Bound Hero Battle: Children of Fate

SatsumaFSoysoy

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

My Nino practically solo'd the whole flipping map, so maybe you can do something similar?

Male robin kills Alm and takes a hit from Celica. Azura can also take a hit from her and I'm pretty sure she can kill very easily too. Work around that!

I wanted to, but my Nino is still not lv. 40 yet. She's lv. 34, I believe. Guess I need to finish her up.

Male Robin can't one-round him or Celica. He needs a dance. Even my highest-attack units need a dance to kill things here. But Azura can only dance one person, not all of them. So no matter what I wind up leaving someone in range of something that can kill them. I couldn't even find ways to use Reposition and such to save them.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm sure no one is actually "bad", but it's just easier for some people to type that rather than mediocre :P (at least I think that's the intention). If you can beat Lunatic GHBs, you're probably not bad. I just call myself bad and blame myself a lot for losing Arena streaks, especially this week when I have to ferry Alfonse around as dead weight :/

And I can beat lunatic GHBs! I even beat two of them in one try, mainly thanks to my regular Freddy (even I was surprised at how much he ended up really being a knight in shining armor for me. ^^). He can't help me much now though, with all those mages running around... :(

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You say: it’s not beatable.
People say: it’s beatable even with 3⋆.
You say: I don’t care if it’s beatable, I say it’s unbeatable.
I say: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...Um, no? I said it's too hard, not that it's unbeatable. There's a difference.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You say: it’s not beatable.
People say: it’s beatable even with 3⋆.
You say: I don’t care if it’s beatable, I say it’s unbeatable.
I say: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*popcorn*

This thread is great.

I'm stumped on Infernal. Usually I go without mkv strats, but it seems I might actually have to look for outside help.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Um, no? I said it's too hard, not that it's unbeatable. There's a difference.

32 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, these are far too hard, imo. I won't be doing them again unless IS tones down the difficulty. Hard is fine, but the other two? No point in even trying them when the strongest possible units you can get are still too weak to kill anything.

If this doesn’t mean you find them unbeatable (even though you have been given a way to beat them which you conveniently disregarded) I don’t know what does.
You do know a way with words, and weaseling is sort of your specialty around these parts. But no need to do this here and now.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I wanted to, but my Nino is still not lv. 40 yet. She's lv. 34, I believe. Guess I need to finish her up.

Considering it's Nino, she might still be able to manage at that level. It kind of depends on her level ups, but she probably only lacks a few points of attack and speed, so if you're running enough boosts, it shouldn't matter to much. Not saying it'll certainly work, but you might want to try it out. Unless you're so fed up you don't want to try the map again for a while with a risky strategy, which would be pretty understandable.

Uhh, why don't you guys stop flooding the thread with silly posts. you're all scrubs. Ok jk. Just take sound advice and do some trial and error.

Here's my clear for anyone interested.

3 hours ago, Quintessence said:

After a couple of tries I managed to clear Infernal Special Battle with the FOUR RIDERS

Team:

5☆ Reinhardt (+2). +Atk -HP. Skills: Draw Back, Luna, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3.

5☆ Cecilia. +Spd -Res. Skills: Reposition, Glimmer, Triangle Adept 3, Hone Cavalry.

5☆ Titania. +Atk -Res. Skills: Reposition, Glacies, Goad Cavalry.

5☆ Xander. Skills: Draw Back, Bonfire, Bowbreaker 3, Ward Cavalry.

Honed Titania moves up to defend tile away from Celica's range, she beats the lance cav and takes few damage from the green mage. The rest of my units position themeselves to goad/ward her. Next turn, my units retreat and double goad Cecilia so she can beat the blue cav on enemy phase; meanwhile Titania eats another green shot from the mage. By next phase, Rein blows Alm, Cecilia moves left while Xander and Titania stay in range of the green mage. At enemy phase, Celica moves left with the axe peg, but this left the mage alone and wide open. Rein blows Celica on defense tile, Titania (goad) glacies the mage and Cecilia finishes him off with Glimmer and finally Xander tank kills the emerald peg. Cleared!

Hope this helps others!

I'm the best at ignoring threads and posting everything on the general thread lol

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If this doesn’t mean you find them unbeatable (even though you have been given a way to beat them which you conveniently disregarded) I don’t know what does.
You do know a way with words, and weaseling is sort of your specialty around these parts. But no need to do this here and now.

