idk why but....

Freohr Datia

I'm starting to not be in much of a good mood recently...

I blame my school first of all. I've been having problems in it.

One thing not normal is that some of the music I listen to is like some of those songs with very great meanings, but they seem to be making me sad and want to cry. =(

I'm not presently all that sad, but... I think thinking about it is making me sad again. I would try to stop but can't.

Could pplz cheer me up?

No videos, please, if you think of doing something like that. My brothers are sleeping. idk, you could joke around, or maybe post pics or something?...

Maybe it could get us off of this fad thing =o (though I could think of something that would make a fad thing started up... =/)

Aw, I was gonna say more, but I forgot!

I'm not very sad btw, I just feel a bit down at the moment and don't like it.

imps_CaptainBluebear.jpg

Reading this would help you laugh very much~ yeey Walter Moers

Also Terry Pratchett is also ftw

Btw, -hugs- Bizz loves you, Freohr >: You appear in my story soon! Next chapter, in fact! I think

yeeey chapterfouralmostdoneness

Bah! Dont let school get you down freohr! You can always just come to us. Most of us are willing to help! I would say something funny but i dont have any material :(

Bah! Dont let school get you down freohr! You can always just come to us. Most of us are willing to help! I would say something funny but i dont have any material :(

It's more than school, but idk what else it is the problem...

What's wrong with school?

I've been getting kinda stressed from stuff in school

I'm starting to not be in much of a good mood recently...

I blame my school first of all. I've been having problems in it.

One thing not normal is that some of the music I listen to is like some of those songs with very great meanings, but they seem to be making me sad and want to cry. =(

I'm not presently all that sad, but... I think thinking about it is making me sad again. I would try to stop but can't.

Could pplz cheer me up?

No videos, please, if you think of doing something like that. My brothers are sleeping. idk, you could joke around, or maybe post pics or something?...

Maybe it could get us off of this fad thing =o (though I could think of something that would make a fad thing started up... =/)

Aw, I was gonna say more, but I forgot!

I'm not very sad btw, I just feel a bit down at the moment and don't like it.

ever since you and I talked, i felt a very strong friendship forming. Pm me if you wanna talk. I owe you one. :(