Future Game Content You Want to See

SaMaster14

1 hour ago, NekoKnight said:

Shouldn't Tarvos be the cavalry? Also, SoV has skeletal Barons for armors, although I wouldn't object to Baels.

Tarvos are "colored cavalry" since they can wield weapons (Axes and Bows). I put Mauthedoogs down for "colorless cavalry" because I do not know what they would be otherwise, much like how Revenants are "colorless infantry" and Baels are "colorless armors." The normal niches of Infantry, Fliers, and Cavalry are covered by Bonewalkers, Gargoyles, and Tarvos. As for a "normal armor" the Fiends (skeletal Barons) can serve this purpose as they can wield proper weapons, unlike Baels.

In other words...

Bonewalkers = Weaponized Infantry
Revenants = Colorless Infantry

Fiends = Weaponed Armor
Baels = Colorless Armor

Tarvos = Weaponized Cavalry
Mauthedoogs = Colorless Cavalry

Gargoyles = General Fliers
Mogalls = Magic & Tomes
Necrodragons = Dragons & Breath (the ones from Valentia can be a colorless flier since they do not use a breath attack.)

19 minutes ago, Sire said:

Tarvos are "colored cavalry" since they can wield weapons (Axes and Bows). I put Mauthedoogs down for "colorless cavalry" because I do not know what they would be otherwise, much like how Revenants are "colorless infantry" and Baels are "colorless armors." The normal niches of Infantry, Fliers, and Cavalry are covered by Bonewalkers, Gargoyles, and Tarvos. As for a "normal armor" the Fiends (skeletal Barons) can serve this purpose as they can wield proper weapons, unlike Baels.

In other words...

Bonewalkers = Weaponized Infantry
Revenants = Colorless Infantry

Fiends = Weaponed Armor
Baels = Colorless Armor

Tarvos = Weaponized Cavalry
Mauthedoogs = Colorless Cavalry

Gargoyles = General Fliers
Mogalls = Magic & Tomes
Necrodragons = Dragons & Breath (the ones from Valentia can be a colorless flier since they do not use a breath attack.)

Okay, that makes sense. It would be cool if Tempest Trials were all monsters +Veronica (or another boss like the Demon King/Duma/Grima).

1) Character (or characters) locked paralogues, indeed.

2) "Skill scrolls" as potential reward of grinding events

3)Option to assign different skills and seals  to same character in different team, so we don't have to always equip/unequip them manually.

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

3)Option to assign different skills and seals  to same character in different team, so we don't have to always equip/unequip them manually.

That would be great for modes using multiple teams, since I can put QP in every single team.

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh, one last thing... they need to add some male dancers and find a way to incorporate the laguz, taguel, wolfskin and kitsune... and any others I've missed. They also need to stop skimping on light magic like with poor Lucius. I'm hoping Artur doesn't get the same treatment... I know, I know... he will -.- 

Nils and the FE4 & 6 Bards will likely be added eventually. The beasts will probably get their own type like dragonstones do, it won't be hard.

Light magic absolutely needs to get more representation. At least lump it in with blue or green, but ideally they'd be come colorless spells if they're insistent on putting light magic users in there. There has been one new colorless spell and it's only available through Bride Lyn who was available for all of 2 weeks. Have light magic deal normal damage as if you had the wrathful staff skill equipped, bam, easy niche.

I' ve been seen many people asking for trade system but... that's not gonna happen. No gacha game ever have that feature because it didn't sell. Literally the only think Heroes did that most other gacha games didn't is giving male units reprints, which usually only otome gacha games does.

Also, support system. This is a FE game. Where is the support. 

58 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

4)Multiple teams mode would have separate list of teams (with option copypaste from main one( that wouldn't allow that.

Aw. Why ruin the fun?

TBH, I'd kinda like bigger maps, not these small ones. I mean, I'm no FE Veteran, but I feel like not having giant maps to conquer is a bit of a... how to put it... NOT Fire Emblem thing to do?

I'm not asking for anything like the map sizes seen in Geneaology of the Holy War, making it pointless to have anything but mounted units, but I certainly don't think it's that much to ask for. I mean, it's a smartphone/tablet game, scrolling around the map should be expected. Plus it would mean they could unload massive army raids on us.

