Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Thank you! That info helps a lot then.  So in theory shouldn't be as bad for even place teams.  Plus by the looks of the screenshots they show for it in notes.  It seem like those mode will last for one hour.

Edited by Skids

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, if they used Female Robin, which female mage would you kick out (I'd kick out Tharja), and who would you replace male Robin on the male mages team with? Besides, Male Robin is more popular.

3 minutes ago, Skids said:

Thank you! That info helps a lot then.  So in theory shouldn't be as bad for even place teams.  Plus by the looks of the screenshots they show for it in notes.  It seem like those mode will last for one hour.

Scores update only on the hour, so it only makes sense that the bonus would last until the next score update.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Besides, if they used Female Robin, which female mage would you kick out (I'd kick out Tharja), and who would you replace male Robin on the male mages team with? Besides, Male Robin is more popular.

I'd say kick out both Robin and Tharja to put Nino and Raigh.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Out of curiosity who all is on Team Leo here?

I'm also wondering who I should stick as my rep Unit that friends will get as their random ally.

#TeamLeo4Life 

I will probably start with my Amazingly Skilled Leo with Glacies and Rauorblade+ equipped.  Feel free to ask for any of my other units as my leader though. 

I'd like Nino and Raigh, but Nino would've been awesome

I'll even put Jaffar as my lead for 100% representation

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I will probably start with my Amazingly Skilled Leo with Glacies and Rauorblade+ equipped.  Feel free to ask for any of my other units as my leader though. 

You have a redblade Leo!?

Do you have Gunter and Jagen for max buffs too?

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Fair enough.

Come to think of it, there really just aren't that many male mages.

Odin Dark Hero of the ages!!!

Just now, Arcanite said:

You have a redblade Leo!?

Do you have Gunter and Jagen for max buffs too?

I got 5* a Tharja a while back to get Leo with it.  And on my Cavalry Team I do.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Fair enough.

Come to think of it, there really just aren't that many male mages.

There's plenty of male mages, it's just that most of them aren't in the game yet.  

Most earlygame mages are men, and most prepromote mages are men.

It's overall one of the more gender equal classes, though.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

There's plenty of male mages, it's just that most of them aren't in the game yet.  

Most earlygame mages are men, and most prepromote mages are men.

It's overall one of the more gender equal classes, though.

Well, yeah, I was mostly referring to Heroes. I thought about asking about the rest of the series though.

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, yeah, I was mostly referring to Heroes. I thought about asking about the rest of the series though.

As Glac said, there's plenty of male mages, not counting light or dark mages

FE6: Lugh, Hugh

FE7: Erk, Pent

FE8: Ewan, Saleh

FE9: Soren (in game), Tormod, Bastian

FE11:Merric (in game), Wendell

If anything, there are more male mages than female, but most of the girls are in game, and boys aren't.

Come to think of it most of the male "mages" are even "mages" in the gauntlet.  Henry is a dark mage, Leo is a mage knight, Robin is a tactician.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Out of curiosity who all is on Team Leo here?

I'm also wondering who I should stick as my rep Unit that friends will get as their random ally.

Me! 

And I don't even have Leo yet... 

(he refuses to show up)

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Everyone's freaking out over how difficult it is now to calculate optimization of feather gains, but I'm just going to continue backing my faves instead of worrying about feathers, as I always have :D

It's a lot easier to do that if you actually have favs in this gauntlet :P

24 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I got 5* a Tharja a while back to get Leo with it.  And on my Cavalry Team I do.

Oh man!

That's awesome!

I have my own Tharja and I can do the same exact thin! I'd need to pull for Leo, but I don't want to get a Henry instead XD

6 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

It's a lot easier to do that if you actually have favs in this gauntlet :P

Yeah this is where I fit in

I mean, I love excaliburing people with Merric in shadow dragon, but he just doesn't "do it" for me you know?

After that, I haven't played anyone in this gauntlet's games so I really have no idea what I'm doing right now

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

As Glac said, there's plenty of male mages, not counting light or dark mages

FE6: Lugh, Hugh

FE7: Erk, Pent

FE8: Ewan, Saleh

FE9: Soren (in game), Tormod, Bastian

FE11:Merric (in game), Wendell

If anything, there are more male mages than female, but most of the girls are in game, and boys aren't.

Come to think of it most of the male "mages" are even "mages" in the gauntlet.  Henry is a dark mage, Leo is a mage knight, Robin is a tactician.

