ATTN: Everyone

I know a lot of you are losing interest in this site and I know why, I have considered leaveing a hundred times and twice I made topics in that regard.

But something always draws me back, You are the people who stoped me from killing myself twice, You are the people who wanted to fly into my hometown and kill my "friends" when they beat the crap out of me, your the people who when I got hit by a Hummer cared about me more then my own family, your the people who flooded my PM box when I wanted to leave.

Your the people who...you...are my friends, hell your my family, even when my life is royally fucked even when Serenes itself is in a crap rut, we are a family...we...are...I love you guys.

So please I'm begging you don't, leave or become "less active", Sure things suck but a friend of mine named Lyle Dayek said it best "Things will get better" so please, I'm not going anywhere, please you shouldn't either.

I don't plan on leaving or becoming less active, unless real life circumstances make it so.

This is actually whats happening on top of this place getting infected with a bit of fail.

Its near holiday time, im gonna work 2 jobs, and im still in school

Stopped you from killing you twice? What? Please, if I do leave this site/become less active, it'll mostly be because other older members are leaving. Serene's ban didn't hit me too hard, since I have the better method of communication with him, on my Wii message board. Plus, you can mostly blame the fail on school. Of course things are more fun in the summer.

Stopped you from killing you twice? What? Please, if I do leave this site/become less active, it'll mostly be because other older members are leaving. Serene's ban didn't hit me too hard, since I have the better method of communication with him, on my Wii message board. Plus, you can mostly blame the fail on school. Of course things are more fun in the summer.

yeah. this place was fucking amazing durring summer vacation. the ball.............*sighs* good times. and that was the night i made hotel masu.........and knife stalked Gatrie and Matt on the 3rd floor........and *goes to bump hotel masu topic*

Really if I was GOING to leave, I wouldn't make a topic about it. I'd just go. People who make leaving topics are causing drama in the forest, and should think what is best for the forest before making them... No offense.

If I said I was leaving it was because I was a little pissed. But now that I know Knife was joking around, I have no reason to leave this wonderful site. For the record, I have no problem against anyone.

Leave? Hahaha... This is the most active I've ever been on any forum. I'm not going to suddenly gie it up. If I knew I was to die tomorrow, I'd definitely give this place the heads up before many of my real life friends.

My greatest defense against not finding any forum unenjoyable is going in determined not to care what anybody else thinks about anything I say so long as I don't think I'm stupid.