1. 1. The hwat list:

• Lyn
    • Karla

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet you were the one who brought it up.

Uh... I know I did but that doesn't mean I wanted to start an argument because the age discussion in this thread is quite pointless. This poll's about which of the 2 you find hotter and not which one you find more appealing.

I wonder how bartre likes it

To him, sex is probably a battle. His idea of sex is cutting open Karla's kimona with his axe then... I should stop here.

Damn, am I so perverted that TLS has sigged me twice in the same topic?

Lyn's 15. I'm 19. I can get thrown in jail for that shit.

Anyways, I haven't got far in FE7, so I can't judge gameplay wise. In terms of hwatness, Karla.

If it were in terms of gameplay, Lyn would win by three miles.

Lyn's 15. I'm 19. I can get thrown in jail for that shit.

Anyways, I haven't got far in FE7, so I can't judge gameplay wise. In terms of hwatness, Karla.

Being imprison because of the reason is nothing, you got a night with such a beauti like her.

I always had a hard time to belive that such an emotiondriven and naive girl was with 19 years the oldest of the three maincharacters. When I found out about here real age things made a lot more sense to me. I just don't understand why her age was changed anyway. It's not like there are any dirty scenes in Blazing Sword and the ages of other characters stayed unchanged. I wish NoA would finally stop to change things without a good reason since these things will always bite them in the rearend sooner or later, in the case of Lyns age this was with her trophy in brawl. This was "fixed" in the PAL version of brawl (As if you could call something fixed when it was done wrong on purpose...) Oh, about the poll? Well I go with Karla. She needs all support she can get considering there are not many units that come with a low level, bad bases, bad growths, bad avaibility and are so hard to recruit.

Edited by BrightBow-User

• 2 weeks later...