Guess something about the poster above!

Rex Glacies

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sincerely does not mind the number of Camilla alts there are.

22 hours ago, Nym said:

Google translate has a hard time with some languages, Japenese being one of them.

I would say that I've looked at a South Korean video game company before, and despite the odd grammar and wording, it was still comprehensible. Then, through the wonders of TV Tropes,, I discovered a Japanese website a few days ago, and know I see what you mean.

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Might not actually live in the city portion of Montreal.

I do.

Might be surprise to know that if someone colorblind glance at Camilla, her hair will have the same color as Azura.

16 hours ago, Ottservia said:

may have heard of/watched a show called hidan no aria(Aria and the Scarlet Ammo)

I was wondering if that was a character I recognized in your pfp. Is that an example of a good tsundere in your book?

For @Emperor_Siegfried, would probably go nuts to get a Camilla figure or the like.

Might be interested in digging into anime tropes as much as I have

4 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

I was wondering if that was a character I recognized in your pfp. Is that an example of a good tsundere in your book?

Eh aria is alright. She’s probably what I’d label as Tsundere junkfood. Stupidly cliche and generic but is adorable enough(and does enough right) to be enjoyable.

Regularly looks at TV Tropes.

On 2/23/2019 at 1:21 PM, Nym said:

Might be hype for Three houses.

Eh, I'll probably pick up the game when I inevitably get a switch, but I'm more interested in other games at the moment. Mostly the ones I've started and still need to complete years months later.

Will never actually confirm if someones guess is correct or incorrect.

8 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Probably has a lifestyle where it would be more convenient for him to play a Switch on the go rather than docked.

It's called "being in college and being grateful for every second of free time I get" so... yes.

Hasn't played Awakening in a while.

14 hours ago, Nym said:

Might agree that college assignements might be dumb sometimes.

Depends on the subject. Some are stupidly easy to complete, if that's what you mean. Others... it's kinda hard to find and critique a technical document when most companies wouldn't publish that online without reviewing it themselves first, y'know?

Is excited about the new Pokemon game.

On 2/25/2019 at 12:05 PM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Probably has a favorite creepypasta.

Actually, I've never read a creepypasta. I'm not really interesting in the horror genre of any kind.

On 2/25/2019 at 12:05 PM, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Huh, I thought we only did that in "Guess something about the person below" thread.

A lot of people have done so in the past, although it's not a requirement.