Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Skurge said:

ugh well time to grind d'eon, tamamo, tamacat, liz, and the 3* to bond 6.

this is gonna take a while.

is there something we get for reaching bond 10?

Special CE for bond 10. They usually had teamwide effect but only give 100 on stats

IIRC only maybe Arjuna and definitely Herc CE is good though

3 hours ago, Archer of Red said:

Is the 30 or 40 AP quest better for farming Hiragumo?

I read in reddit that certain 40 AP quests are better sources for Hiragumos. Not all of them though and if they follow the same scedule we're getting a new one tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Talandar said:

I read in reddit that certain 40 AP quests are better sources for Hiragumos. Not all of them though and if they follow the same scedule we're getting a new one tomorrow.

Ah, gotcha. Cheers fam.

Anyway, I sincerely doubt I'm going to clear the shop this time around. I only have 3 apples left and I haven't gotten any of the Hiragumo Skulls or CEs. I did get my 5th drop from an enemy very early though, so I got that going for me.

It might seem hopeless but there's something the game doesn't tell you about the Hiragumo drops.

Like the Honnouji points, later 40 AP quests have higher counts for each drop. Right now I have seen 1, 3 and 5 drops. This eventually goes up to potential 10 Hiragumos in a single drop (though there are still lower counts like 4 mixed in that pool). I don't know how exactly the progression is but the later quests will drop more Hiragumos for 40 AP, so it is probably intended that you should clear the bronze and silver shop first before jumping into Hiragumos.
It will be harder than the Pumpkins in Halloween but it should still be doable without apples.

12 minutes ago, Talandar said:

It might seem hopeless but there's something the game doesn't tell you about the Hiragumo drops.

Like the Honnouji points, later 40 AP quests have higher counts for each drop. Right now I have seen 1, 3 and 5 drops. This eventually goes up to potential 10 Hiragumos in a single drop (though there are still lower counts like 4 mixed in that pool). I don't know how exactly the progression is but the later quests will drop more Hiragumos for 40 AP, so it is probably intended that you should clear the bronze and silver shop first before jumping into Hiragumos.
It will be harder than the Pumpkins in Halloween but it should still be doable without apples.

Well there's also the fact that I had CEs for grinding Halloween. As it is, I can field a full team for Tsukunogami farming, for which I've already got the Skull + CE and got all the Embers cause I wanted Okita to hit level 80 to make the tougher quests a bit easier.

Other than that, I have a single CE for the Youhen and no CEs for Hiragumo, so it's taking significantly longer to get what I need ;-;

1 hour ago, Archer of Red said:

Anyway, I sincerely doubt I'm going to clear the shop this time around. I only have 3 apples left and I haven't gotten any of the Hiragumo Skulls or CEs. I did get my 5th drop from an enemy very early though, so I got that going for me.

You’re going to be fine so long as you rush for GUDA-O early. I have none of those things other than like one shop CE.

What happened to your apples? I still have over 30 from Halloween even though I was pretty liberal with them to clear out the shop.

27 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You’re going to be fine so long as you rush for GUDA-O early. I have none of those things other than like one shop CE.

What happened to your apples? I still have over 30 from Halloween even though I was pretty liberal with them to clear out the shop.

I had to use a lot of my apples for grinding, since I needed to level up my Jeannu and Caster Liz in order to beat some of the quests.

59 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What if my Apple is used on Atalanta Reroll Killing

I got the Gudao drop early and I wasn't deliberately going for it. The only thing that sucks is that I do not have Emiya for the 40% bonus, and I don't think I have enough points to put the Point CE on everybody. (I also do not have Sakura Saber and still do not plan on getting her, even if her Crit star generation is insane. I see why Crit+Buster builds work so well...)

As for drop lists and the like, I recently discovered this site and have been using it as a resource. I use the normal FGO Wiki as well.

For farming strats, what I've seen on Reddit is...

10AP until you get first GUDA-O and golden skull. (Tsukumogami Nasu, mainly used for EXP cards and Fous.)
Then 20AP until you get second GUDA-O and golden skull. (Yohen-tenmoku-chawan, for some materials.)
Then 40AP until you get remaining GUDA-O and golden skulls. (Hiragumo, 40 AP Quests have varying drop rates. In general, the harder it is, the more likely you will get this item and in greater quantities. The harder quests are unlocked as time passes.)
Then it is your call: might start from the top and go down from there emptying the shop; might start from the bottom and go up after emptying the shop and upconverting the leftover drops.
Don't forget to always run the bonus servant team and equip the CEs as you get them. Also, never miss the daily quest, and try to go in there with as many bonus effects stacked as humanly possible.