A return of limited time banners so people who missed heroes have a chance to get them.  They might do this next year.  I would also like to see some sort of exchange option that allows 5* units to be traded for other 5*s.  Maybe two five star heroes could be traded for one.

14 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As long as we get Sigurd shoved in a Wicker Man too.

...Been playing too much SMT.

holy shit, I can hear mage!Sigurd yelling WICKA MANU and soloing maps now. ... Been playing too much Fate/Grand Order, I guess.

I want alternate versions of units, like a Cleric!Faye as well as an Archer!Faye, Owain/Severa/Sword!MRobin, or the possibility of switching weapons (and thus, colors) just like it is done in FE.

Also, better ways to get a pull. Like having 100% chance of drawing at least a 4*, more banners (preferably a base banner for every game), something that also allows us to pull units like F/GO's Friendship Points.

I want the ability to reroll the board before committing to a pull. Like how many times have you been trying to pull a specific color and just completely unable to find it for like 5 pulls in a row? Being able to throw out an extra orb before choosing a color to redo the entire board would be nice.

I'd still like to see a +1 item.  They could have a monthly event where you can get one so it would take 10mo to get a +10 (not OP).  But, it would give people who have event units a way to get them up.  

I'd like to see a 'team strategy' feature for voting gauntlets. Each team would have a poll each hour for whether the next hour should have the team rush flags, do whatever they like, or bide their time.

Thisway, the two teams could easily engineer when the multipliers come, and create counter-strategies to make sure the other team can't engineer the multiplier. I think it would be quite cool to see the voting gauntlet be a strategy game, like everything else in FE.

I think it would be neat if there was an option once per month to roll on any past banner with the condition that once you got a focus character, the option would close off until next month.

As more characters are added, the chance of getting the characters you want continues to decline.

8 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I' ve been seen many people asking for trade system but... that's not gonna happen. No gacha game ever have that feature because it didn't sell. Literally the only think Heroes did that most other gacha games didn't is giving male units reprints, which usually only otome gacha games does.

I don't deny that they will never add a feature that would cut into their profit machine (people paying money to get the specific characters they want) but it's nice to imagine our unwanted characters being useful for someone.

Edited by NekoKnight

14 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Only if they have good inheritance potential!  Don't make Hinata harder to get xD

Ahah, yes, good point!  :lol:

Hinata really seems to like me, though.  I've never had a lack of Hinatas for Fury inheritance, and when I needed to clear up room, I had so many Hinatas that I thought it'd be funny to make a 3* Hinata + 10.  I still have a few left over right now waiting for anyone who wants Fury.  I think he is my most pulled unit.  I pulled a lot of him when I was trying to get Ike on the Path of Radiance banner.  (Sadly, I never got Ike.)

Edited by Infinite Dreams

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Hinata really seems to like me, though.  I've never had a lack of Hinatas for Fury inheritance, and when I needed to clear up room, I had so many Hinatas that I thought it'd be funny to make a 3* Hinata + 10.  I still have a few left over right now waiting for anyone who wants Fury.  I think he is my most pulled unit.  I pulled a lot of him when I was trying to get Ike on the Path of Radiance banner.  (Sadly, I never got Ike.)

Wow and I only got one so far for fodder, you're so lucky.

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yea - I actually realized the other day I only have 1 non-5*, non-freebie red unit in my box...I only pull for units I want and not a single red unit since the Spring banner peaked my interest.  So I don't get any Hinatas.  Even worse, I can't think of any future units that will get me to pull red which is why I was hoping for red units I want on the event banners.

Just now, Lushen said:

Yea - I actually realized the other day I only have 1 non-5*, non-freebie red unit in my box...I only pull for units I want and not a single red unit since the Spring banner peaked my interest.  So I don't get any Hinatas.  Even worse, I can't think of any future units that will get me to pull red which is why I was hoping for red units I want on the event banners.

This is exactly how I feel, maybe Vanguard Ike will come as a banner unit instead of as a Grand Hero Battle unit though. I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT THOUGH.