It doesn't mean I think they're unbeatable. It means I don't think they're worth all the trouble it would take to beat them. You can't just tell me what my intentions were and say what I actually intended is wrong. And I didn't see anyone give me a way to beat anything. Now can we stop derailing the thread and just move on with life, please?

EDIT: Man, I wish I could use my Reinhardt like you used yours, Quint, but I'm afraid he's not merged, nor +Atk. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

https://imgur.com/uUnOzcJ

Screw you, other best girl.

I beat it.

How many tries total?

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Male Robin can't one-round him or Celica. He needs a dance. Even my highest-attack units need a dance to kill things here. But Azura can only dance one person, not all of them. So no matter what I wind up leaving someone in range of something that can kill them. I couldn't even find ways to use Reposition and such to save them.

I know he can't one round Celica, that's why I said "takes a hit" heh

But I thought Alm died in one round on Lunatic though. I know on Infernal he can't one round him! Do you want help making a strategy? I can help you!

Just now, Arcanite said:

How many tries total?

I know he can't one round Celica, that's why I said "takes a hit" heh

But I thought Alm died in one round on Lunatic though. I know on Infernal he can't one round him! Do you want help making a strategy? I can help you!

Nope, Alm is left with a little bit of HP. And yeah, that'd be great, Arcanite. I'd love to have those orbs for when CYL Ike comes!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

"here's my Horse Emblem easy ass clear for those struggling"

To be fair, half the people seem to run horse emblem nowadays, so a lot of people can probably replicate it.

I still don't have the fodder to build mine though

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

There was my Horse Emblem clear earlied in the thread if you’re interested.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

To be fair, half the people seem to run horse emblem nowadays, so a lot of people can probably replicate it.

I still don't have the fodder to build mine though

When you use Horse Emblem, everything just dies because you can match stat inflation, but you have a brain and the AI doesn't.

Aaaaaaah I finally beat this at infernal. It was toooooough! But fun >_<

My team was Camus, Reinhardt, Olivia 4*, and Jeorge. Camus was definitely the MVP taking out both the blue tome and blue lance. Rein took out Alm and Celica. Celica has so much HP so he really needed a Luna proc to do it @_@.  Jeorge was there to reposition people and take out the two greens. He can ohko the green mage with a Moonbow proc, and the battle ended with him chiping the green peg knight to death as a f*ck you to iote's shield...

I could have probably taken out my Lilina for the Green mage instead of Jeorge, but thought she didn't have G Tomebreaker (which she does have.. a total derp moment here ._.). 

25 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Here is my copy paste strat from mkv replacing Palla with Eliwood and Narcien with Camilla.

I have one horse, does this count as original strategery?

In all seriousness I thought I was graduating from relying on mkv. Guess I got a little too confident.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Here is my copy paste strat from mkv replacing Palla with Eliwood and Narcien with Camilla.

In all seriousness I thought I was graduating from relying on mkv. Guess I got a little too confident.

Yeah you should learn how to use Nino and win instead!

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When you use Horse Emblem, everything just dies because you can match stat inflation, but you have a brain and the AI doesn't.

So just because people use Horse Emblem they automaticly have a brain and won't need advise to clear something?

I call discrimination against people who use OP Bullshit!

24 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Me neither. I just have Xander and Camus but I need to find other people and also get more fodder

The moment I get the feathers to promote Xander, I'll have all the units I need for a horse emblem team. It doesn't mean much if I can't give anyone Hone Cavalry though...

Btw, you know Ursula and Cecilia are pretty great on a horse team and are free right?

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

TELL THIS FOOL!

42 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just get your own and maybe you'll stop struggling yourself!

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Is that an Emerald Axe+ on Camilla?

This is the first time I had to study a mkv strat to actually beat something. I have good 5*s, but my strats weren't "put Hector in this win tile" either.

I didn't end up copy and pasting mkv's strat, but it did remind me of something: I don't have to kill everything asap.

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

So just because people use Horse Emblem they automaticly have a brain and won't need advise to clear something?

I apologize to all Horse Emblem users. I did not mean to call you intelligent and thoughtful human beings. I don't know what got into me.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Just get your own and maybe you'll stop struggling yourself!

Yeah, get my own win button so I never have to think and therefore improve my strats ever again.

Though I actually am chipping away at it.