[DATAMINED] Banner Leaked! Girls and Guys!

dragonlordsd

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...oh, well, I didn't expect this so soon. :P

Even though my favorite character's in this (Tiki, though I did finally get her in her normal instance as an adult), I maybe may not gonna pull from this. If you know me, I'm not much for drastically non-battle ready appearances (yes, Tiki's breasts are not a reason I like her :P ). I do find her watermelon "axe" weapon hilarious, though.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The problem isn't large breasts themselves, it's when every other female has breasts like that. Like you said, females have different body types. So why should nearly all of them have practically the same seuxalized busty one?

Lucina and Cordelia are both flat chested. Caeda was pretty flat too. In the Awakening art Tharja isn't as large breasted as made out to being a somewhat medium-sized and Lynn wasn't huge either. Out of the special banners I'd say a definite 3 flats, 2 medium, and 3 big (Camilla, Charlotte, Tiki). I agree with Rezzy that a lot of Robin's just under boobs because that bathing suit is too  small, making her an average size but evn counting her as a large breasted character its not too badly represented in body types. Depending on opinion its 3/2/4 or 3/3/3 which isn't too bad.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Which character do you hate? 

I honestly don't think her boobs are all that big, and that the underboob is what makes them look big.  If she was wearing a shirt, they'd look pretty average.

Charlotte and because of her breast size but because I hate her personality being a sell-out and fake. Nothing against anyone who likes her but I just don't.  I totally agree with.   It looks like her bikini is too small for a good fit making her breasts seem larger.

17 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh Noes, our Lucy is only 3rd amongst the most popular character even though only she's ever so slightly less popular than them. C'mon dude we know all the truth in this.

Well, it is hardly accurate. It wouldn't be as bad if some people didn't constantly shove it in your face as "Hah! Take that! Proof positive that Ike and Lyn are king and queen of Fire Emblem."

Edited by Arthur97

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I love the serious reactions about good/bad designs etc. everyone posts here about these casual fun seasonal banners every single time lol.

So as long as these salts come to be I must have fries with them every time! The Casual Filth has spoken!:-_-:

Goodness, it appears the age rating for my Incorrect Fire Emblem shall be increasing... Truly, I find these images to be difficult to look at, though such is simply due to... how "prudish" I can be. I say, if I am ever to summon from this Summoning Focus, such Heroes would be used for Skill Inheritance.

...Oh my, I can only imagine how the community is acting from the reveal of such media. How distressing...

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just like to watch, really. Especially how different communities react.

I think it's pretty great too. I understand where some are coming from though. They have to wait for another two weeks when they can hope for something they want again.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, it is hardly accurate. It wouldn't be so bad if some people didn't constantly shove it in your face as "Hah! Take that! Proof positive that Ike and Lyn are king and queen of Fire Emblem."

Probably should just ignore those people dude, it ain't like we Lucy fans aren't any better bout it not to mention be civilized about it.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just like to watch, really. Especially how different communities react.

Then we are in an agreement. Have some fries. :)

I'll be focusing Green and Blue orbs until I get the Tiki and Robin because I need those SP skills. If I still have orbs after that, I'll try for Colorless orbs since it will give me an excuse to try for more Klein my Reinhardt needs a Death Blow 3 fodder

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Probably should just ignore those people dude, it ain't like we Lucy fans aren't any better bout it not to mention be civilized about it.

Then we are in an agreement. Have some fries. :)

Yeah, probably. There are still plenty of Lucina/Awakening feats under our belts.

5 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I think it's pretty great too. I understand where some are coming from though. They have to wait for another two weeks when they can hope for something they want again.

That would have been me on the Ike banner but then surprise Hero Fest madness

@Armagon delet dis

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

You guys were right, Tiki is getting censored

Reveal hidden contents

DDS13vFVwAAcEuu.jpg

Thanks Twitter

Might such a thing originate from the Fire Emblem Heroes Reddit? Such a nonsensical piece is terribly akin to the content of that community.

21 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Lucina and Cordelia are both flat chested. Caeda was pretty flat too. In the Awakening art Tharja isn't as large breasted as made out to being a somewhat medium-sized and Lynn wasn't huge either. Out of the special banners I'd say a definite 3 flats, 2 medium, and 3 big (Camilla, Charlotte, Tiki). I agree with Rezzy that a lot of Robin's just under boobs because that bathing suit is too  small, making her an average size but evn counting her as a large breasted character its not too badly represented in body types. Depending on opinion its 3/2/4 or 3/3/3 which isn't too bad.

I wasn't talking about only the banner, I meant in general. I can name way more large-breasted females in this series than flatter ones. Camilla, Charlotte, Kagero, Ursula, adult Tiki, Sonia, and there are probably more I'm not thinking of. Flatter ones? Just Cordelia and Lucina, pretty much. Caeda's not really that flat.

How about we all just stop bickering though, and talk about Freddy's amazing legs? Seriously, his legs are fantastic! I said before, those are the most powerful-looking legs I've seen on an FE character so far! Freddy might be able to kick a metal door down with leg muscles like those! I imagine RD Ike and Hector have similar, but we never get to see them, so...

But man I never expected this in a million years! I'm STILL squeeing. SUMMER FREDDY <3

love-emoji.png

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Clarine said:

Might such a thing originate from the Fire Emblem Heroes Reddit? Such a nonsensical piece is terribly akin to the content of that community.

I don't know, i just found it on Twitter.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

WHAT UNSPEAKABLE EVIL IS THIS?!

Legend has it, if you sacrifice four Wyrses (Wyrsi? Wyrs?) and a Tiki, you will summon this monstrosity. All of it's stats are 999 and it has the Embla's Ward Sacred Seal.

I'll try to get Robin, but I don't plan to use to much orbs; I need to increase my total orbs after this.

I'm legally obligated to pull for the shirtless guys for reasons.

I'm surprised, I'll admit, that they somehow managed to make Gaius attractive of all things. The beach DLC did nothing for me in Awakening but here he's looking way hunkier and I appreciate it. 

Frederick is hot but not in the right way for me.Like, yknow, hot like all the shirtless well toned guys are, but not specially hot to me. Like, he's like those models in magazine covers you see that you know are hot, but not in a special way. Just hot. Still won't be mad if I get him, I appreciate shirtless buff guys any time.

wish it was summer male robin or ike. then you'd have a mess in your and my hands if you know what i mean