[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yeah! Gladiator sandals were pretty "fashionable" for a while. I think I found them on a list of things girls like but guys hate on girls when I got lost on YouTube one day. I like them because I like pseudo-warrior fashion. But mine are easy to put on. They just zip up the back. However, I wouldn't wear them to the beach. ....but i also wouldn't fight in flip flops, especially in the sand! I doubt flip-flops would stay on all that long. Plus no traction. So lots of slipping and dying. XD

Frederick in chacos would probably be fitting though. I'd headcanon a modern Frederick owning about a dozen pairs of those things.

Tiki's kinda sorta wearing flip flops though... :P But I see.

What are chacos? o.O

And I figured Summer Freddy was done by the same artist who did his regular artwork. The style looked the same! Glad to see that, because regular Freddy is spectacular too!

I also just realized. I need to make a new sig! I love Dread Fighter Freddy, but I can't resist an official SWIMSUIT SIX-PACK SPORTING FREDDY. <3

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Tiki's kinda sorta wearing flip flops though... :P But I see.

What are chacos? o.O

They're "sport sandals." You'll have to google a picture of them yourself. A lot of active people (like hikers) enjoy them. They're durable and waterproof and come in an infinite amount of designs and colors. They're also crazy expensive. They're kind of beachy. I think they fit Frederick's personality.

I'd imagine that the octopus is the sea creature Robin shows to Chrom in their beach DLC conversation.

Also, imagine if that octopus is none other than Paul the Octopus - can it predict which teams would win in the Voting Gauntlet rounds? :D

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I'd imagine that the octopus is the sea creature Robin shows to Chrom in their beach DLC conversation.

Also, imagine if that octopus is none other than Paul the Octopus - can it predict which teams would win in the Voting Gauntlet rounds? :D

So I see she decided to go the violent route to collect them...actually kinda fits my perception of her.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That's Tiki's weapon right? So she becomes so envious of the endowments of every other female out there that she maniacally runs around mutilating their chests? What is wrong with you IS?

But she has nothing to be envious of.

58 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You're a little late. lol Rezzy already spilled the beans. XD

BUT OMG OMG OMG MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR IS NOW A KNIGHT IN SHINING SWIMWEAR AND SPORTING A BEAUTIFUL SIX/EIGHT-PACK. <3 *major fangirl squee*

I had the same reaction! Lol

When I saw on Reddit the datamined info I thought it was a joke, and when I saw the artwork and all I couldn't believe Frederick was featured on this banner! 

I want everyone and i will whale for at least Frederick and Robin, and I also like Gaius so I won't mind if I get tons of him before I get Frederick :p I hope my almost 100 orbs saved will get me at least one of them. 

Heh a banner just in time for my birthday,but I'm too broke to pay any money but I'm glad I've been saving a bit.  I like all of these characters so I have no issues like the Bride banner where I got the character I hate to most over one of my favorites of the same color.  I do hope to pick up at least one because I always get one from each special banner (My precious Bunny Chrom and she who shant be mentioned). I'd prefer Fredrick or Gauis not for fan service reasons but because i really like the art.  Plus I need more 5* colorless,  only having Takumi. 

I don't see why every time there is a character large breasts people freak the heck out.  Big breasted people exist and despite what some might say, not all of them wear skimpy outfits. Do i think Robin is a bit unproportional in the bust compared to the original?  Sure do.  Do I wish they stuck true to model set in Awakening?  Sure, consistency is a nice thing.  Do i hate this character because she is big breasted? Absolutely not.  Not everyone has the same body type. Robin is a customizable character that is a essentially a self insert. While some people may not like the change,  some people might see a strong, large breasted character who doesn't just have to be fan service and can do so much more....yes I know she's in a bathing suit so of course it's fan service, but the guys and any flat chested character put in a bathing suit is also fan service.

