Which Tiger should I use next run?

CGV

Rawr...  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tiger should I use?

• Muarim
    • Mordecai
    • Can't decide

My next RD run (which will we be who knows when) will be another semi laguz run. Last time I used Volug, Kyza, Lyre and Vika. This time it's Volug again (I like Volug), Ranulf (+100 cool points in Songbird's mind), Janaff (my flyer) and the one with the most votes in the poll above

This poll is solely based on whether I chose Mordecai or Maurim. Since I couldn't choose, I'll let you guys do it for me! I've already used Kyza. Since I want to how they've done for all of you, personal experience means (almost) everything! I'm aware of the availability of the two, but that wont stop me from choosing Maurim, nor will anything stop me from choosing Mordecai. If you simply like one over the other, just choose that one then. If you want to tell me their supports, growths, caps, etc, feel free, but I want mostly PE and favoritsm in this one. So no killing each other by trying to lean me one way or the other... ready... VOTE!!!

EDIT: Might as well vote "Can't decide"...

Edited by CGV

I voted Mordecai although I've seen the awesomeness that is Muarim. Even with raw level ups purely from bonus experience, Muarim capped, like, everything around level 31 or so.

That said, the reason I'd go with Mordecai is because they end up pretty much the exact same but Mordecai will hit harder. Reason is that it's super, super hard to get Muarim's strike rating up without intentionally going out of your way to raise it, whereas Mordecai has at least enough face time to get to S rank comfortably.

I like Mordecai, he's a peace loving Tiger with the ability to tank many non-mages. Muarim would of been nice, too, if it weren't for Tormod to drag him and Vika to the pit of virtually no playtime.

Toss Muarim a Paragon Scroll when he rejoins and he'll turn out just fine.

Mordecai is always seeming to suffer from a great lack of speed although he still owns. I just prefer Muarim when I am hell bent on using a Tiger.

Maurim.

Mordecai is just crap. He stats are way too bad, especially speed. Plus, Mordecai is ugly beyond comparison. Even uglier than Brom, LAURA, and Oliver.

The likelyhood of your tiger units double-attacking is slim to none. A cap of 15? It's not like Muarim is going to be any faster. Slamming on units being compared for one stat both of them lack is pretty silly.

He's also got a huge playtime lead, so you can actually gain him some experience WITHOUT the use of bonus experience, saving you some of that for when he'll be gaining all the stats he still might need. He's going to rank up his weapon sooner so even with lower strength, Mordecai will be hitting harder. Seeing as neither of them can get very fast, Mordecai is slightly more defensively capable because he's got pretty awesome luck.

The likelyhood of your tiger units double-attacking is slim to none. A cap of 15? It's not like Muarim is going to be any faster. Slamming on units being compared for one stat both of them lack is pretty silly.

He's also got a huge playtime lead, so you can actually gain him some experience WITHOUT the use of bonus experience, saving you some of that for when he'll be gaining all the stats he still might need. He's going to rank up his weapon sooner so even with lower strength, Mordecai will be hitting harder. Seeing as neither of them can get very fast, Mordecai is slightly more defensively capable because he's got pretty awesome luck.

Kyza doubles up on units all the way to Swordmasters in the final level. His speed growth is very good.

I've taken both Mordecai and Muarim to endgame and both were okay. They're slow and can't double attack plus they have horrible resistance. I'm not a fan of laguz in general (cause of the transformation guage) but I use Mordecai sometimes in part 2. He's around longer than Muarim so you should use him.