Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If you admit that “Sharena-who-isn't-the-single-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-franchise-because-Oboro” is the single best thing to ever happen to the franchise, then yes, you can call her “Sharena-who-isn't-the-single-best-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-franchise-because-Oboro”.

She's not though

20 minutes ago, chirp said:

Flags. I read "flags". So you were able to lift the curse. Maybe there is hope for me too.

I had to think about it for a good minute to make sure I meant flags and not feathers LOL

16 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

It's so easy to get used to being able to see the movement ranges and combat forecast, that it's easy to forget the first few games (and FE10 Hard for enemy units) didn't have them!

Such convenient features are so easy to take for granted... Due to this, they are probably the best things to happen to the series if we're being serious.  

...But Wolt.

I can agree with you there!

A lot of deathless runs would have been ended if it weren't for that LOL

...But Oboro.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

If Robin actually wins, I sponsor another Orb giveaway.

I 100% support this!  I think I just got the motivation to fight for myselfRobin!!!!  GO ROBIN!!!!!!!!!

@Arcanite I-is Oboro killing my Tomato Prince? :cry::cry:

Edited by Anime27Arts

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

@Arcanite I-is Oboro killing my Tomato Prince? :cry::cry:

No she isn't!

She's marching in support of the Tomato prince!! (even though he was already eliminated)

#LeoxOboroWhen #ImSayingThisAndStillHaveYetToPlayFatesLOL

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

No she isn't!

She's marching in support of the Tomato prince!! (even though he was already eliminated)

#LeoxOboroWhen #ImSayingThisAndStillHaveYetToPlayFatesLOL

Shipping the two people I married together, leaving me all alone. 

You're all wrong. The single best thing to happen to the franchise is Captain Falcon.

Him Falcon punching Chrom out of the roster immediately catapulted our franchise into meme level fame and was directly responsible for Echoes, Heroes, and FE switch to be under development.

In all seriousness: I'd have to agree with the range thing.

As for the voting gauntlet. I still have a 1000 flags to burn.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1100 flags here.

With perfect knowledge and coordination, Team Robin would be able to win, but those two things won't happen.

Our only hope is that our huge stockpile of flags is enough to pull through in the end.

46 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

It's so easy to get used to being able to see the movement ranges and combat forecast, that it's easy to forget the first few games (and FE10 Hard for enemy units) didn't have them!

Such convenient features are so easy to take for granted... Due to this, they are probably the best things to happen to the series if we're being serious.  

...But Wolt.

I must agree, seeing the enemies attack range and being to see the movement of certain enemies compare to others is easily the single best edition to fire emblem.
Only of course if we are excluding Noire
I really dislike in some of the older games checking enemies movement range over and over only to accidentally move someone somewhere they definitely should not be Or maybe I just dislike them because they don't have Noire 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

I must agree, seeing the enemies attack range and being to see the movement of certain enemies compare to others is easily the single best edition to fire emblem.
I really dislike in some of the older games checking enemies movement range over and over only to accidentally move someone somewhere they definitely should not be

Indeed, though I also didn't like how that you couldn't select an unit and then simply select the enemy to attack.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Only of course if we are excluding Noire
I really dislike in some of the older games checking enemies movement range over and over only to accidentally move someone somewhere they definitely should not be Or maybe I just dislike them because they don't have Noire 

You think checking over and over is bad?  Try having to count squares manually for both player and enemy units!  Because that's what had to be done in the NES games (and for just enemies in FE10 Hard). 

Hmm, so my current rank in team Robin is 1,162 and my overal rank is 10,711 while I still have 1600 flags left. Barely falling out of a scoring category is somewhat annoying, but hopefully using my remaining flags will fix that. Since it will likely take 3-4 more hours untill we get the next multiplier I'll wait for that and go on a flag burning rampage after that. Team Tharja won't know what hit them.

Spoiler

Probably because it will hardly have any effect, but lets not mind the details to much.

It is almost time to tip the scales!

Just now, Bartozio said:

Hmm, so my current rank in team Robin is 1,162 and my overal rank is 10,711 while I still have 1600 flags left. Barely falling out of a scoring category is somewhat annoying, but hopefully using my remaining flags will fix that. Since it will likely take 3-4 more hours untill we get the next multiplier I'll wait for that and go on a flag burning rampage after that. Team Tharja won't know what hit them.

Reveal hidden contents

Probably because it will hardly have any effect, but lets not mind the details to much.

I think we can still make a dent, whether we'll when or not seems to depend on timing.

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Found this name:

Screenshot_20170517-104852.png.b3b28a472fe6e91b3c12f725d5e71d9e.png

One of the top people for Team Robin was "Ban Tak". For the 1st month this game was out people really hated him, and thought he was too broken. LOL, that's not really the case at all anymore.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

One of the top people for Team Robin was "Ban Tak". For the 1st month this game was out people really hated him, and thought he was too broken. LOL, that's not really the case at all anymore.

Man, I remember really hating him in the arena. Even now, I still get the urgh Takumi feeling before remembering I can kill him in so many ways xD

SI has made things more fun, even though I now have my own Takumi to do some (lesser) damage with ^.^

...Although my vanilla Reinhardt or Xander on a defensive tile usually do the main work :D

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Man, I remember really hating him in the arena. Even now, I still get the urgh Takumi feeling before remembering I can kill him in so many ways xD

SI has made things more fun, even though I now have my own Takumi to do some (lesser) damage with ^.^

...Although my vanilla Reinhardt or Xander on a defensive tile usually do the main work :D

For me now, it's pretty much any distant/close counter character with vantage that means I can't kill them. At least with Hector, my Lucina can out vantage him at least.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I think we can still make a dent, whether we'll when or not seems to depend on timing.

Looking at the current score, the next multiplier will probably come 1-2 hours from now. That will be to soon, as Tharja should easily be able to catch in the remaining time. Our only hope would be another multiplier at the end of this gauntlet, but I'm not sure that is gonna happen. At the very least, I won't be awake to see that happen.

Spoiler

So I hope it won't happen, cause I want those feathers!

Just now, Bartozio said:

Looking at the current score, the next multiplier will probably come 1-2 hours from now. That will be to soon, as Tharja should easily be able to catch in the remaining time. Our only hope would be another multiplier at the end of this gauntlet, but I'm not sure that is gonna happen. At the very least, I won't be awake to see that happen.

Hide contents

So I hope it won't happen, cause I want those feathers!

Well that's selfish.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

For me now, it's pretty much any distant/close counter character with vantage that means I can't kill them. At least with Hector, my Lucina can out vantage him at least.

...Well you'll love my Xander then :D

I'm sorry, I'm a vantage overuser... I just find it more useful to me than other skills with my playstyle ^.^ Any close or distant counter unit I have gets it... So far that's Xander, Ryoma, Hector and Takumi ^.^''

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Again ? Sigh, this scales has seen so much tipping that it could be used as a propeller. If Tharja wins this, she'll have deserved every bit of her victory.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well that's selfish.

True, but I really want those feathers. Besides, after Sanaki, Leo and Linde lost I kind of stopped caring about the winner anyway. If none of my favourite characters are gonna win (or even participate, rip Nino) I at least want to get my feather out of this.

Spoiler

Sorry, I'm not a nice person when I get competitive.