A little bit about Shuuda.

Shuuda

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, his posts give me a good laugh, despite how cold they may be.

I don't have problems with Shuuda, people I know do not like him, but their opinions won't change what I think.

The guy needs to learn to fucken manners. He pisses off people too much.

I don't give a shit about him.

He can rot in hell for all I care.

Hentai of an underage girl.

Eww... never hentai. I am more into ecchi, I just find it cute.

Edited by Shuuda

You're all flaming when Shuuda did NOTHING in this topic to provoke it in the first place.

Shuuda has every right to post without being flamed. The fact you all hold grudges is VERY sad, as I believe some of you were the ones saying "the internet isn't serious business."

For those who don't hold grudges I am glad you try to set good examples.

And all you guys flaming, get free warns! Congratulations! Next person who flames in this topic gets a suspension. Yes it's far from the forest, but that doesn't mean you're free to flame here.

And all you guys flaming, get free warns! Congratulations! Next person who flames in this topic gets a suspension. Yes it's far from the forest, but that doesn't mean you're free to flame here.

Thank you very much Jyosua.

No problem. And there's no reason to lock this topic, just because people are flaming. As someone else made a topic suggesting, simply locking topics doesn't help. We need to stop the flaming itself.

No problem. And there's no reason to lock this topic, just because people are flaming. As someone else made a topic suggesting, simply locking topics doesn't help. We need to stop the flaming itself.

I agree, and I was just thinking about that myself actually. Meaning the fact you didn't just lock the topic.

Ecchi is like a highly perverted anime without actual sex being involved.

Oh, I get it now. XD Thanks

Well banning people is a good way to start, or at least scaring them with ban warnings does the job. I know I learned my lesson well.

And for anyone who is going to be petty and act like, "Oh so-and-so is defending this member I hate! I better stop supporting/liking them," you were never worth earning respect from in the first place with that attitude.