Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Just now, Bartozio said:

True, but I really want those feathers. Besides, after Sanaki, Leo and Linde lost I kind of stopped caring about the winner anyway. If none of my favourite characters are gonna win (or even participate, rip Nino) I at least want to get my feather out of this.

Hide contents

Sorry, I'm not a nice person when I get competitive.

If only I could bribe you with some of my 80K feathers.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Seems we'll get one more X3 bonus in this round. Don't think another will happen after that so having more then 400 flags saved up now is a waste.

Yeah, we'll only be able to have just ONE more multiplier. After that, it's a matter of maintaining an attack and never giving an inch.

Looks like this hour we're just 7 million points over the multiplier mark. Which doesn't matter too much, since we'll get exactly one either way. But be ready in an hour.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Looks like this hour we're just 7 million points over the multiplier mark. Which doesn't matter too much, since we'll get exactly one either way. But be ready in an hour.

I want to take a nap so bad lmao, but I won't

1 minute ago, Othin said:

If we're only getting one, the later the better.

I don't have intent taunting at moment, been even with 3x points you will have hard time even catch up less take significant lead this time. And considering everyone will start spend their flags, difference in numbers should became even more relevant.

Still good luck (though if possible not enough to pull some ridiculous miracle that would shut my mouth.

Just now, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Should I just start using my flags? Like I now have 3800 left and so I'm going to use 200 every time going forward now. Just that I feel like I'm going to mess us up by not instead waiting for the multiplier... 

I thinks its best to wait for the multiplier, it will happen anytime soon...

1 minute ago, Tenzen12 said:

I don't have intent taunting at moment, been even with 3x points you will have hard time even catch up less take significant lead this time. And considering everyone will start spend their flags, difference in numbers should became even more relevant.

Still good luck (though if possible not enough to pull some ridiculous miracle that would shut my mouth.

Oh this multiplier will be GOOD! We may just make you eat those words. 

Once again, this battle will be the closest the final round has ever been. 

1 minute ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Should I just start using my flags? Like I now have 3800 left and so I'm going to use 200 every time going forward now. Just that I feel like I'm going to mess us up by not instead waiting for the multiplier... 

Yeah, I think in your case, you have to. 3800 means divided by 200 leaves you with 19 chances to fight.

6 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

The last two 3x bonuses gave Robin 3.1 billion and 3.2 billion. If we can match that we should be able to take a lead of about 600 million

edit: actually we would only be able to break even.

4 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Start spending them asap. It will take over 9 hours for you to spend all of your flags. You are running out of time.

Edited by Hawk King

Just now, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

A 600 million lead will get eaten in 3 hours, though. With 11 hours to go after the multiplier, Tharja can be expected to be 1.6 billion ahead again by the end of the gauntlet. This multiplier is way too early for any kind of slim freak victory.

We have a huge stockpile of flags though so we can expect our hourly gains to go way up from here on out.

Just now, Hawk King said:

We have a huge stockpile of flags though so we can expect our hourly gains to go way up from here on out.

Yes and hopefully this way we can truly maintain a lead. We are at the last legs of the round. 

So might as well go all the way. 

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

It's almost like Tharja is out of flags.

…Except she isn't.

You can only spend 200 flags a pop or 400 an hour. With 3900 you need ten full hours. There are only 11 hours left in the gauntlet. So there is VERY LITTLE wiggle room. Spend NOW!

11 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

You should have enough time left after the multiplier to spend all of those flags, but it's probably safer to just start burning them. Since we should get the multiplier in the next hour anyway, you don't have much to lose.

5 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

A 600 million lead will get eaten in 3 hours, though. With 11 hours to go after the multiplier, Tharja can be expected to be 1.6 billion ahead again by the end of the gauntlet. This multiplier is way too early for any kind of slim freak victory.

Funny enough, holding back during this multiplier is probably the best way to ensure a victory for team Robin. Not that anyone will do that, but still.

Edited by Bartozio

Just now, Vaximillian said:

It's almost like Tharja is out of flags.

…Except she isn't.

She had far less to start with. Don't forget, Robin only had two 3x bonuses in rounds 1 and 2 combined. We will find out in the next 10 hours, but I don't think Tharja has nearly as many flags as Robin.

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

You can only spend 200 flags a pop or 400 an hour. With 3900 you need ten full hours. There are only 11 hours left in the gauntlet. So there is VERY LITTLE wiggle room. Spend NOW!

Yeah, and this situation assumes you're waiting at the Gauntlet menu for the timer all 19 times. Assuming you miss the timer by a bit or a bathroom break, you may still end up with surplus flags.

Feeling better after getting some sleep and seeing that I got an Arena Defense win after I woke up (Tharja in the lead; Xander as bonus hero).

I've been seeing the term "thot" quite a bit on screenshots posted on Reddit and looked up on its definition... Needless to say, I've lost even more respect for some of Team Robin's members.

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

Feeling better after getting some sleep and seeing that I got an Arena Defense win after I woke up (Tharja in the lead; Xander as bonus hero).

I've been seeing the term "thot" quite a bit on screenshots posted on Reddit and looked up on its definition... Needless to say, I've lost even more respect for some of Team Robin's members.

I still don't even know what THOT means.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

I still don't even know what THOT means.

It means "that ho over there". It can be considered misogynistic.

jpceWTT.png

Edited by Roflolxp54