• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, KongDude said:

8/10.

Egil's theme from Xenoblade Chronicles:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vB5zipomZnY

Battle! (gym leader) from Pokémon ORAS:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=91tODLXipK4

Egil's theme I would probably give a 7. It's not something I would listen to everyday. But on the other hand, it definitely gives you an idea of how old he is, and how he is feeling. Especially since some parts of it sound ancient while other parts sound desperate. 

The ORAS Gym Leader theme is easily a 9. Definitely shows that the trainer class that it's written for is at a different level than most trainers you've battled until battling the gym leader. Which is true for each of these types of themes, granted. But you could tell that Game Freak tried to keep each such song different. In this case, they definitely succeeded.

And now, something from a game that's expected to be in places like the PSN store and the Nintendo Switch e-Shop next year. (I don't know if this was shared already. But I haven't seen this on here, so...)

Edited by Just call me AL

It's nice. I didn't much care for the bit around 50 seconds or so in, but the rest is nice, even the random electric guitar bit. 9/10

The Hermit's Garden - Trails in the Sky the 3rd

Edited by Robert of Normandy