Don't forget:

FE2: Boey, Luthier, Nomah

FE4: Azelle, Arthur, Lewyn, Ced, Arthur/Ced's subs (Amid and Hawk)

FE5: Asbel, Ilios

FE1/11: Gotoh

FE13: Ricken, Laurent

FE14: Hayato, Odin

There are plenty of men!  And these are just playable mage men!  Ephidel, anyone?

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Just now, Arcanite said:

I mean, I love excaliburing people with Merric in shadow dragon, but he just doesn't "do it" for me you know?

After that, I haven't played anyone in this gauntlet's games so I really have no idea what I'm doing right now

I actually am familiar with... pretty much all the characters in Heroes except the Gaiden/SoV ones, and Heroes does have some mages I love (cough Reinhardt cough Olwen) but

they're not in this gauntlet and I'm sad I don't even get another chance to pull Olwen :c

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Don't forget:

FE2: Boey, Luthier, Nomah

FE4: Azelle, Arthur, Lewyn, Ced, Arthur/Ced's subs (Amid and Hawk)

FE5: Asbel, Ilios

FE1/11: Gotoh

FE13: Ricken, Laurent

FE14: Hayato, Odin

There are plenty of men!  And these are just playable mage men!  Ephidel, anyone?

I forgot about Gotoh, and haven't played 2-5 so I'd have to look those up.  I figured most newbies were familiar with Awakening and Fates.

It seems like half of the major bosses in FE are mages, so if we added those in, we'd certainly have enough.  I know plenty of peeps are looking forward to Lyon.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh man!

That's awesome!

I have my own Tharja and I can do the same exact thin! I'd need to pull for Leo, but I don't want to get a Henry instead XD

Picking Leo is an easy choice.  I'll even let you pick my team lead, if you join up.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Oh man!

That's awesome!

I somehow managed to pull Leo at the end of the very first banner before he was even a focus and I was so so happy.  One friend who just got the game for about a week pulled a Leo the very first time and decided to rub it in my face because he knew he was my favorite males Fates character and tied with Oboro for # 1 spot.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You could join team Leo

Spoiler

Please

Spoiler

Pretty Please

Spoiler

He is in the same game as Oboro

Spoiler

I, your twin, is voting for him. 

Spoiler

Just think about it

Spoiler

No pressure

Spoiler

at all

Spoiler
Spoiler

Maybe a little bit of pressure

Spoiler

But it's no big deal

Spoiler

really

Spoiler

kind of

Spoiler

maybe

Spoiler

Nah it's honestly okytay side with who you want to....

Spoiler

But Leo maybe?

2 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

In that case, I would strongly push you towards supporting Henry if you want to, as it will be rather easy for you to accumulate points for him, if this is what you desire.

We'll see! I'll sit on it~ :)

2 hours ago, komasa said:

@Luna of Dragonblood Maybe those Lv.1s are sign for you to join Henry. Especially if he's a fave :'D

Hahaha it could very well be! I'm not sure if I'd call him a "fave", but I do like him...

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Picking Leo is an easy choice.  I'll even let you pick my team lead, if you join up.

You'd actually let me do that?

Are you being serious?

Seriously?

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You could join team Leo

Reveal hidden contents

Please

Reveal hidden contents

Pretty Please

Reveal hidden contents

He is in the same game as Oboro

Reveal hidden contents

I, your twin, is voting for him. 

Reveal hidden contents

Just think about it

Reveal hidden contents

No pressure

Reveal hidden contents

at all

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe a little bit of pressure

Reveal hidden contents

But it's no big deal

Reveal hidden contents

really

Reveal hidden contents

kind of

Reveal hidden contents

maybe

Reveal hidden contents

Nah it's honestly okytay side with who you want to....

Reveal hidden contents

But Leo maybe?

Oh goodness!

I really want to say yes, but Robin actually deserves my support. He put in work when Pineapple head dominated the streets :(

One minute I'm robin, next minute I'm Leo, after that I thought about Julia and now I'm pointed to Henry by Komasa....

And then I'm back to Leo again!

Just now, Arcanite said:

You'd actually let me do that?

Are you being serious?

Seriously?

Sure, I think you're familiar with a lot of my units, but I can give a list, if you aren't sure.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Sure, I think you're familiar with a lot of my units, but I can give a list, if you aren't sure.

I am definitely familiar with your units.....

This complicates things....... It complicates things a lot.......

I'll have to think about this for a while XD Is there a certain amount of time that this offer stands?

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I am definitely familiar with your units.....

This complicates things....... It complicates things a lot.......

I'll have to think about this for a while XD Is there a certain amount of time that this offer stands?

Well, until the battle starts, if you are Leo, then I'll select your choice as my lead for as long as he is in the gauntlet.