Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Won't have more than 90 SQ by the time the banner hits. I'm going to be really salty.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Do you have CE’s? I’m stuck with Hiragumo on my support slot :/

No, only the Support carries the CE.
I also had a good share of drops that aren't Hiragumos (like Gilles gave me a freaking monument instead of his Hiragumo drop which gives the most).

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently: 540,000 points or something like that.

Thanks to lucky drops, I can safely ignore one of the store CEs.  Currently focusing on Skulls, then will move on to rice bowl materials.  A LOT of characters need Octuplet Crystals FSR.  I also need to refill my Phoenix Plume stash, after Romulus ate them all.

2 hours ago, Talandar said:

Won't have more than 90 SQ by the time the banner hits. I'm going to be really salty.

Still saving ;)

2 hours ago, Talandar said:

No, only the Support carries the CE.
I also had a good share of drops that aren't Hiragumos (like Gilles gave me a freaking monument instead of his Hiragumo drop which gives the most).

Ah ok. I think I have less mats because I’ve focused hiragumos into Talons, which cost 10 more than the other mats. Sounds about right though the apple spam on my end seems odd.

I’m going to do some 20 AP to get the silvers for the last few octuplet crystals. Nobu / Double Cu should handle the archer node easily.

Sucks that the Scathach gacha and the guaranteed paid gacha are separate.  Fun fact:  I was at a showing of the new F/SN movie today and I swear at least 2/3 of the audience were playing FGO before the movie started.

20 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Does this mean I'll get my first 5* ever?

Please just don't let it be Saber or Altera. I'll take anybody but those two.

My no-go list is Orion and Drake.  I much prefer Gilgamesh as a 5* archer, and I'm already bogged down with Riders.

I predict your first 5* will be Jack the Ripper.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

My no-go list is Orion and Drake.  I much prefer Gilgamesh as a 5* archer, and I'm already bogged down with Riders.

I predict your first 5* will be Jack the Ripper.

But Gil is on the other banner, and I don’t plan on rolling when Christmas comes around.

I see what you did there

I'll be happy as long as I don't get Altera. I like Artoria enough to not really care about getting another Saber and I wouldn't particularly mind an NP upgrade on the ones I do have.

The Scathach banner bothers me though. I'll legitimately be more pissed if I get Gilgamesh or Kintoki than if I get nothing.

36 minutes ago, Archer of Red said:

The Scathach banner bothers me though. I'll legitimately be more pissed if I get Gilgamesh or Kintoki than if I get nothing.

Why?  It's not like it kills your chances of getting her if you roll one of the other two.

Just now, The Geek said:

Why?  It's not like it kills your chances of getting her if you roll one of the other two.

I'm (mostly) just messing around. You know what they say about spooks.

Anyway, I'm only about 300,000 points away from clearing the rewards table. With five days to go, should be pretty easy.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Currently: 540,000 points or something like that.

Thanks to lucky drops, I can safely ignore one of the store CEs.  Currently focusing on Skulls, then will move on to rice bowl materials.  A LOT of characters need Octuplet Crystals FSR.  I also need to refill my Phoenix Plume stash, after Romulus ate them all.

how's romulus? he worth using? His kit seems like Nero- lite.

32 minutes ago, Skurge said:

how's romulus? he worth using? His kit seems like Nero- lite.

He IS Nero-lite. . .except that getting his NP up is a giant pain.  However, he's my best shot ATM, because I really don't like Original Lancer's NP.

So...

Progression on this event:

• 1.1 million HP. Need 400k more to finish that up
  • Farming for all the Demon Hearts and Claws of Chaos because fuck trying to farm for them normally
  • I want to get all the oct crystals and gears in the shop so I can ascend some servants finally (Final Ascension EMIYA, 3rd Ascension Hans, SN!Cu, etc.)
  • Want some Forbidden Pages to get Final Ascension Vlad into play, along with some other servant
  • Get 3 more horseshoes for my guy Lu Bu - this poor man has been sitting at first ascension for the longest time b/c I haven't been able to get horseshoes from fucking Okeanos >_<

Edited by N30

ughh fuck it seems it's roll for and pray for scatach or otherwise there's no decent lancer.

