Bond Conversations

Thane

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Awakening Tiki with Marth would be really emotional.

If it means getting Awakening Tiki in the game and not her much less interesting younger self, I'm all game. I'm hoping for it, since Intelligent Systems explicitly mentioned being surprised at her older self being popular than her younger counterpart.

I wouldn't mind Walhart talking to Marth and Chrom, either, comparing the two while also meeting the Hero-King of legend. Maybe he'll think back on his own ancestry.

11 minutes ago, Thane said:

If it means getting Awakening Tiki in the game and not her much less interesting younger self, I'm all game. I'm hoping for it, since Intelligent Systems explicitly mentioned being surprised at her older self being popular than her younger counterpart.

I wouldn't mind Walhart talking to Marth and Chrom, either, comparing the two while also meeting the Hero-King of legend. Maybe he'll think back on his own ancestry.

I would agree for older Tiki.

Though what you said brought up a thought: what if there are three way conversations?

3 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

Mentioning Tiki made me think of Awakening Tiki with Bantu who instantly recognizes her.

They may still be in touch. One of Nowi's lines indicates that he may still be alive in Awakening.

4 hours ago, Thane said:

Well in that regard I can't believe they didn't foresee that as a possibility given that older Tiki has more depth as she had to see her old comrades pass her by through the ages and cope with the loneliness of being for the most part almost immortal. Like young Tiki isn't a bad character now, but she's what you would expect of a child looking for companionship and it's the very transition of seeing her become who she is in Awakening is what adds to how she has not only grown physically, but especially mentally as well with coming to terms that bonds have their meetings, but they have their farewells. I'm a huge fan of Robin x Tiki 

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

5 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Well in that regard I can't believe they didn't foresee that as a possibility given that older Tiki has more depth as she had to see her old comrades pass her by through the ages and cope with the loneliness of being for the most part almost immortal. Like young Tiki isn't a bad character now, but she's what you would expect of a child looking for companionship and it's the very transition of seeing her become who she is in Awakening is what adds to how she has not only grown physically, but especially mentally as well with coming to terms that bonds have their meetings, but they have their farewells. I'm a huge fan of Robin x Tiki 

Plus cleavage. Can't forget that.