Alright I'm off the soapbox.  Continue on scrolling.  XD

8 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Freddy got real carried away clearing seashells from the path on this beach vacation. Makes sense that he would have a bag full.

Omigosh, you're probably right! lol That is such a Frederick thing to do. XD

But he could also be hoarding them to make a seashell necklace for female Robin...heh heh.

3 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

I had the same reaction! Lol

When I saw on Reddit the datamined info I thought it was a joke, and when I saw the artwork and all I couldn't believe Frederick was featured on this banner! 

I want everyone and i will whale for at least Frederick and Robin, and I also like Gaius so I won't mind if I get tons of him before I get Frederick :p I hope my almost 100 orbs saved will get me at least one of them. 

Yay, I'm not the only one! I'm certainly whaling for my OTP here too!

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I can't wait for dataminers to find the infamous blue curtain. I want it to make it's mighty return. Tiki's damage portrait is the perfect bait for it.

Or at least someone please edit it.

I did what I could:

Spoiler

3b188a24aa.jpg

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Heh a banner just in time for my birthday,but I'm too broke to pay any money but I'm glad I've been saving a bit.  I like all of these characters so I have no issues like the Bride banner where I got the character I hate to most over one of my favorites of the same color.  I do hope to pick up at least one because I always get one from each special banner (My precious Bunny Chrom and she who shant be mentioned). I'd prefer Fredrick or Gauis not for fan service reasons but because i really like the art.  Plus I need more 5* colorless,  only having Takumi. 

I don't see why every time there is a character large breasts people freak the heck out.  Big breasted people exist and despite what some might say, not all of them wear skimpy outfits. Do i think Robin is a bit unproportional in the bust compared to the original?  Sure do.  Do I wish they stuck true to model set in Awakening?  Sure, consistency is a nice thing.  Do i hate this character because she is big breasted? Absolutely not.  Not everyone has the same body type. Robin is a customizable character that is a essentially a self insert. While some people may not like the change,  some people might see a strong, large breasted character who doesn't just have to be fan service and can do so much more....yes I know she's in a bathing suit so of course it's fan service, but the guys and any flat chested character put in a bathing suit is also fan service.

Alright I'm off the soapbox.  Continue on scrolling.  XD

Well, bust size wasn't customizable, and she (and male Robin) are losing insert potential the farther from Awakening we get. 

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Well that's disappointing. Too bad Tharja isn't one :(

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

NOOOOOOOO MY CAMILLA

I was really hoping for Camilla or Tharja with a bikini. Oh well. At least Tiki and Robin are still decently cute.

52 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I wonder why they picked who they did. Do they not understand how much money they could have made off Camilla/Tharja/Lucina/F Corrin/etc in swimsuits? I know we had 2 of those already, but I honestly expected at least either Camilla or Lucina again on this. It'd make sense from a business standpoint if nothing else. People would whale to the heavens for those in bikinis.

U guys know that Tharja is going to be in the Christmas/Winter Banner, right?

21 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

69 personally. It doesn't look good.

U think you're so damn clever.....& you be right.

1 hour ago, dragonlordsd said:

Hilariously, it will feature some of the least popular units in the game right now.

F. Robin, A. Tiki, Frederick, and Gaius.

Here's hoping these units are actually good for a change.

Those are fighting words bub.   >:(

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Barst is Reposition. Bartre is Fury 2.

I c wat u did thar!

Anywho, I'm in a paradox of reaction right now.

On one hand I like who they chose (with the exception of one) especially since they chose Dragon Waifu. However, on the other hand I'm very disappointed that it's nothing but Awakening characters. It's unfair that other series can't get a chance to gain more reorganization. No doubt this cause more friction among the fanbase. *sigh*

I'm also really disappointed that chose Gaius in this Summer Banner. He already chosen in the Awakening summer theme, so why not let Lon'Qu & Henry have their chance? Well at least Gaius can hopefully can get their fill. Assuming RNG pulling aren't being dicks again.