Cu's good, but god fucking damn it is boring to constantly rely on him for lancer needs. Leonidas is niche, and idk how Hector or Prototype Cu are in the long run. (Hector's fun as a character tho)

got the last skull, I think I'm gonna farm for more of the things that hans, caesar, medusa, hassan, tamamo, and ushi need for ascension.

Oh fuck that's a lotta horseshoes and serpent gems. 

Got the last copy of GudaO that I need to LB it.  Gonna wait until the event is over until I do that.  Just need to get the last copy of Nobu to get her to NP5 and I'll have everything of note from this event.  Not sure if I wanna go out and grind for mats.

Gilles just dropped the 5th Guda-O. Potential 300 Hiragumos saved.

I hope I can get either Zhuge Liang or Tamamo on the paid gacha. Everyone else is pretty much a no-go, especially Altera or Orion.
To make it a tier list:

Good:
- Zhuge Liang
- Tamamo no Mae

Okay:
- Okita Souji
- Jeanne D'Arc

Meh:
- Artoria Pendragon
- Drake
- Vlad III

NO:
- Altera
- Orion

Edited by Talandar

Welp, when I was farming the Saber Node I ended up getting a 2nd Guda-O drop. So, I now have 5 and only had to buy three of them. Other than that, I probably should spend some apples so I can farm some materials before the event shop closes. I know I'll have enough for Tamamo Cat's 4th ascension, but I need to decide if I want to buy out the Fangs and God Hearts or focus on getting Forbidden Pages for Georgios and some other servants.

As for the news, the Scathach banner is coming which is to be expected. Regrettably I do not really have any saved quartz, so I guess I just have to roll with what I have. Paid-gacha wise, I'm actually hoping for Altera because of the artist, huke. Besides Orion (who I already have), I'm pretty much chill with anyone save for Drake. She may be good, but I never grew to really like her character during the Okeanos arc.

Sitting on 6xx,xxx points. I stopped caring after I was able to ascend Elisabeth, Tamamo no Mae and Ushiwakamaru. I even got all four skulls for Nobunaga and got her to NP3. The most important thing was getting everything to max ascend Nightingale, for when we get her.

As for the upcoming banners, I won't touch them, saving for Nightingale after all. Even if my boy Kintoki is in it. Cruel fate. When is London so I can do Tamamo Cat's intelude and grail her to 98.

6 minutes ago, Emeraldfox said:

As for the upcoming banners, I won't touch them, saving for Nightingale after all. Even if my boy Kintoki is in it. Cruel fate. When is London so I can do Tamamo Cat's intelude and grail her to 98.

It was added on Dec 28 in the JP version, so I would assume it will drop somewhere around Christmas.

7 hours ago, Skurge said:

ughh fuck it seems it's roll for and pray for scatach or otherwise there's no decent lancer.

Cu's good, but god fucking damn it is boring to constantly rely on him for lancer needs. Leonidas is niche, and idk how Hector or Prototype Cu are in the long run. (Hector's fun as a character tho)

Hector is alright since he has an NP upgrade, but Diarmuid is definitely at least usable because of having a single target NP that also has a nice bonus of removing buffs. Infinitely better than Cu’s instant kill chance in my opinion.

Leonidas is awesome. He has two taunts, survivability via Guts, and after his strengthening he will have a Buster performance up skill. I’m definitely excited to use him.

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hector is alright since he has an NP upgrade, but Diarmuid is definitely at least usable because of having a single target NP that also has a nice bonus of removing buffs. Infinitely better than Cu’s instant kill chance in my opinion.

Leonidas is awesome. He has two taunts, survivability via Guts, and after his strengthening he will have a Buster performance up skill. I’m definitely excited to use him.

Yeah but Diarmuid doesn't have He Proteccc from arrows

His third skill should be buffed into hawkeye tbh

@Skurge One thing you can do for Archer maps is probably to use Leonidas Taunt to redirect damage on him(halved) and then go with Zerker + Hans

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner