• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I'll submit a quiz!

What elemental dragon are you?

My result: Wind dragon.

Of course, I shall this into the database promptly.

Spread your wings, for you are going to learn just what kind of dragon you might be!

Quiz #3: What Elemental Dragon Are You?

If one must know, the personality quiz deems me as "The Dragon of Spirit". Mind you, I am simply neutral regarding my result.

Spoiler

9U83vswxSoqbOMKW_GaE5A.png

41 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Very well, I believe I simply must tell you of a "cheat" method.

Hide contents

Nothing is stopping you from retaking the quiz. In fact, such may be encouraged if you disagree with your result.

Otherwise, salutations other Lusamine! As one would know, there can only truly be one. As thus, you ought to prepare yourself to be purged.

True, but that seems less authentic. Though it is an internet personality quiz and doesn't really mean anything so I suppose that doesn't mean much either :P

You can try, but you surely will not succeed. 

Quiz #3 results were Light Dragon. 

Edited by Strawman

I got Guzma on the second test and the dragon of spirit on the third.

I don't know pokemon Sun and Moon, so I have no idea who this guy is, but it seems like a weird choice. I guess I like fighting in pokemon games to much...

Dragon of spirit sounds reasonable though.

Quiz#3:

I got Dragon of Light. I guess I'm like that, except for the whole "being seen as a leader or role model" thing.

Btw, how about the next quiz being a Legend of Zelda one? 

Edited by Flee Fleet!

18 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Btw, how about the next quiz being a Legend of Zelda one? 

Very well, I suppose I can search for one tonight. Might I ask, would one such as yourself desire the personality quiz to be centered around any specific The Legend of Zelda video game?

first quiz Cavalier everyone that knows me would have said this would be my answer since I am good with spears and ride horses in real life.

second quiz I haven't played Sun or Moon yet since I have kind of taken a long break from Pokemon so I just answered honestly and ended up getting Professor Kukui.

third quiz I did not expect to get Earth Dragon, but that is what I got. 

Why have I only just discovered this thread?

Spoiler

Quiz #1: Mage, which I suppose fits, though I'd rather focus on Skill or Speed than HP.

Quiz #2: Ilima, darn. I never liked this guy. It does fit at least, being polite and calm.

Quiz #3: Dragon of Spirit, and I like this result the most of them all, I'd say.

I got Dragon of Spirit

"You are the wise and intellectual dragon of spirit. In all honesty, you are perhaps the wisest dragon of all, your youth betraying your old soul. You evenly balance all the experiences of your life and learn from them, almost never making the same mistake twice. Your calm demeanour and attitude make you like a ghost, invisible to all but others like yourself, whether you like it or not. You don't fight often, but you prefer to learn your enemy, his weakness, and perhaps even his reasons so you can avoid a fight in the first place. You see things for what or who they truly are, and this is what makes you the ethereal thinker of spirit."

3 hours ago, Nym said:

Quiz 2: Pew! I mean, Nebby

Take the personality quiz more seriously, dear. I know you simply selected the "Pew" options.

31 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Take the personality quiz more seriously, dear. I know you simply selected the "Pew" options.

Fine 

Ah quizzes, a fun bit of pastime as there ever was.

For the quizzes so far I ended up with this:

Gaiden Class - Archer 
Cool. Figures I'd get one of my go-to classes in fantasy. 
Why is it male only in Gaiden tho

Prof. Kukui
Heh. The nerdy doof. I'm ok with this.

Earth Dragon
Sounds accurate, I've always been one for greenery and forests so that fits.

16 hours ago, Clarine said:

Might I ask, would one such as yourself desire the personality quiz to be centered around any specific The Legend of Zelda video game?

Not really, but if it makes finding a good quiz easier, then it may as well be centered around one of the LoZ games (personally I would like either a "The Minish Cap" or "Wind Waker" quiz).

39 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Not really, but if it makes finding a good quiz easier, then it may as well be centered around one of the LoZ games (personally I would like either a "The Minish Cap" or "Wind Waker" quiz).

Unfortunately, such is simply far too difficult to find! After all, I was unable to even find personality quizzes of the former.

For now, I shall present Nintendo's official "Find Your Inner Warrior" on Hyrule Warriors Legends' official North American website.

Quiz #4: Find Your Inner Warrior (Hyrule Warriors Legends)

Mind you, this personality quiz gives you three results, with your "1st Choice" being your inner-most warrior. One ought to state all three of their results in the respective order.

Spoiler

vIM1DfYUS5GsYzn3lv6rPg.png

If I am to say, my previous result of Lusamine is simply befitting of me. Perhaps I can state the fact that I too truly value objects and creatures of beauty.

Spoiler

Of course, I have also been led to believe I would be the most likely user to commit any of her villainous acts than any other user on this website.

According to this Hyrule Warriors Legends personality quiz, I am to be the Princess of Insects. I suppose such is simply due to the fact I saw the word "parasol" and instinctively selected it.

Quiz #4:

1st choice: Linkle 

2nd choice: Toon Link 

3rd choice: Link (I'm so not heroic though)

I noticed how the names of all three start with "L".