Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

20 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Well I personally would like an actual 2nd coming of Chrom VS Emphraim but with the multiplier it won't likely happen

The sheer improbability of that with the current system is actually pretty astounding:

1. Both teams must be within ~2% in size.
  2. The yo-yo at the beginning must either never occur or must end with the last multiplier putting the score almost perfectly tied (within ~1% of each other).

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I really try not to remove SF people.  I know there's a few who have Japanese character names, so it's hard to remember which ones they are.  I wish we could add a note to Friends to keep track of who is who.

Same - I try to limit my filter to SF->VG Team Member add*->Active Players.
Basically if they haven't played in over a week and isn't an SF user I remove them.

*/ Since we might end up at the same team again should that player pick the same team again in a future Gauntlet.

1 minute ago, CeruleanMage said:

Last I checked it was fairly close but Roy just couldn't make a second upset before time ran out.

Dang, we were winning the last time I checked before it ended. Ah, well, I still win anyways thanks to the mystic power of owning two iPods and NNIDs - I picked both Ike and Roy and decided to jump whoever lost over to the ladies' side.

There's all the salt I've been expecting!

Everyone angry should go outside and take a deep breath, this is not worth getting so worked up over. :/

Ah well I had fun this last round! Despite it feeling like over half of my battles were with all red teams. Why do so many people still not understand that you A: you don't have to set the unit as your leader to get the bonus, and B: sending out the bonus unit doesn't help whoever ends up getting them as an ally!

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lucina is cool too, I like her. I’ll still be pulling in the gauntlet banner, trying to get her.
I stil haven’t got a regular Lucina even after seven months of this game’s run.

Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten Lucina yet, either.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

The sheer improbability of that with the current system is actually pretty astounding:

1. Both teams must be within ~2% in size.
  2. The yo-yo at the beginning must either never occur or must end with the last multiplier putting the score almost perfectly tied (within ~1% of each other).

You speak in a language that is gibberish, good sir. It only makes feel dumber!

My first two 5-stars on my current account were Lyn and Lucina, and I wasn't even trying to get them.

But I am missing various characters that I do want, like Sakura, Marth and Ephraim.

Oh Lyn won !!! Yaaaaay !

I ended with 200 flags that I didn't used in the end, I was a bit bussy in the office, but I ended like in position 5000~6000 or something... it was good

Well, now that I'm done finishing Plague of Shadows I suppose it's time to report back in. *Ahem* One down (Roy), one to go (Lyn). We did marvelous out there, my fellow Ike teammates! With Pharae down, it's on to topple Ostia now. I'm really sorry it has to be this way Hector, but you stand in the way of my Sacaen quarry. Know that I will take no joy in this coming battle.

3 hours ago, Astellius said:

I'm happy to hear that! I put a lot of work into her (I literally spent two 5* characters to give her the skills she has), so I'm glad she's been good for you!

Yeah, I've got a 5* Brave Axe+ Cherche of my own and I love her. I sacked a 5* -Spd Raven (who spooked my rates while I was hunting for Summer!Elise) to get her that Brave Axe+. She doesn't have Death Blow 3 yet and as such just has to make due with Attack +3 until I manage to pull another Klein.

34 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

*internally debates on whether or not to bring up the Lucina who served as my free summon on the CYL Block B banner*

Edited by Tybrosion

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Lucina is cool too, I like her. I’ll still be pulling in the gauntlet banner, trying to get her.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Don't feel bad, I haven't gotten Lucina yet, either.

I'd trade you one of the seven Lucinas I've gotten in exchange for one Brave Lucina. 

I've gotten more Lucina than Kleins at this point...

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'd trade you one of the seven Lucinas I've gotten in exchange for one Brave Lucina. 

Sure, if you don't mind her being -Atk.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, now that I'm done finishing Plague of Shadows I suppose it's time report back in. *Ahem* One down (Roy), one to go (Lyn). We did marvelous out there, my fellow Ike teammates! With Pharae down, it's on to topple Ostia now. I'm really sorry it has to be this way Hector, but you stand in the way of my Sacaen quarry. Know that I will take no joy in this coming battle.

Yeah, I've got a 5* Brave Axe+ Cherche of my own and I love her. I sacked a 5* -Spd Raven (who spooked my rates while I was hunting for Summer!Elise) to get her that Brave Axe+. She doesn't have Death Blow 3 yet and as such just has to make due with Attack +3 until I manage to pull another Klein.

*internally debates on whether or not to bring up the Lucina who served as my free summon on the CYL Block B banner*

Come now, Lyn is clearly part of Pharae since Roy has Galeforce.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

This is why I used her as my freebie. Who needs a broken unit if you miss out on one you really wanted? That, or just save a ton of orbs. Now if only I could get Hector.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Come now, Lyn is clearly part of Pharae since Roy has Galeforce.

This is why I used her as my freebie. Who needs a broken unit if you miss out on one you really wanted? That, or just save a ton of orbs. Now if only I could get Hector.

I didn't realize I could pull from the banner before getting the freebie and thought Lyn would be harder to get than Lucina.

And I spent 300 orbs on this banner. The desire sensor just followed me from Monster Hunter to screw with me in Heroes too.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Heh, like Eliwood would settle for someone like Lyn. Lyn belongs to Caelin first, remember.

Yep, she loved it enough to give it away. Which actually makes sense if there were concerns about Pharae getting too big.

@LuxSpes Neither did I, so I just went with my favorite character. Then I went into mad pulling. Surely you at least got some of the others?

Edited by Arthur97

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Yep, she loved it enough to give it away. Which actually makes sense if there were concerns about Pharae getting too big.

Big or not, Roy became king of all Lycia anyway.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Big or not, Roy became king of all Lycia anyway.

Well, with Hector dead and Lilina clearly having the hots for him, makes sense since Ostia was likely not as strong anymore.

Edited by Arthur97

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

In layman’s terms, “it’s not gonna happen”.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I really don't see the downside of having the ability to trade units. Seriously, what's the downside?

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

That still doesn't change the fact that she was the daughter of a noblewoman of Caelin, not Pharae. That was what I was trying to get at with what I said.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I really don't see the downside of having the ability to trade units. Seriously, what's the downside?

Makes less money? I would gladly trade my extra Bride Charlotte for a Bride Caeda though.

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

@LuxSpes Neither did I, so I just went with my favorite character. Then I went into mad pulling. Surely you at least got some of the others?

I got a -Def Ike and two Roy, one with -Atk and one is -Spd. Other 5* have been Alm, Boey, Lucina and Abel, all of whom I already had at 5*. This banner hates me.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No downside for us. Big downside for IS though.