• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh...

Quiz 1: Mage

Quiz 2: The Protagonist

Quiz 3: Dragon of Darkness why am i an edgelord i dont wanna be an edgelord

Quiz 4: 1st Tetra, 2nd Ganondorf, 3rd Zelda 

I wish I got three variations of Zelda on that last one lol (if that many even exist)

2: Didn't play Sun/Moon, so I don't know these people, but I got Kukui

3: Fire Dragon, but I'm guessing it's only cuz I answered stuff like favorite colors and locations being warm

4: Link, Toon Link, and Tingle

Tetra, King Daphnes, Midna.

Some of those question answers were terribad though...I mean obvious who they'd be.

May I suggest this one?

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/137700/What-Legend-of-Zelda-Character-are-you

And I got Link.

Edited by Dragoncat

7 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I say, I desire not to place two personality quizzes themed similarly consecutively on the list. As such, I must say I shall not consider this as Quiz #5. However, if one must know, my result was Midna. If I am to say, such is simply not accurate as far as I know.

If I may ask, what might you wish for the next quiz to revolve around? I can most easily locate a simple "Anime -dere" quiz but if one desires something more specific, they ought to notify me in advance.

On 8/30/2017 at 10:12 AM, Clarine said:

I can most easily locate a simple "Anime -dere" quiz

I wouldn't mind having a quiz like that.

But, if I were to pick a quiz based on a specific theme....maybe a Final Fantasy one, or supernatural one?

For quiz 4, my results were Tetra first, followed by Ganondorf and Zelda. An... odd combination, frankly. But I guess it works.

And while you are still searching for a "-dere" quiz, may I suggest a 5th one? What's Your Dominant Element? by Springhole.com. "Element" meaning one of the four classical elements (earth, water, air, and fire).

My answer here was air, if you wish to know, and it suited me, because of logic and intellect.

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

For quiz 4, my results were Tetra first, followed by Ganondorf and Zelda. An... odd combination, frankly. But I guess it works.

That's exactly the same as me lol 

I even got air on the quiz you just posted

Quiz no. 4:

Linkle -> Link -> Agitha

Sounds good to me, I'm guessing that the favourite colour question was the deciding factor on getting both Linkle and Link.
Agitha is 100% due to the butterfly accessory lol. 

Edited by Tactician_Iris

13 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

And while you are still searching for a "-dere" quiz, may I suggest a 5th one? What's Your Dominant Element? by Springhole.com. "Element" meaning one of the four classical elements (earth, water, air, and fire).

My answer here was air, if you wish to know, and it suited me, because of logic and intellect.

Very well, I shall add this onto the list.

If one must know, my element just so happen to also be that of "Air". Naturally, a result based upon logic and analytical prowess being bestowed upon to me is only to be expected.

13 hours ago, Reloaded said:

That's exactly the same as me lol 

I even got air on the quiz you just posted

Oh my, is that so? If I may say, I do believe most members of this website would be of the Air element. After all, this is a forum website themed around the strategy video game series of Fire Emblem, no?

2 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Quiz no. 4:

Linkle -> Link -> Agitha

Sounds good to me, I'm guessing that the favourite colour question was the deciding factor on getting both Linkle and Link.
Agitha is 100% due to the butterfly accessory lol. 

I say, such a result regarding Agitha is quite similar in that regard, for I actually chose my weapon as a parasol. As foolish, if not humourous, as it may sound—I truly doubt my ideal weaponised parasol would be far too akin to that depict in the Hyrule Warriors Legends video game. Regarding the colour, I refused the option of green for I am a lady truly fond of monochrome aesthetics, crimson and colours shades similar to that of the so-called "royal purple".

On 9/1/2017 at 0:42 PM, Flee Fleet! said:

I wouldn't mind having a quiz like that.

But, if I were to pick a quiz based on a specific theme....maybe a Final Fantasy one, or supernatural one?

Very well, I shall commence searching for a most ideal variant once I indulge in a cup of tea. Mind you, I do desire to locate one that expands past the so-called "basic four archetypes" as I would deem such to be far more interesting, if not superior. Of course, I also wish for such a personality quiz to not contain what many would deem as "obvious answers" in which may prove to be a most trying ordeal.

Regarding Final Fantasy, one ought to be far more specific, for nearly every entry are not connected in any way regarding the settings and plots. As such, I am simply unaware if an individual such as yourself wishes to see a personality quiz themed around Final Fantasy XIII or Final Fantasy X.

Alright, lets see:

Quiz 4: Link, king Daphnes, toon Link

I think I mostly got Daphnes because I like red lions...

Quiz 4x: Link.

Guess I'm really heroic or something? :p

Quiz 5: Air, just like pretty much everyone else here it seems.

Quiz 6: Shadow Clan.

I got Soldier for the first one, Hapu for the 2nd one, Flying Dragon for the 3rd one, and for the 4th one, I got Agitha as 1st, Zelda as second, and Linkle as 3rd. ( Why am I not surprised I got all girls? ) For the 5th one, I got water, which I'm really happy about. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bored in class and my notes corrupted so let's do this!

Quiz #1: Mage. I always get Mage or Rogue for RPG style quizzes, so it makes sense!

Quiz #2: Hau. I'm decently negative so I don't know if it's very fitting.

Quiz #3: Earth Dragon. I'm pretty loyal so I guess it's fitting.

Quiz #4: Zelda > Tetra > Ganon. I saw everything but Ganon coming. :P

Quiz #5: Fire. I consistently get this or electricity on similar quizzes so it must be accurate, right? 

Overall, maybe I'm more optimistic than I think? All I know is that I'm overly emotional and very loyal lol

Also, for your consideration: What's Your Star Wars Job?

If this is Quiz #6, I got Bounty Hunter. Close enough, I just don't care about money that much and I'm not exactly ruthless.

+1 vote for the star wars job quiz, i like it a lot

i got master of all sith

Your path was once clouded by the thick fogs of fear and doubt, but it is now clear. You are to become a Sith - A vessel for the Dark Side of the Force. Passion burns deeply within your heart, and those who oppose you are dispensed of. Hatred is quelled with revenge, and power achieved only by taking it. There can only be Two, and you have a choice. Remain in the shadows as an inquisitor or carve your path to the top and become Master of All Sith.