Bound Hero Battle: Children of Fate

SatsumaFSoysoy

Took a few tries but I did it! Team of

5* Nino +2 (Fury, Desperation, AOE special, HP+3 seal)

5*Alfonse (Red tomebreaker, Fortify res seal)

5*Ephraim (Hone speed)

4* Oliva.(vanilla)

Strategy: 

Spoiler

Starting position left to right: Ephraim, Nino, Alfonse, Olivia

Turn 1: Move Nino to the one spot where the green mage can hit her but the blue mage can not. Have Alfonse stand to the right of her. She needs the spur atk. Have Ephraim stand beneath her. Olivia stands under Alfonse. Your team is now squared. Nino kills the green mage for exact hp on the enemy phase yay!

Turn 2: Scooch Alfonse over to the bottom right corner. Have Nino kill the Blue cav. Get Olivia to the right of Nino, dance Nino. Nino moves beside Ephraim, taking Olivia's old spot.

Turn 3: Ephraim goes to hit the blue mage cav. Nino finishes him off. Ensure that both units are not in the danger zone of Celica. Alfonse goes and stands in front of the green peg. 

Turn 4: RUN! Nino + Ephraim stay. Olivia + Alfonse move so that they can ONLY be hit by the green peg.

Turn 5: Nino with her AOE atk is able to kill Alm! Alfonse can double Celicia with red tome breaker since he has full hp. Olivia dances Alfonse so that he can kill her. 

DONE!

Edited by Kiran

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

HAHAHA GET WHOOPED

I guess spending money doesn't always help, huh? ;)

Yes, now fuck off.

Oh, mkv already beat the map. This might be the first time I have to use an mkv strat.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Wow, these are far too hard, imo. I won't be doing them again unless IS tones down the difficulty. Hard is fine, but the other two? No point in even trying them when the strongest possible units you can get are still too weak to kill anything.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, these are far too hard, imo. I won't be doing them again unless IS tones down the difficulty. Hard is fine, but the other two? No point in even trying them when the strongest possible units you can get are still too weak to kill anything.

Well mkv beat Infernal without even resorting to 4*s this time, so clearly that's not true, and you and I are just bad.

59 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Bartozio i tried what you did, but in turn 2 my Nino is not able to kill the Lance-Guy sitting on the defence tile, just doing 2x19 damage to him. 

Nino 5* (+SPD-DEF) Fury 3, Desperation 3, HoneATK 3, SPD 1 Seal
Reinhard 5* (+RES-DEF) Death Blow 2, Lance Breaker 3, Hone ATK 2, Hone Res 1 Seal
Lilina 4*+1 (+ATK-SPD) ATK+2, Axe Breaker 3, Spur ATK 3, ATK 1 Seal
Olivia 4* (+SPD-DEF) WoM 2, Hone ATK 3, Spur DEF 1 Seal

Weird, did she get the boost from Olivia's hone attack? I also have the fortify Res seal on Olivia for more damage, but that part might have been a bit overkill. I don't think She was in range of Lilina's spur attack, and we pretty much have the same set. (mine is +def, -res and has moonbow, but that doesn't activate against the lance cav).

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You're aware the post above yours has a vid of Mkv beating it with 3* units right?

Mkv's strats are always humbling. I often barely finish these with my fully decked out 5* units and here he is finishing it with no SI 3* units. I quite enjoy infernal as they normally take me a couple tries to complete. 

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well mkv beat Infernal without even resorting to 4*s this time, so clearly that's not true, and you and I are just bad.

Um, how about you not call people bad players? That's kind of rude.

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You do suck, and we both know you suck, but let's not call anyone bad!

Even though you suck, you can still get better!

Also, why do I need to use 3 star units when I should be able to use 5 star ones with SI and surely save some turns and stuff?

Yeah, but "suck" or "bad" it's still rude to say "yer just a bad player" and that's it, especially if the person is having trouble beating extremely difficult battles like these.

Edited by Anacybele

Flier Emblem pulled me through Hard and Lunatic easily enough (everything dies to Gronnblade except Alm and Celica, who can be finished off easily enough with a blue), but the altered enemy placements ruin my strategy for Infernal. That one might be tough. I'll have to think about this and see if I can crack it before the Tempest Trials start up.

...Or watch mkv's video. Maybe I'll do that.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I mean, some people are bad. I'm more than willing to admit that I'm bad too. Not everyone is good at this game!

Oh, I wouldn't call myself a really good player or anything. Believe me. I've gradually gotten a little better lately, but still. But I don't think I'm a bad player either. Just...okay or mediocre I guess... Sigh.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Also, why do I need to use 3 star units when I should be able to use 5 star ones with SI and surely save some turns and stuff?

It takes a huge leap of logic from “it’s not beatable” to “I don’t care if it’s beatable with 3⋆”.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It takes a huge leap of logic from “it’s not beatable” to “I don’t care if it’s beatable with 3⋆”.

...Um, I have no idea what you're saying here, but yeah, basically I don't care if 3 stars can be used. I'd rather use the 5 star units I put so much effort into building up.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol so suck is a better word than bad

That's not the point 

YOU CAN DO BETTER SOY BEAN

Just now, Anacybele said:

My Nino practically solo'd the whole flipping map, so maybe you can do something similar?

Male robin kills Alm and takes a hit from Celica. Azura can also take a hit from her and I'm pretty sure she can kill very easily too. Work around that!

Oh, I wouldn't call myself a really good player or anything. Believe me. I've gradually gotten a little better lately, but still. But I don't think I'm a bad player either. Just...okay or mediocre I guess... Sigh.

I think you're better than most casuals who play this game. I'd call you a good player!

I'm sure no one is actually "bad", but it's just easier for some people to type that rather than mediocre :P (at least I think that's the intention). If you can beat Lunatic GHBs, you're probably not bad. I just call myself bad and blame myself a lot for losing Arena streaks, especially this week when I have to ferry Alfonse around as dead weight :/

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Um, I have no idea what you're saying here, but yeah, basically I don't care if 3 stars can be used. I'd rather use the 5 star units I put so much effort into building up.

You say: it’s not beatable.
People say: it’s beatable even with 3⋆.
You say: I don’t care if it’s beatable, I say it’s unbeatable.
I say: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You say: it’s not beatable.
People say: it’s beatable even with 3⋆.
You say: I don’t care if it’s beatable, I say it’s unbeatable.
I say: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think that's what she was saying in the posts above yours

I think most of us are pretty average players. I mean my answer to everything is to just throw Nino at it. And I do mean EVERYTHNG. Arena, GHB, Tempest, Chain Challenge ect. are all completed with Nino. At this point she's a crutch for me. Its also why she has 9.5k sp  =_=