happy 4th of july my guys

Darros

MYTggKs.png

I shall celebrate 'Murica :UnitedStates: Day with 'Boros ヽRGaYS2c.pngノ ヽRGaYS2c.pngノ ヽRGaYS2c.pngノ  'works o' fire :newyears: :tangerineglasses:  and some cheeseburgers and fries :KnollRoll:!  No fish n' chips here, nuh-uh!  We ain't havin' tea parties 'cuz we dumped all the tea into the Boston harbor.  Suck on that, Britain :GreatBritain: :omnomtangerine: :smug: :UnitedStates: :UnitedStates: :Texas: :PuertoRico: :Canada: :Mexico: :China: z8R1acT.png :France: E0mXnaG.png :GreatBritain: 

Spoiler

Ef1pqo0.jpg

Everywhere's 'Murica

c4LmNTW.jpg

Fun drinking game from the Captain himself

VG5jCgx.png

My favorite state in the country, home to the city called Marlins (Mar-Ioleans), where they celebrate Mario Gras (French for "Fat Mario") by throwing Mario mustaches at pretty ladies to get them to lift up their coveralls and Luigi hats

3 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

No fish n' chips here, nuh-uh!  We ain't havin' tea parties 'cuz we dumped all the tea into the Boston harbor.  Suck on that, Britain :GreatBritain: :omnomtangerine: :smug: :UnitedStates: :UnitedStates: :Texas: :PuertoRico: :Canada: :Mexico: :China: z8R1acT.png :France: E0mXnaG.png :GreatBritain: 

we didn't even want you yanks anyway

Beat me- I have a American wallpaper for my computer and phone and i just stopped playing Broforce with patriotic songs in the background. I ended the session with taps. I also watched propaganda and listened to national anthem at 12.:UnitedStates::Texas::UnitedStates:

Edited by ThatOneWeakArcher

i'm drinking a locally sourced craft beer while jamming to foreign music and hacking out code for the guy who is paying for my phd based on my own merits

happy america day!!!

1 hour ago, unique said:

ur not even america, you poser

integrity's not even canadian

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm spending the most of the day hunting deer while drinking beer and listening to 40s music. Once I'm done I intend on releasing numerous eagles into the wild and sailing to some uncivilized land, planting a flag, and screaming "'MURICA!" at the natives. Finally, I'll blow a few things up in the name of freedom.

37 minutes ago, Loki Laufeyson said:

Happy Treason Day! Party like unruly and ungrateful colonials and dont forget to dump the tea in the harbor

Preach it to choir, brother. Party like it's 1776.