I finished the 10 AP farm for the CE and Skull and plan on trying to work on the 20 AP one today. The Hira-gumos are going to be a pain since I still do not have a proper "high-level" team, but at least I have plenty of time to farm them. I also have 20 Golden Apples to burn as well.

6 minutes ago, Sire said:

The Hira-gumos are going to be a pain since I still do not have a proper "high-level" team, but at least I have plenty of time to farm them.

The good thing is that the 40 AP Quests are class-specific; that means you could just use 1-2 Servants that is effective against them.
Only exception is the Berserker (the current one) but that gives the least amount of Hiragumos from the 40 AP pool (still more than the 30 AP though) and tomorrow there will be another one available.

Btw. who dropped the CE? I didn't read anywhere who drops it. Is it only Servants from the last wave again or could any Servant drop it?

Edited by Talandar

1 minute ago, Talandar said:

Btw. who dropped the CE? I didn't read anywhere who drops it. Is it only Servants from the last wave again or could any Servant drop it?

I got mine when I was doing the 10 AP quest, from Arash. Like I said, I was not expecting it at all.

As for detailed drops, I don't know as Arash was the only servant in the 10 AP one and he was the last.

1 hour ago, Sire said:

I got the Gudao drop early and I wasn't deliberately going for it. The only thing that sucks is that I do not have Emiya for the 40% bonus, and I don't think I have enough points to put the Point CE on everybody. (I also do not have Sakura Saber and still do not plan on getting her, even if her Crit star generation is insane. I see why Crit+Buster builds work so well...)

As for drop lists and the like, I recently discovered this site and have been using it as a resource. I use the normal FGO Wiki as well.

For farming strats, what I've seen on Reddit is...

I finished the 10 AP farm for the CE and Skull and plan on trying to work on the 20 AP one today. The Hira-gumos are going to be a pain since I still do not have a proper "high-level" team, but at least I have plenty of time to farm them. I also have 20 Golden Apples to burn as well.

If you need an Emiya for event bonus I have him in my support list.  My FC is in my signature, so just send me a friend request and I'll add you when I get back from work.

58 minutes ago, The Geek said:

If you need an Emiya for event bonus I have him in my support list.  My FC is in my signature, so just send me a friend request and I'll add you when I get back from work.

I got an Okita friend support, but I sent a friend request.

5 minutes ago, Skurge said:

so it's best to farm the 10-30 ap stages? 

You should do the 10 and 20 AP ones until you get enough stuff for the shop, so you can buy the Gudao CE and the ascension material for Nobunaga.
Afterwards you go for the 40 AP ones to clear the shop. I think the Rider one is the best one(?) for farming the CE and Ascension material because it only drops Hiragumos, not the other event items. 30 AP is never worth farming since it has the lowest count per drop.

welp here we goooo.

Almost at Nobu, just gotta get me a gudao ce and I should have enough point for her after a honnouji daily.

Man Nobu is fun to play, all those stars man. Seems to work well with Ushi and Okita. Shame I'm unlikely to get okita (one never knows what a yolo draw will pull tho.)

But hey I got Caesar and Lu Bu from a 10 draw and I'm getting Nobu. That great!

Nobu's NP gain skill is more absurd than I thought. It's incredible with multi-hit cards and Okita stands out as one of the stronger abusers of it. I've had her shoot up to 100% NP from like 30-something in a single brave chain. Why can't Quick NP gain be this good in general?

I'm looking forward to maxing out my Ushi, Cu, Martha, and Caesar before the event ends. The shop has almost everything I need for ascensions and I need to milk the Hiragumo drops a great deal for them. I'm almost considering rolling the gacha for at least one of the Hiragumo CE since few people are using on their support list, I've found.

Edited by MrSmokestack

why can't we have a mini-nobu enemy as a character to play

i wanna tackle someone with a ufo and explode too.

on a side note, holy shit Ushi saves my ass with her support skills.  Tengu's tactics and charisma are amazingly handy. Wish I could draw myself a martha tho.