The Neverending Grand Hero Battle: Zephiel

SatsumaFSoysoy

After making the Ursula strat thread, I was thinking of doing one for every GHB, but I neglected to do so for the last two. Anyway, I was thinking this would be fun again.

Map

Screenshot_20170420-000102_zpshpcvwm3q.p

Lunatic enemy data

Zephiel

Spoiler

HP - 78
Atk - 57
Spd - 21
Def - 34
Res - 20

Weapon: Eckesachs (Threaten Def 2)
Assist: N/A
Special: Repirsal (already at 1-count)

A: Life and Death 3
B: Wary Fighter 3
C: N/A
Seal: N/A

Axe Knight

Spoiler

HP - 67
Atk - 47
Spd - 11
Def - 47
Res - 19

Weapon: Brave Axe+
Assist: Swap
Special: Sol

A: N/A
C: Fortify Res 3

Lance Knight

Spoiler

HP - 67
Atk - 41
Spd - 11
Def - 41
Res - 19

Weapon: Brave Lance+
Assist: Swap
Special: Sol

C: Fortify Res 3

Blue Mage

Spoiler

HP - 45
Atk - 44
Spd - 32
Def - 20
Res - 28

Weapon: Thoron+
Special: Blazing Thunder

A: Armored Blow 3
B: Seal Atk 3
C: Breath of Life 3

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP - 45
Atk - 44
Spd - 32
Def - 20
Res - 28

Weapon: Bolganone+
Special: Blazing Thunder

A: Armored Blow 3
B: Seal Atk 3
C: Breath of Life 3

Zephiel's bases

3*

Spoiler

HP - 24
Atk - 8 (+8)
Spd - 2
Def - 11
Res - 4

Weapon: Steel Sword
Special: N/A

B: N/A
C: N/A

4*

Spoiler

HP - 24
Atk - 9 (+11)
Spd - 2
Def - 12
Res - 4

Weapon: Silver Sword
Special: Retribution

A:
B:
C:

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Not much to say, both of the mages have really crappy stats, offensively and defensively. Anyone worth a damn can counter-kill them, and any half-decent mage and dancer combo can pick up the rest from there.

Edited by DehNutCase

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Not much to say, both the mages have really crappy stats, offensively and defensively. Anyone worth a damn can counter-kill them, and any half-decent mage and dancer combo can pick up the rest from there.

I actually threw 4* F!Robin at the Blue Mage, and she couldn't kill that guy. That kinda sucks.

Eh... Key is that you're not supposed to bring tanks, which the Robins basically are, you're supposed to bring DPS. (Think Nino, Odin with a lot of buffs, Tharja, etc.)

45 hp, 26 def/28 res (Armored blow) with 32 speed dies to... basically everyone. You need 51 Atk to 2HKO (49 for physical), which is achievable pretty easily for the A or S-Tier damage dealers, and 44 Atk kills literally nothing---even my -Spd Klein lives through them without needing buffs so long as I HP-seal his squishy ass (in retrospect, I should've just gave him his Steel Bow back, but whatever).

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Eh... Key is that you're not supposed to bring tanks, which the Robins basically are, you're supposed to bring DPS. (Think Nino, Odin with a lot of buffs, Tharja, etc.)

45 hp, 26 def/28 res (Armored blow) with 32 speed dies to... basically everyone. You need 51 Atk to 2HKO (49 for physical), which is achievable pretty easily for the A or S-Tier damage dealers, and 44 Atk kills literally nothing---even my -Spd Klein lives through them without needing buffs so long as I HP-seal his squishy ass (in retrospect, I should've just gave him his Steel Bow back, but whatever).

The thing is, not everyone has those. I can clear it easy with my 5* team, but I'm trying to come up with some weirder strats.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The thing is, not everyone has those. I can clear it easy with my 5* team, but I'm trying to come up with some weirder strats.

*Shrugg*

Virion, VIRION, with Moonbow and a +Atk buff (or boon) 1RKOs them (as long as you secure the double somehow).

If someone's entire collection of 5*s don't have a single unit on Virion's level then they have some very big problems. (And I'd seriously suggest rerolling, the banner's very nice.)

Edited by DehNutCase

Strat video in spoiler. Except not much of a strat so much as just a pretty strong team (aka Reinhardt/10). Probably even easier than Navarre. Did this first try.

Shits Reinhardt gives: 0

Will probably try with a shittier, less Reinhardty team at some point when im not tired

Edited by Thor Odinson

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

To be honest, there was barely any strategy involved when my Reinhardt was able to OHKO everything on this map except the axe unit (which he could 2HKO w/ dancer help). 

Yeaaaah. He just wins. You're one of the Strategists Three, though; win without that sucker!

I think they haven't been able to recreate the success of the Ursula map ever since that came out; it was pretty well-balanced, aside from Hector being too good. Michalis' felt really gimmicky, even though it was hard unless you could Smite cheese.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeaaaah. He just wins. You're one of the Strategists Three, though; win without that sucker!

I think they haven't been able to recreate the success of the Ursula map ever since that came out; it was pretty well-balanced, aside from Hector being too good. Michalis' felt really gimmicky, even though it was hard unless you could Smite cheese.

I'm out of stamina and am going to turn in for the night, but I'll start figuring out strats for other people who don't have Reinhardts tomorrow.

I mean, when even this team can do it, I'm pretty sure literally any team can:

The damage dealer was Julia, who's rare, sure, but she's also at TRIANGLE DISADVANTAGE versus the first mage you should kill. Literally any decent DPS will do.

Edit: Note that Selena is using Wo Dao+ for MAXIMUM STYLE POINTS, rather than her armor slayer.

Edited by DehNutCase

5 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

Does Reinhardt really trivialize it that much? I suppose Kagero did with the last one. The only thing you really need though is one or two hard hitting mages, a character with drawback and a singer.

My Reinhardt literally OHKO'd 4 out of 5 units on the Lunatic map, so...yes I'd say so. 

Nice data?  Yes.  Duplicate topic?  Yes.

I'll leave them separate, so that the data isn't lost in the middle of the topic.

Edited by eclipse