since Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is indeed coming to Japan soon? I'm downloading the update right now, it will might take a couple of minutes?

Alm seems to be and obviously infantry sword, Faye is an Archer, Lukas may be a cavalry lance (?), and Clair flier lance (?)

Relevant image

GjZ8eMCl.jpg

Edited by pianime94

So I guess they decided to focus on each army first. Guess Alm's army is first and Celica's will likely be the next one.

Edit: Also, is it just me or does Alm look like something out of Sword Art Online? His art reminds me of that.

Edited by Sentinel07

15 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

So I guess they decided to focus on each army first. Guess Alm's army is first and Celica's will likely be the next one.

Edit: Also, is it just me or does Alm look like something out of Sword Art Online? His art reminds me of that.

Well, Roy's and Lilina's Heroes artwork was done by the artist of Sword Art Online so it's possible that BUNBUN may have done Alm's as well.

19 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Yes, he does actually. I'm never going to be able to unsee that now.

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Well, Roy's and Lilina's Heroes artwork was done by the artist of Sword Art Online so it's possible that BUNBUN may have done Alm's as well.

Isn't the artist called abec?

25 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Alm seems to be and obviously infantry sword, Faye is an Archer, Lukas may be a cavalry lance (?), and Clair flier lance (?)

Relevant image

GjZ8eMCl.jpg

I'm pretty sure Lukas is still going to be Soldier since he's in a foot class in Gaiden and Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. Also plus:

Spoiler

It's strange that they made Faye using Bows since the Villager promotion class for Females didn't have Archers along with Mercenary and Soldier.

Edited by King Marth 64

13 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

BUNBUN didn't do SAO, BUNBUN was the official artist for Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero.

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Ah, I see. Probably just artists having similar styles.

Yeah, admittedly BUNBUN and Abec do have similar styles.

EDIT:  but yeah, on topic I think Lukas definitely looks like he's drawn by cuboon while I think Faye looks like she's drawn by HAKO.

Edited by The Geek

By the way, did they said that they found out who voices Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair when they found the data or did they just found just their portraits from the latest update? I kinda wondered who might voices the four of them since Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Heroes are definitely recorded possibly around at the same time.

Edited by King Marth 64

40 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Nah. I can't put my finger on it, but that's definitely not BUNBUN.

It looks familiar tho..

31 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Lukas looks kinda like cuboon's shading style. I can't pinpoint if it's exactly cuboon (not as familiar with their work as I am with, say, Senri Kita) but it looks like it to me.

Yeap/ Cubbon's shading is really unique so it's definitely him.

25 minutes ago, The Geek said:

BUNBUN didn't do SAO, BUNBUN was the official artist for Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero.

Rumor has it that BUNBUN and abec is the same person, Heck, they stated that they're neighbors.

Yeah not really happy about how Faye is a archer given that she can't become one in Echoes. People complained about Lucius using a staff but it does make sense given that once he promotes he can use one (same applies to Raven). Would be baffling if Kliff isn't a mage here. 

If anything I was expecting Faye as a cleric, especially because...

Spoiler

she is the only one in the game that essentially becomes a dancer once she gets the "Again" spell and it's exclusive to her alone. 

But yeah I'm looking forward to Kliff (though worried) and especially Boey.

37 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

By the way, did they said that they found out who voices Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair when they found the data or did they just found just their portraits from the latest update? I kinda wondered who might voices the four of them since Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Heroes are definitely recorded possibly around at the same time.

I don't think we've ever found out voices through datamining. At least not specifically.

Though I do think there are voice clips of Lloyd out there.

6 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Yeah not really happy about how Faye is a archer given that she can't become one in Echoes. People complained about Lucius using a staff but it does make sense given that once he promotes he can use one (same applies to Raven). Would be baffling if Kliff isn't a mage here. 

If anything I was expecting Faye as a cleric, especially because...

Reveal hidden contents

she is the only one in the game that essentially becomes a dancer once she gets the "Again" spell and it's exclusive to her alone. 

But yeah I'm looking forward to Kliff (though worried) and especially Boey.

Faye wasn't able to become an archer in the original Gaiden, but do we know if that'll still be the case in the remake?

(I have not kept up especially closely with Echoes news.)

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Faye wasn't able to become an archer in the original Gaiden, but do we know if that'll still be the case in the remake?

(I have not kept up especially closely with Echoes news.)

Faye was never a character in Gaiden and no females can't become archers in the remake. 

24 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Full body artwork

Judging by this, I think Clair is drawn by the same artist who drew Cordelia, F!Robin, Oboro, and Hinata

Lukas is definitely drawn by cuboon

Faye I think is a new artist (moeblob like whoa)

Alm is also a new artist I think (his sword is XBAXHUEG)

37 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Judging by this, I think Clair is drawn by the same artist who drew Cordelia, F!Robin, Oboro, and Hinata

Lukas is definitely drawn by cuboon

Faye I think is a new artist (moeblob like whoa)

Alm is also a new artist I think (his sword is XBAXHUEG)

Clair looks more like the Etrian Odyssey artist (who did Raigh) to me.

41 minutes ago, The Geek said:

4 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Clair looks more like the Etrian Odyssey artist (who did Raigh) to me.

Based on the eyes, I'm almost certain it's Takagi Masafumi, who drew Peri.