New banner revealed: World of Radiance!

Vaximillian

If I have enough orbs left, I'll try for Titania and Mist (don't like Soren). But I also still want Ryoma and he could be in the Xander battle focus, so I don't want to throw ALL my orbs at them.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinion time, Whats a good course of action right now, Save orbs untill we get to the heroes poll winner banner, or use them now to get Ike. Id like to know what to do with my 71 orbs.

Just now, Thany said:

Opinion time, Whats a good course of action right now, Save orbs untill we get to the heroes poll winner banner, or use them now to get Ike. Id like to know what to do with my 71 orbs.

Ike's Ragnell has an in-built Distant Counter. I'd say he's good enough to pull for right now.

12 minutes ago, Thany said:

CYL Ike doesn't come for a while so just spam reds until you throw up!

52 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

... I'm not a rapper cultist. :dry:

Nobody said anything about a Cult!

It doesn't have to be a live animal! Anna accepts Steaks too, which I find very effective!

Edited by Arcanite

31 minutes ago, Thany said:

Go for it.  CYL is still months away.

18 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Here's to hoping CYL Roy has Distant Counter Binding Blade. I do feel he was unfairly shafted after his sword was the one that started the 1-2 range trend. (I don't know if it was the very first lord sword to do so, but pretty sure it popularized the trend)

For one of the most powerful blades in the franchise, its Heroes incarnation sure feels disappointing.

I have to agree. Roy really deserves DC. (Or Binding Blade at least) after seeing Ike have his.

2 hours ago, Lyrai said:

... I'm not a cultist. :dry:

But couldn't Sakura do something like a donation box to pray to the gods? You know, Japanese style~?

I'm not so sure... For now this specific detail is still not confirmed yet. But it will still fetch a good number of orbs anyway so don't worry about it. :^_^:

https://twitter.com/FEHeroes_News?lang=en

It's confirmed as a story chapter.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

The datamine found 5 maps.

Oh, wow. It's datamined already? I wonder what other content has been datamined in the new update so far.

Uhm, in any case. That's... that. Alright, you win, @Sentinel07. ;):

1 hour ago, Lyrai said:

Oh, wow. It's datamined already? I wonder what other content has been datamined in the new update so far.

Uhm, in any case. That's... that. Alright, you win, @Sentinel07. ;):

Xander's map is also there.

As much as I'm super excited for Ike (and will most definitely be pulling for him), part of me is a little sad because in all likelihood I'm going to have to end up either benching Ike or benching my merged Ryoma that I spent a long-ass time grinding up SP for and inheriting skills to unless there's some convincing reason to run both of them on the same team :/

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

As much as I'm super excited for Ike (and will most definitely be pulling for him), part of me is a little sad because in all likelihood I'm going to have to end up either benching Ike or benching my merged Ryoma that I spent a long-ass time grinding up SP for and inheriting skills to unless there's some convincing reason to run both of them on the same team :/

Mono-red Distant Counter Vantage arena defense team go!

Any team lacking Reinhardt or a Triangle Adept blue is going to cry.

That's fair I shouldn't be focused on beating all teams on defense anyways

I actually am interested in theorycrafting whether Ike or Ryoma would be better for my offense team, but I suppose that'll have to wait until we know Ike's stats (and until I actually, yknow, pull an Ike).

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Any team lacking Reinhardt or a Triangle Adept blue is going to cry.

What about a tanky blue with Swordbreaker?

I think a broken Ragnell and a broken Raijinto still kind of hurt.

This gives me Yet Another Stupid idea for Ephraim - Swordbreaker + Threaten Atk.  Once Swordbreaker's outlived its usefulness, Threaten Atk should bring the damage down to manageable levels.

17 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I could make the argument that those are dragons, but I guess those are pretty much the same thing in fire emblem lore, so let's not go there. I feel the story of PoR/RD builds Ike up as a powerful warrior a bit more then is done for other main characters who get similar feats, though I admit I haven't Alm's games yet. In the end that's just my interpetation though.

I somewhat doubt they would give Garon multiple appearances for a while.

Is just like sucking Ike Ragnel a lot he the only character from his game who get that. I wonder why IS love him so much to want him.

One more hour to Ike. I must say that I'm looking forward to the Ike infestation because Alm was honestly getting very annoying. My Nowi welcomes the flood of Ike(s) with open arms. 

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

One more hour to Ike. I must say that I'm looking to forward to the Ike infestation because Alm was honestly getting very annoying. My Nowi welcomes the flood of Ike(s) with open arms. 

My Julia welcomes all the Nowis and Reinhardts that people will be putting on their defense teams for Ike >:D

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

My Julia welcomes all the Nowis and Reinhardts that people will be putting on their defense teams for Ike >:D

Reinhardt is already everywhere. If I didn't know any better I'd almost think he's the mascot of Fire Emblem. 

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

Reinhardt is already everywhere. If I didn't know any better I'd almost think he's the mascot of Fire Emblem. 

It took a lot longer than I expected for people to realize how good he is tbh

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It took a lot longer than I expected for people to realize how good he is tbh

Probably because Inheritance wasn't a thing for a while and he was semi-forgotten by the time it rolled in.